Wilson and Fields Prepping for Draft Together

ryu79

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jesus ******* Christmas, does nobody understand Sarcasm or satire anymore? Are we seriously this stupid now? Do I need to EXPLAIN how this is a pushback against the armchair GMs who have been sh*tting on this kid for any and every pathetic reason possible?

Really, Dunnie?

**** it. Ban me. 

@Jet_Engine1 I would BAN you but NOW you must face your own ineptitude at sardonic wit!!!! :) 

Just so u see ........ @Dunnie

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jesus ******* Christmas, does nobody understand Sarcasm or satire anymore? Are we seriously this stupid now? Do I need to EXPLAIN how this is a pushback against the armchair GMs who have been sh*tting on this kid for any and every pathetic reason possible?

Really, Dunnie?

**** it. Ban me. 

I’m offended so I have to cancel you now and ruin your life because I’m a moral and good person. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, varjet said:

I was really hoping to see that picture and a Wilson that was more physically impressive.   He still looks like he is in high school. 

Looking at the photo, Fields and Wilson look equal in stature…. it’s the gay euro pants that make him look like a little girl. Maybe he’s hiding his Devonte Smith like calves. 

Brady was 6-4.375 and 211 pounds.  Let’s see where Fields and Wilson measure in at.  
Darnold at 2 more years at $30mm is seeming better to me than taking Fields or Wilson.  
I think it is entirely possible Darnold STILL might be the best prospect of the three in terms of tangibles.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

21 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Not sure if you are serious or not?  

But someones medical issues shouldn't be discussed or mocked. 

Having spent the last 2 years having surgeries and physical therapy for a really bad back injury involving nerve damage, I crossed paths with many sick people most really good people dealt a bad hand. 

Hard pressed to judge anyone on a medical condition they cannot control. 

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

1 hour ago, jetswinbaby! said:

I have visions of our shiny, but delicate, new toy, Zach Wilson, dropping back for his first pass play from scrimmage...

Two 300 pound  DL converge at full speed...

tumblr_mcdeunrT5E1rig6tio1_500.gif

Very Delicate. 

Keep in mind that Chad Pennington was 6'3"  230#.   Big frame doesn't  necessarily mean a player won't be injured when hit by 2 300# DL

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

No politics please!

I could have either quietly erased your post blasting liberals when it was completely out of context or just banned you.

I chose to just erase it and not make a big deal out of it. Should I admit I was wrong and revisit this?

On 2/13/2021 at 2:39 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

Really, Dunnie?

**** it. Ban me. 

Calm down, I understood that you were joking.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I could have either quietly erased your post blasting liberals when it was completely out of context or just banned you.

I chose to just erase it and not make a big deal out of it. Should I admit I was wrong and revisit this?

You just told Jet_Engine 1 to relax and that you understood he was just joking. I took your edit of my text with a good laugh, I was hoping you do the same with my “no politics “remark. It’s your board, I’m just a visitor here.

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Upvote 1