Analyst on YouTube has Zach Wilson above Trevor Lawrence

GreekJet

Turns out most young QBs have some difficulty processing the field. It's almost as if they're... young QBs *gasp*

I think the reason why this scares most Jets fans is the Jets have never actually developed a QB successfully. We need our guy to be prime Peyton Manning coming out of college otherwise he'll probably fail here.

• Upvote 3

Over the last year I had to learn a whole bunch of video production and editing software so I can teach classes. And I have come to two conclusions about it all:

1. Video/audio editing is much harder than anyone that's never done it realizes. It's difficult on a level that I never fathomed and it took me forever to get some of the basics down. 

2. I absolutely still suck at it. 

And yet, I'm still better at it than this dude. That is a seriously terrible video. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

To me this is not as outrageous as it looks.

Mac Jones is underrated.

Lawrence is overrated.

THE Tim Jenkins? THE TJenkinsElite guy? 

Will grant you Jones is going to be a starter. Not telling you he will be lights out no brainer Pro Bowl, but he will play and start. 

Yeah, I've watched his analysis before, pretty knowledgeable. The issue that he mentioned is that it's nearly impossible to get All22 tape for Wilson. He didn't get to see Coastal Carolina or some other ones with him because he just can't get his hands on it.

I want to do a Fields/Wilson breakdown, but I can't find All22 for Wilson at all.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

For all those who want to TRADE DOWN..........

ALL THAT CAN BE SAID IS:

Image result for excellent gif simpsons

Agreed. 

Also: The Jets best shot at Watson is Nick Caserio falling in love with Zach Wilson. If Trevor Lawrence vs Wilson becomes a real argument as it seems it will thats just excellent for the Jets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Yeah, I've watched his analysis before, pretty knowledgeable. The issue that he mentioned is that it's nearly impossible to get All22 tape for Wilson. He didn't get to see Coastal Carolina or some other ones with him because he just can't get his hands on it.

I want to do a Fields/Wilson breakdown, but I can't find All22 for Wilson at all.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So we get see only Wilson's GOOD games and none of his poorer performing efforts. 

For me it is very very difficult, you just can't fully judge anyone that way especially as when here Fields has played in far better competition than Wilson.

I really hope that you do the breakdown!

• Upvote 1