Actual emails the site just received

3 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

Still can’t believe I got banned over Jay Mohr 😂😂

lol i get banned for calling coles a bitch about something or another. i forget exactly. glad it happened because i came over here ands this was place is so much better than jn ever was

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The site just received these two emails looking for Sooth and Smizzy. If anyone sees them please make sure they are aware of this great money making opportunity. Someone can explain this to the n

Still can’t believe I got banned over Jay Mohr 😂😂

True. JI moderators took that shit way too serious. Way too personal. Like carrying a gun to school first day being made a hall monitor. The JN mods basically show up with no pants on. Just the way Ma

Posted Images

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that jets forum
Used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his web site sale
Something touched me deep inside
The day the jet insider died
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Looks like a great time to mention all the classic ji posters that are missed and gone. Some of mine include:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

jets4ever ( vinny testaverde, yea)

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

Really? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Does JI even still exist?   And Max, any clues where Smizz was placed in the Witness Protection Program?   My guess is Idaho.

It all makes sense now. @idahojetsfan

(That’s one of jetsrule’s 400 aliases)

• Haha 2

How did PatsfanTX get banned or FF2? I never saw any problem with them. Their clicks and posts were just as valuable as anyone else's. Besides, the tables are turning now. The Jets are on the rise and the patsies are looking like trash. I'd bet the Jets could easily take one, if not sweep the patsies this season. We could have a LOT of fun at their expense within the next couple years. My BET is PATSFANTX would never stop coming back here, even when the patsies become bottom feeders like they always were before Brady came along? I don't understand why that's not enticing enough to invite him back? What goes around, comes around.....

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Looks like a great time to mention all the classic ji posters that are missed and gone. Some of mine include:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

I wonder what ever became of dickkotite? This site could use him.

• Haha 2

So nobody remembers that poster i mentioned? He posted quite a bit....

this reminds me of a road gig i had years ago. We started talking about classic wrestling and for the next4 hours we were popping names out in the rental minivan. Its just never ended we must have named several hundred

5 hours ago, HighPitch said:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

I would add Jordy and  Phoexixx

• Upvote 1

I don’t even remember what I said..I think he posted something about his girlfriend or something.

it’s funny because I recently saw he was coming to Florida at the improv I believe..and I thought “I should go to this show and heckle the sh*t out of him and tell him he got me banned 😂😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, HighPitch said:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

I thought dick kotite posted here under another name but I am not sure lol.

Jets4ever was a good guy that is way back in the day.

PatsFantTx -- anyone ready for a reunion with him here? I have him on speed dial. I am Bill Martin and I have Tx warming up in the bullpen. I am totally not worried about his pitch count or innings limit. Ready to go...haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, neckdemon said:

lol i get banned for calling coles a bitch about something or another. i forget exactly. glad it happened because i came over here ands this was place is so much better than jn ever was

That was you?  I was told, way back in the day that the site owner had the cell # of Coles. They had texted a bit over a poster, anyhow that isn't my point. I always thought people critical of Coles were handled in a rough manner because Coles read the board. I think this is now proof!

3 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

I wonder what ever became of dickkotite? This site could use him.

DK is a good guy to go to if you want help buying an RV. Guy legit knows his stuff.

Football thoughts?  Pass, LOL!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

I don’t even remember what I said..I think he posted something about his girlfriend or something.

it’s funny because I recently saw he was coming to Florida at the improv I believe..and I thought “I should go to this show and heckle the sh*t out of him and tell him he got me banned 😂😂

Wait the old owner of ji was doing stand up comedy? Please tell me that isn't true.

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That was you?  I was told, way back in the day that the site owner had the cell # of Coles. They had texted a bit over a poster, anyhow that isn't my point. I always thought people critical of Coles were handled in a rough manner because Coles read the board. I think this is now proof!

lol wow, i didn't know that. i always thought it was because he was afarid he'd lose his press passes if he didn't moderate any jets criticism out of the board. thats funny that it was on a much more personal level. truthfully coles was one of the players i liked a lot back then, but he had acted like a bitch about something or another and i said something about it and was promptly banned. 

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

Wait wait wait........ wth are we talking about here? Smizzy is a stand up comedian? Name please i have to see video

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

JI was ruined the moment it turned its best posters into moderators and the moderators stopped posting and just made fun of everyone.

JN thrives because its moderators are its worst posters and they post a lot and let us make fun of them.

SAR I

well ham was the mod who really helped ruin the place. guy was a looney tune. the vip subscriptions and then selling to scout were the ultimate undoing

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Wait wait wait........ wth are we talking about here? Smizzy is a stand up comedian? Name please i have to see video

It was ruined partly because the owner of the site assumed different poster names and began defending himself and the site under those usernames.  That I know. It was blatant.

I had heard that he was reading others PM's. I don't know if that was true or not.

Once you cross that bridge, it is over.

2 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

I remember someone getting banned because they went on about Jay sucking as a comedian.   Maybe Sooth had a piece of Jay?