Actual emails the site just received

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The site just received these two emails looking for Sooth and Smizzy. If anyone sees them please make sure they are aware of this great money making opportunity. Someone can explain this to the n

Still can’t believe I got banned over Jay Mohr 😂😂

True. JI moderators took that shit way too serious. Way too personal. Like carrying a gun to school first day being made a hall monitor. The JN mods basically show up with no pants on. Just the way Ma

Posted Images

I have these random vivid memories  of the silliest threads. Idk why.

brenjetsfan wanted boat advice

bobthejetsfan had a flood

limolady trying to network with kavka.

the limmerick thread.

greenjetsandham had a signature of 2 dinosaur pics saying “slo mo lewis and terridactal jones”

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, HighPitch said:

What about that white trash jet site run by that mob wanna be dude? Now thats a total jokw

Edited by Maxman
Please leave politics out of this, thanks.
1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

the limmerick thread.

greenjetsandham had a signature of 2 dinosaur pics saying “slo mo lewis and terridactal jones”

Ohio dude asking for love advice.

and someone hacked photos of his GF.  

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, HighPitch said:

What about that white trash jet site run by that mob wanna be dude? Now thats a total jokw

Let's not expand the scope here. This is about smizzy and ji.  :)

4 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

It was ruined partly because the owner of the site assumed different poster names and began defending himself and the site under those usernames.  That I know. It was blatant.

I had heard that he was reading others PM's. I don't know if that was true or not.

Once you cross that bridge, it is over.

@streetballa333

31 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Well i remember smizzy had a smurf avatar once

I am 100% certain that Smizzy has 10,000 posts under a username but if that is true I have no clue who he is.

The dude with the lebowski avatar and yjf— don’t even know how these posters became anointed with the holy sauce. Also Jason who became Over the Cap, he was great 

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, TJ said:

Loved Borgoguy who told Jetsbabe she had huge nostrils 😜

Borgo and RaoulDuke were two of my favorite posters on JI. 

And whatever happened to PlumberKhan? 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, SAR I said:

JI was ruined the moment it turned its best posters into moderators and the moderators stopped posting and just made fun of everyone.

JN thrives because its moderators are its worst posters and they post a lot and let us make fun of them.

SAR I

We all laugh, but he isn't wrong.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I remember someone getting banned because they went on about Jay sucking as a comedian.   Maybe Sooth had a piece of Jay?

Sooth was basically Lady Gaga. had a thing for the fame and exclusivity. had a call into the Jets front office because of the website. had a couple B - level comic celebrities floating around  that he would defend who, were really C level because they gave their names up online because that’s how attention starved they were, see above. When Max bolted and the remaining inmates were about to kill each other he cashed out. Otherwise he may still be swimming a pool of butter and syrup at his JetInsider web palace. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

the limmerick thread.

You all remember Ham's parting letter right before he got banned? He camled Raoul Duke a French Fried Faggit... Bwahahahahaha!!!

The 2008 civil war in which I was proud to participate and give blood for: Chad vs Kellen. The Kellenites had to eat dick at the end of the season when Chaddycakes stuck it to us at home with his bullsh*t Wildcat. That season totally fcked me up. Going from the best team in the league after we crushed Tennessee at home to a humiliated bunch by week 16 and Chad stomping us and rubbing it in. 

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

I don’t even remember what I said..I think he posted something about his girlfriend or something.

it’s funny because I recently saw he was coming to Florida at the improv I believe..and I thought “I should go to this show and heckle the sh*t out of him and tell him he got me banned 😂😂

Mohr is very funny; his Christopher Walken is dead on, among other things. But when he went overboard defending the idiocy of Herman Edwards, yeah, no thanks. 

1 hour ago, Slikmojet! said:

You all remember Ham's parting letter right before he got banned? He camled Raoul Duke a French Fried Faggit... Bwahahahahaha!!!

lol yes I remember his hissy fits and that goodbye letter

1 hour ago, Jets Things said:

Which way to your collies? 

Hey I removed the photo of the guy (if that was him). I was just having fun with their database being so out of whack. I don't want anyone looking this guy up and tormenting him. He didn't do anything wrong these are just funny mass emails.

Thanks.

!Time to give jetsrule some more neg rep!

On 2/15/2021 at 10:09 AM, HighPitch said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Looks like a great time to mention all the classic ji posters that are missed and gone. Some of mine include:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

jets4ever ( vinny testaverde, yea)

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

Pretty sure they are all here, or were at some point.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:11 AM, Alka said:

That 's what I want to know!  That site was the best, and after the sale, it was total garbage.  I hope he got rich off of it.

That place was never the best.  If it ever was, it was before 2006.

12 hours ago, Vader said:

The dude with the lebowski avatar and yjf— don’t even know how these posters became anointed with the holy sauce. Also Jason who became Over the Cap, he was great 

Jason is another guy that used to be on here.  I think when OTC took off, he mostly stopped posting anywhere.

27 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey I removed the photo of the guy (if that was him). I was just having fun with their database being so out of whack. I don't want anyone looking this guy up and tormenting him. He didn't do anything wrong these are just funny mass emails.

Thanks.

Yeah, no worries. Didn't have any intention of tormenting him. Just thought he looked like he molested collies. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1