Actual emails the site just received

Maxman

23 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Maybe @BP will let him know the next time he sees him.  BP is his trainer.

The last time I saw him was the last time you saw him at the legendary RV at MetLife like 5 years ago. He’s come a long way. He was a mess when I saw him in San Diego in 2008 when @Buzzsaw wife beat @joebabyny for the beer bong championship in the parking lot. I think Buzzsaw hated this site more than anybody. But I thought he was an alright guy.

@Maxman this is the year we get you back in tip top condition, like you were 30 years ago! I’ll be stopping by JN World headquarters to whip you into shape. My fees are steep, but it will be worth it!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BP said:

The last time I saw him was the last time you saw him at the legendary RV at MetLife like 5 years ago. He’s come a long way. He was a mess when I saw him in San Diego in 2008 when @Buzzsaw wife beat @joebabyny for the beer bong championship in the parking lot. I think Buzzsaw hated this site more than anybody. But I thought he was an alright guy.

@Maxman this is the year we get you back in tip top condition, like you were 30 years ago! I’ll be stopping by JN World headquarters to whip you into shape. My fees are steep, but it will be worth it!

HAHA Nice I am ready for the training. Que the Rocky music.

That Buzzsaw guy hated us man, hated us with a passion. I don't think I ever had an exchange with him directly but you could feel the hate lol.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

No posting pics of people without their consent. I will say this, the dude is aging better than anyone.

He just competed in a national bodybuilding tournament. Basically we might bring @Jetman_67 back to be the bouncer. Dude is thriving, really happy for him.

But did he ever get his license plates back?

• Haha 1

There was a mod I think he went by Klecko73, he loved to ban people for nothing. I complained to no avail, its one of the reasons I stopped posting there. There was SenorGato, Rutgers, Jif, Beerfish, CTM, the Ohio fan who got dumped and got into it in detail at the JI... Poor guy was near suicidal.

22 minutes ago, Slikmojet! said:

There was a mod I think he went by Klecko73, he loved to ban people for nothing. I complained to no avail, its one of the reasons I stopped posting there. There was SenorGato, Rutgers, Jif, Beerfish, CTM, the Ohio fan who got dumped and got into it in detail at the JI... Poor guy was near suicidal.

@SenorGato  had a brain seizure during a JN mock draft and had to be euthanized.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Slikmojet! said:

Edit wont let me delete multiple images pasted (strange)

image.png

image.png

image.png

19 hours ago, BP said:

1) that beer bong pull was like my 4th in a row and after I smoked some like 6’7 guy. 
2) I think she was popping the caps off the bottles with her teeth, that chick was a pro. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, joebabyny said:

1) that beer bong pull was like my 4th in a row and after I smoked some like 6’7 guy. 
2) I think she was popping the caps off the bottles with her teeth, that chick was a pro. 

How quickly you forget. I not only sponsored and paid for your tailgate experience that day, I also dumped some Jack Daniels in your bong before the finale :rl:

So you get a pass. You were a true professional though. You chugged the whole thing!

holy sh*t, you’re right! She was opening bottles with her teeth!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

HAHA Nice I am ready for the training. Que the Rocky music.

That Buzzsaw guy hated us man, hated us with a passion. I don't think I ever had an exchange with him directly but you could feel the hate lol.

I remember walking over to 16h to go see t mac, al and Judy. I had JN calendars and business cards on me lol I got a JI pic of me holding the JN calendar. Also I offered one to Badiniss and he went off the charts crazy mad lol he threw your calendar on the ground. Oh man we used to have a lot of fun just ******* with them. It was worth it seeing the reactions.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Off topic, but is there actually another option?

Confession time!

For about the last 5 years I mostly pee like a girl. Yes, that means I sit. I like it! Its comfy and theres no spray.

Also for the last 10 years I have been wiping back to front. Yes, under my nuts. I like it! Its also WAY cleaner and you get better access.

You guys can goof all you like I dont care but when something is better it is better. Tried em both ways and I made my decision. You guys enjoy your laugh and enjoy cleaning your toilets and skid marks. BYE

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BP said:

I remember walking over to 16h to go see t mac, al and Judy. I had JN calendars and business cards on me lol I got a JI pic of me holding the JN calendar. Also I offered one to Badiniss and he went off the charts crazy mad lol he threw your calendar on the ground. Oh man we used to have a lot of fun just ******* with them. It was worth it seeing the reactions.

Badiness! The wharton college guy.

I went to 16H once. I met jetman67 and klecko. They were both piss drunk and I was pretty drunk to begin with so noticing that was special. Also one of them was gnawing on a turkey leg. Both nice guys tho

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Badiness! The wharton college guy.

I went to 16H once. I met jetman67 and klecko. They were both piss drunk and I was pretty drunk to begin with so noticing that was special. Also one of them was gnawing on a turkey leg. Both nice guys tho

When was the last time you saw your good buddy? Obese moderator @Thor99 ?

13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Confession time!

For about the last 5 years I mostly pee like a girl. Yes, that means I sit. I like it! Its comfy and theres no spray.

Also for the last 10 years I have been wiping back to front. Yes, under my nuts. I like it! Its also WAY cleaner and you get better access.

You guys can goof all you like I dont care but when something is better it is better. Tried em both ways and I made my decision. You guys enjoy your laugh and enjoy cleaning your toilets and skid marks. BYE

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

“Sitting down is a better option for men with prostate conditions or men who just can't stand up for a long time,” said Dr. Mills. “A lot of guys sit to pee if they can't fully evacuate their bladder. When you sit down, you can use your abdominal muscles more, and you get your last few squirts out and feel like you've emptied better.”

The Dutch research project also suggested that further problems with standing also arise as men engage extra pee-stifling muscles while using public toilets. The reason? The muscles engaged to hold in loud and embarrassing farts are also muscles involved in preventing further urination.

https://www.menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

“Sitting down is a better option for men with prostate conditions or men who just can't stand up for a long time,” said Dr. Mills. “A lot of guys sit to pee if they can't fully evacuate their bladder. When you sit down, you can use your abdominal muscles more, and you get your last few squirts out and feel like you've emptied better.”

The Dutch research project also suggested that further problems with standing also arise as men engage extra pee-stifling muscles while using public toilets. The reason? The muscles engaged to hold in loud and embarrassing farts are also muscles involved in preventing further urination.

https://www.menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

What did I just read? Just for that . . .

This was years ago. My two kid sisters who are no longer kids (technically my two biologocal half-sisters - I'm adopted - common father, different biological mothers) had this ultra-weirdo stepfather. Not a pervert, but vaguely abusive, deeply religious, awkward, stiff, just fckn weird. He also had zero comfort level about homosexuality, was a Mama's Boy to the point of pathology, and was extremely nervous.

Anyway, I used to drive up to get them the hell out of there for the day sometimes because they could barely even have a conversation in that house without being weirdly admonished for something. My youngest sister used to stay with us on and off for a few days at a clip because she couldn't stand being there.

Every time I would go up there to retrieve one or both or both of them I would ring the bell and say, "Hey, Bob, long ride, may I use your bathroom real quick?" I would leave the toilet seat up when I left every time. It was a spur of the moment act of genius the first time that I did it, and we would all shriek in the car pulling out of the driveway just thinking about the look on his face. "Did you do it again?" "Whaddaya think?!" Haha.

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2021 at 7:15 PM, HighPitch said:

I have these random vivid memories  of the silliest threads. Idk why.

brenjetsfan wanted boat advice

bobthejetsfan had a flood

limolady trying to network with kavka.

the limmerick thread.

greenjetsandham had a signature of 2 dinosaur pics saying “slo mo lewis and terridactal jones”

Remember "Can you handle my powershot?"

Or the guy who posted a phony picture of his girlfriend and got ragged upon for about seventy pages.

Or the epic Chuck Norris/Kellen Clemens Thread.

There were some funny ones.