Jump to content

Actual emails the site just received


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The site just received these two emails looking for Sooth and Smizzy. If anyone sees them please make sure they are aware of this great money making opportunity. Someone can explain this to the n

Still can’t believe I got banned over Jay Mohr 😂😂

True. JI moderators took that shit way too serious. Way too personal. Like carrying a gun to school first day being made a hall monitor. The JN mods basically show up with no pants on. Just the way Ma

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Did such a great job secretly recording his co-workers, the NSA hired him.

..That explains  ALOT   😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Maybe @BP will let him know the next time he sees him.  BP is his trainer.

The last time I saw him was the last time you saw him at the legendary RV at MetLife like 5 years ago. He’s come a long way. He was a mess when I saw him in San Diego in 2008 when @Buzzsaw wife beat @joebabyny for the beer bong championship in the parking lot. I think Buzzsaw hated this site more than anybody. But I thought he was an alright guy.

 

@Maxman this is the year we get you back in tip top condition, like you were 30 years ago! I’ll be stopping by JN World headquarters to whip you into shape. My fees are steep, but it will be worth it!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BP said:

The last time I saw him was the last time you saw him at the legendary RV at MetLife like 5 years ago. He’s come a long way. He was a mess when I saw him in San Diego in 2008 when @Buzzsaw wife beat @joebabyny for the beer bong championship in the parking lot. I think Buzzsaw hated this site more than anybody. But I thought he was an alright guy.

 

@Maxman this is the year we get you back in tip top condition, like you were 30 years ago! I’ll be stopping by JN World headquarters to whip you into shape. My fees are steep, but it will be worth it!

HAHA Nice I am ready for the training. Que the Rocky music.

That Buzzsaw guy hated us man, hated us with a passion. I don't think I ever had an exchange with him directly but you could feel the hate lol.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Maxman said:

No posting pics of people without their consent. I will say this, the dude is aging better than anyone.

He just competed in a national bodybuilding tournament. Basically we might bring @Jetman_67 back to be the bouncer. Dude is thriving, really happy for him.

But did he ever get his license plates back?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a mod I think he went by Klecko73, he loved to ban people for nothing. I complained to no avail, its one of the reasons I stopped posting there. There was SenorGato, Rutgers, Jif, Beerfish, CTM, the Ohio fan who got dumped and got into it in detail at the JI... Poor guy was near suicidal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Slikmojet! said:

There was a mod I think he went by Klecko73, he loved to ban people for nothing. I complained to no avail, its one of the reasons I stopped posting there. There was SenorGato, Rutgers, Jif, Beerfish, CTM, the Ohio fan who got dumped and got into it in detail at the JI... Poor guy was near suicidal.

@SenorGato  had a brain seizure during a JN mock draft and had to be euthanized.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Slikmojet! said:

There was a mod I think he went by Klecko73, he loved to ban people for nothing. I complained to no avail, its one of the reasons I stopped posting there. There was SenorGato, Rutgers, Jif, Beerfish, CTM, the Ohio fan who got dumped and got into it in detail at the JI... Poor guy was near suicidal.

Edit wont let me delete multiple images pasted (strange)

 

image.png

 

image.png

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 10:09 AM, HighPitch said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Looks like a great time to mention all the classic ji posters that are missed and gone. Some of mine include:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

jets4ever ( vinny testaverde, yea)

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

 

i miss precisely 0 of these people

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dcat said:

@SenorGato  had a brain seizure during a JN mock draft and had to be euthanized.

He really got mad at the Jets GM.  😁

Gato was a huge Mo Wilk fan and was drummed out of the service once mo wilks play faltered so badly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slikmojet! said:

What happened to Jetswin? Does he post here?

Occasionally. He's strange. Comes, talks a little football then leaves until there's some other football happening to talk about. 

He's a weirdo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BP said:

The last time I saw him was the last time you saw him at the legendary RV at MetLife like 5 years ago. He’s come a long way. He was a mess when I saw him in San Diego in 2008 when @Buzzsaw wife beat @joebabyny for the beer bong championship in the parking lot. I think Buzzsaw hated this site more than anybody. But I thought he was an alright guy.

 

@Maxman this is the year we get you back in tip top condition, like you were 30 years ago! I’ll be stopping by JN World headquarters to whip you into shape. My fees are steep, but it will be worth it!

1) that beer bong pull was like my 4th in a row and after I smoked some like 6’7 guy. 
2) I think she was popping the caps off the bottles with her teeth, that chick was a pro. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joebabyny said:

1) that beer bong pull was like my 4th in a row and after I smoked some like 6’7 guy. 
2) I think she was popping the caps off the bottles with her teeth, that chick was a pro. 

How quickly you forget. I not only sponsored and paid for your tailgate experience that day, I also dumped some Jack Daniels in your bong before the finale :rl:

 

So you get a pass. You were a true professional though. You chugged the whole thing!

 

holy sh*t, you’re right! She was opening bottles with her teeth!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Maxman said:

HAHA Nice I am ready for the training. Que the Rocky music.

That Buzzsaw guy hated us man, hated us with a passion. I don't think I ever had an exchange with him directly but you could feel the hate lol.

I remember walking over to 16h to go see t mac, al and Judy. I had JN calendars and business cards on me lol I got a JI pic of me holding the JN calendar. Also I offered one to Badiniss and he went off the charts crazy mad lol he threw your calendar on the ground. Oh man we used to have a lot of fun just ******* with them. It was worth it seeing the reactions.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Off topic, but is there actually another option?

Confession time!

For about the last 5 years I mostly pee like a girl. Yes, that means I sit. I like it! Its comfy and theres no spray.

Also for the last 10 years I have been wiping back to front. Yes, under my nuts. I like it! Its also WAY cleaner and you get better access.

 

You guys can goof all you like I dont care but when something is better it is better. Tried em both ways and I made my decision. You guys enjoy your laugh and enjoy cleaning your toilets and skid marks. BYE

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BP said:

I remember walking over to 16h to go see t mac, al and Judy. I had JN calendars and business cards on me lol I got a JI pic of me holding the JN calendar. Also I offered one to Badiniss and he went off the charts crazy mad lol he threw your calendar on the ground. Oh man we used to have a lot of fun just ******* with them. It was worth it seeing the reactions.

Badiness! The wharton college guy.

I went to 16H once. I met jetman67 and klecko. They were both piss drunk and I was pretty drunk to begin with so noticing that was special. Also one of them was gnawing on a turkey leg. Both nice guys tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Badiness! The wharton college guy.

I went to 16H once. I met jetman67 and klecko. They were both piss drunk and I was pretty drunk to begin with so noticing that was special. Also one of them was gnawing on a turkey leg. Both nice guys tho

When was the last time you saw your good buddy? Obese moderator @Thor99 ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

probably at a jet bar in tampa circa 2005. But he was fit and even has a girl with him.

 

he porked up???

Nah, I’m just busting his chops. He’s a family man now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Confession time!

For about the last 5 years I mostly pee like a girl. Yes, that means I sit. I like it! Its comfy and theres no spray.

Also for the last 10 years I have been wiping back to front. Yes, under my nuts. I like it! Its also WAY cleaner and you get better access.

 

You guys can goof all you like I dont care but when something is better it is better. Tried em both ways and I made my decision. You guys enjoy your laugh and enjoy cleaning your toilets and skid marks. BYE

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

 

“Sitting down is a better option for men with prostate conditions or men who just can't stand up for a long time,” said Dr. Mills. “A lot of guys sit to pee if they can't fully evacuate their bladder. When you sit down, you can use your abdominal muscles more, and you get your last few squirts out and feel like you've emptied better.”

The Dutch research project also suggested that further problems with standing also arise as men engage extra pee-stifling muscles while using public toilets. The reason? The muscles engaged to hold in loud and embarrassing farts are also muscles involved in preventing further urination.

https://www.menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 6:41 PM, HighPitch said:

Well i couldnt google a pic but found posts from him on a bb site. He had gastric bypass and lost 130 lbs and is filling in with muscle. Good for him!

Who cares about Fat Bill Parcells? He gave me nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

 

“Sitting down is a better option for men with prostate conditions or men who just can't stand up for a long time,” said Dr. Mills. “A lot of guys sit to pee if they can't fully evacuate their bladder. When you sit down, you can use your abdominal muscles more, and you get your last few squirts out and feel like you've emptied better.”

The Dutch research project also suggested that further problems with standing also arise as men engage extra pee-stifling muscles while using public toilets. The reason? The muscles engaged to hold in loud and embarrassing farts are also muscles involved in preventing further urination.

https://www.menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

What did I just read? Just for that . . .

This was years ago. My two kid sisters who are no longer kids (technically my two biologocal half-sisters - I'm adopted - common father, different biological mothers) had this ultra-weirdo stepfather. Not a pervert, but vaguely abusive, deeply religious, awkward, stiff, just fckn weird. He also had zero comfort level about homosexuality, was a Mama's Boy to the point of pathology, and was extremely nervous.

Anyway, I used to drive up to get them the hell out of there for the day sometimes because they could barely even have a conversation in that house without being weirdly admonished for something. My youngest sister used to stay with us on and off for a few days at a clip because she couldn't stand being there.

Every time I would go up there to retrieve one or both or both of them I would ring the bell and say, "Hey, Bob, long ride, may I use your bathroom real quick?" I would leave the toilet seat up when I left every time. It was a spur of the moment act of genius the first time that I did it, and we would all shriek in the car pulling out of the driveway just thinking about the look on his face. "Did you do it again?" "Whaddaya think?!" Haha.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

All I remember after the sale was some douche who referred to himself in the third person and wouldn't stop posting.  I couldn't stick around.  It was a shame because there had been some epically funny threads over there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 7:15 PM, HighPitch said:

I have these random vivid memories  of the silliest threads. Idk why.

brenjetsfan wanted boat advice

bobthejetsfan had a flood

limolady trying to network with kavka.

the limmerick thread.

greenjetsandham had a signature of 2 dinosaur pics saying “slo mo lewis and terridactal jones”

Remember "Can you handle my powershot?"

Or the guy who posted a phony picture of his girlfriend and got ragged upon for about seventy pages.

Or the epic Chuck Norris/Kellen Clemens Thread.

There were some funny ones.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...