Mafia Sign Ups: Holy Matrimony Part II; Crusher and JiF renew their vows

Roughly 8 years ago, the happy couple of Boopsie aka Bup-z and Muffin Top aka Crushlove aka DCL better known as JiF and Crusher celebrated their love with the JN Mafia community by having their holy matrimony right here on this magical Football Message Board known as JetNation.  And this year with a spark from Valentines day, after a very difficult year in 2020, they've decided to renew their vows and once again you are all invited!!! (well, some of you) for some damn reason there are jerks out there still trying to get in the way of one of the most beautiful loves the world has ever known.

Who's joining us for Part II????

1. Crusher

2. Spoot

3. Drums

4. 80

5. Pac

6. Barry

7. Nolder

8. JC

9. Stark

10. CTM

11. Bum-Knee

12. Ape

13.  Greenseed

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

And this year with a spark from Valentines day, after a very difficult year in 2020, they've decided to renew their vows and once again you are all invited!!! (well, some of you) for some damn reason there are jerks out there still trying to get in the way of one of the most beautiful loves the world has ever known.

@Pac is just jealous

• Upvote 2

I am so busy during the day but 10% effort from me is still better than 100% from everyone else.  If you can deal with spotty participation i can do it.  What makes it hard is I hate playing mafia on a phone and my work laptop won't access JN.  

36 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Pac is just jealous

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I am so busy during the day but 10% effort from me is still better than 100% from everyone else.  If you can deal with spotty participation i can do it.  What makes it hard is I hate playing mafia on a phone and my work laptop won't access JN.  

he's in

Unfortunately I think I have to pass as I’ll be in Puerto Rico for a week starting Saturday. In honor of JiF I’ll be playing a couple of rounds whacking balls while wrapping my hands firmly around long hard sticks and trying to use those tools to get it in the hole to score. And if the meals have already been paid for, I’ll take the steak and would be honored if Crusher would consider squeezing that in somewhere between his seventh porterhouse and fourth dessert.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

When is game start? Last day in mexico today ,wont be able to really play until Thursday 

I assume and hope you are in the Yucatan because the north has been a mess with this fookin cold front. Below zero temps, snow, it knocked out the power in the northern part all day yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I assume and hope you are in the Yucatan because the north has been a mess with this fookin cold front. Below zero temps, snow, it knocked out the power in the northern part all day yesterday. 

Riveria Maya/ Playa Del Carmen.. Low mid 80's all week, beautiful 

• Upvote 4