MIA JNers

BP

@JETSFAN5180 Hahahaha, does anyone remember when he started a thread about why are minorities, Indian kids and kids with ethnic names always wining the National Spelling Bee? And . . . wait for it . . . and not some American kids? I don't know if that thread is still here, but that guy would trip over his own shoelaces with stuff like that all the time.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jetophile said:

@JETSFAN5180 Hahahaha, does anyone remember when he started a thread about why are minorities, Indian kids and kids with ethnic names always wining the National Spelling Bee? And . . . wait for it . . . and not some American kids? I don't know if that thread is still here, but that guy would trip over his own shoelaces with stuff like that all the time.  

@war ensemble was like 13 years old at the time and completely pwned him. He’s back ya know. It’s joewilly12 :rl: 

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Damn I forgot about him (and his brother). Would be great if they still posted here.

He was like 6ft 5 inches at 14 years old. Yeah, they both just disappeared. 

this brought up a funny memory. Your first JN tailgate without the Harley guys and TG Joe never showed up :lol: and you were hiding in your car in the rain fielding phone calls. You’ve come a long way!!

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2008 at 10:34 PM, JETSFAN5180 said:

Originally Posted by 4HCrew

The only coward is some jerkoff that sits behind the keyboard, is unable to keep a discussion when proven wrong, and tends to repeat himself. I understand Ed is your idol and you break into tears when someone GASP questions his motives. Just go to the shrine you have in your bathroom and kiss your dolls and one day when you get your season ticket backs you can cheer with him in person.

124 and BP Put me on IGNORE otherwise STFU. With friends like you guys who needs enemies.MANY agreed with me on this one.

@124 @4HCrew

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BP said:

He was like 6ft 5 inches at 14 years old. Yeah, they both just disappeared. 

this brought up a funny memory. Your first JN tailgate without the Harley guys and TG Joe never showed up :lol: and you were hiding in your car in the rain fielding phone calls. You’ve come a long way!!

Yeah that was later in that year because it was cold out.  War Ensemble and his brother hung out in my car with my son.  We waited and waited, a guy next to us had a fire pit going. 

The next day at work our Venture Capitalist owner tells the CEO they are going to lunch. They invite me and made me drive. My car STUNK like a fire. I almost cried during that drive.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Yeah that was later in that year because it was cold out.  War Ensemble and his brother hung out in my car with my son.  We waited and waited, a guy next to us had a fire pit going. 

The next day at work our Venture Capitalist owner tells the CEO they are going to lunch. They invite me and made me drive. My car STUNK like a fire. I almost cried during that drive.

I think that was 2009, last season at Giants stadium. Damn 12 years ago.

On 2/20/2021 at 12:48 AM, Maxman said:

Holy moly you have a great memory.

Sunday night against bengals (win and you’re in playoffs) -1 degrees out the last game at Giants stadium was one of the best times I ever had at a game. Duane and I snuck in plastic flasks under our skull caps, stadium security was flustered and never asked us to remove them. That’s why I remembered that season. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

SeniorFlJets and Hermanator?

I haven't seen Senior since he and his son challenged me and my then 12 year old son to a fight in the parking lot.  :)

I hope he is doing alright, I don't think he has posted here in years.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

What's the recipe ?

I no longer recall his exact recipe.  He made it in big batches for tailgating.  I usually just make a cocktail shaker full.   The green hue of the drink looks fantastic and has definitely brightened up many Sundays of Jet losses.

Basically, it's one part each of vodka and Midori added to lemon or limeade.  I make my own, but store bought is fine.  You need to experiment (that's fun) and adjust the level of alcohol and sweetness to your personal taste.  

On 3/2/2021 at 8:09 AM, SoFlaJets said:

SeniorFlJets and Hermanator?

Senior literally wanted to kill Texas :rl: 

Bill got mad at me and @Savage69 at the jets Dolphins game in Miami in 2010 and he never talked to us again lol 

Jimmy, I haven’t forgotten your legendary sausage sandwiches we had in 2007 with @drago and @Tictac and what about @BwanaZulia working the grill in Miami in 2009? @Panzer Division Marduk please post all BZ Sig’s :rl: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Gotta give a shout out to BoyntonJet (think that's his correct handle).  Turned lots of us on to his Jet Juice recipe for game day and home quaffing.  I still make it all the time.   Reminds me that I need to go buy some Midori.

@Boynton Beach Jets <——— that’s him

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, BP said:

Senior literally wanted to kill Texas :rl: 

Bill got mad at me and @Savage69 at the jets Dolphins game in Miami in 2010 and he never talked to us again lol 

Jimmy, I haven’t forgotten your legendary sausage sandwiches we had in 2007 with @drago and @Tictac and what about @BwanaZulia working the grill in Miami in 2009? @Panzer Division Marduk please post all BZ Sig’s :rl: 

Tictac was a doll.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Drago and Tictac I forgot about them. Drago used to post all the time, they were good peeps.

Do you still have the thank you letter from the Dolphins for all of our support that @Green DNA got after purchasing group tickets for a game in Miami? :rl:  how humiliating for the Dolphins 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, BP said:

@Maxman we are rapidly approaching the prestigious 5 millionth post in JN history. Who’s gonna get it? What kind of exclusive vip ticket packages and road trips in the RV are you giving away? Who’s tracking it?

my nominations are as follows 

@ECURB reigning champ and owner of 1 millionth post and former toy rocket store owner

@Barton Ecurbs arch nemesis who I’m sensing will be going on a posting frenzy soon

@Jetsfan80 legendary inside knowledge expert who knows everything Deshaun 24/7 and is the president of the I hate Sam Darnold fan club

@T0mShane legendary JN Icon, please kneel and kiss his ring

@The Crusher obese moderator who will eat you if you post profanities 

@The Troll because if the Cubs can win a World Series he has a chance too

@Bob legendary former lawman known as Bob the Jets Fan™️
@faba Retired moderator living a quiet life now in the country

@TaborJet retired moderator who makes the best god damn chili. Holy sh*t that was good with minced brisket. Way better than Max’s donuts lol

@The Gun Of Bavaria retired moderator with an affinity for pork roll even though he lives in the mitten state

@munchmemory for his Led Zeppelin thread

Disclaimer: if I left anybody out I apologize. I can’t nominate myself

Thanks for the shout, BP.  I heard Max is going all out by offering the "winner" two, half-off coupons at Subway.  Impressive.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1