At least one NFL team has Zach Wilson ranked as the best QB in the draft. Update: Multiple teams not only one!

Jetsbb

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

There we go.

Let's add this one to the list....

• Religion (Mormon)
  • Looks like a girl
  • Medication he takes will destroy him
  • Wasn't a captain (lie)
  • He's lying about his the size (Brees and R. Wilson both weigh less - I'm sure there's more but I haven't thought about it - he's 21)
  • Played inferior football (his team was ranked 11th in country, it's not some D2 program or something like that)
  • Now it seems we've added that his family has money to the list. (as if every first round QB in the league doesn't have enough money to be set for life)

The attacks on this kid are out of control. 

Talk about having an agenda - if there's someone in this draft being improperly maligned, it's him.

He doesn’t floss!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

GTFOH.  Irony in what?  I haven’t even commented about Wilson and because I may defend Fields somewhat it somehow means I’m anti-Wilson?   You don’t even know what the progressions are, do you have intimate knowledge of OSU’s playbook and know what the reads are?  

Do you?

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

No, that’s my point.  You run around proclaiming he’s slow at this or can’t do this, and you have no idea what he’s actually supposed to be doing or being told to do on a specific play.  

So how do you know the experts saying Wilson don't know OSU's offense.?

What I see is a guy that mostly stares down one receiver.  Maybe I'm wrong but that tells me he's not exactly going through progressions.

Now, that may very well be what his offense calls for - and that's fine.  But it doesn't change the fact that he's not going through progressions.  So it's not to say he can't when he's in the NFL, it's just that he's not now.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

So how do you know the experts saying Wilson don't know OSU's offense.?

What I see is a guy that mostly stares down one receiver.  Maybe I'm wrong but that tells me he's not exactly going through progressions.

Now, that may very well be what his offense calls for - and that's fine.  But it doesn't change the fact that he's not going through progressions.  So it's not to say he can't when he's in the NFL, it's just that he's not now.

This has become mind numbing.