Jets want Frank Gore back?

GreekJet

I would prefer to get younger and faster at the position.

The Jets have a fascination with bringing in older veterans to play running back.  Thomas Jones, Ladanian Tomlinson, Chris Ivory, Matt Forte, Le'Veon Bell.  I don't really get it.  Smart money says to draft running backs, take advantage of young fresh legs on a rookie contract, and let them walk before they get paid big money.  The Jets do the opposite.

If true, I'm really hoping it's a veteran minimum type of deal strictly for leadership purposes.

So, last year there was this dude on Twitter. During free agency he would tweet out dozens of so-called reports about various teams and players. I did not remember the name of the account, but I think I know it now. NFL Rumors and News. I am not buying that there is any credibility to this report.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, last year there was this dude on Twitter. During free agency he would tweet out dozens of so-called reports about various teams and players. I did not remember the name of the account, but I think I know it now. NFL Rumors and News. I am not buying that there is any credibility to this report.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Beat me too it.  This is that account.

• Upvote 2