Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I gave up my Greenseed is coaching argument.

@BUM-KNEE has since piggybacked and continued to push both my coaching argument, and your "Spoot is 3rd party" argument.

Wow get over yourself... Like I can't put my own theory together myself? 

GFY You are sounding more scum with every post

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’ve been to fancy expensive tiny impotent food emporiums before for business meetings and learned to eat before. 

hahaha,.. but who you kidding fatness, you eat before going to a buffet

• Haha 4

Sorry my dudes My wife’s Grandma passed and been a bit preoccupied this morning.  Have a chance to catch up but I won’t be around much the 24 hours.  I will try to keep up via phone which I hate so figure me if I’m not up on vote counts and my scenes suck.  

Hold tight!!!

• Sympathy 3

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sorry my dudes My wife’s Grandma passed and been a bit preoccupied this morning.  Have a chance to catch up but I won’t be around much the 24 hours.  I will try to keep up via phone which I hate so figure me if I’m not up on vote counts and my scenes suck.  

Hold tight!!!

Sorry bud. Our love to Mrs. Twink.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

As the search party gathered in the morning, it seemed the were short a person.  The only thing the found when the visited this persons room was a wall size picture of Dustin Diamond, better know as Screetch.  Lying next to the bed was some lube and tissues.  Nobody could figure out why or how but naturally, CTM took the lube and the Ape took the tissues. 

JC - Doc - has been Killed 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

As the search party gathered in the morning, it seemed the were short a person.  The only thing the found when the visited this persons room was a wall size picture of Dustin Diamond, better know as Screetch.  Lying next to the bed was some lube and tissues.  Nobody could figure out why or how but naturally, CTM took the lube and the Ape took the tissues. 

JC - Doc - has been Killed 

Had a feeling they targeted you N1, and knew exactly where to shoot. Well played. ♥️ JC.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hold tight!!!

sorry to hear that. do what you need to do game can wait

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hold tight!!!

Sorry to hear that sweet one. 

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hold tight!!!

Sorry to hear that homeboy. You need me to take over? Chimp is here for you. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hold tight!!!

Sorry to hear my friend, RIP

• Sympathy 1