Jump to content

Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea what is happening in this game but you should all vote Pac because he sucks at this game. Vote: Pac (he sucks at this game)

Is that a euphemism for sex with crusher? 

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hot hand? This is a little alarming. I played awful last game and haven’t actually read this one yet.

Embrace it and roll with it. Your 1-1 this game, no need to be humble. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Embrace it and roll with it. Your 1-1 this game, no need to be humble. 

put a cock in it fatness

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stark said:

so just to be fair don't edit any posts, no matter the reason. Make a second post or quote the one you are correcting. 

I kind of think the "edit" function should be disabled on the Mafia board. 

I've taught you well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

 

Thanks, guys. 

What does is mean when JiF pms me that he’s a “power bottom”?

You’re on your own there, rookie.  I’ll have to direct you to our JN Mafia HR contact, which would be...

*** checks directory ***
 

.... Crusher.  Yikes.  Well, good luck with that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Spoot, Stark

Spoot (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Drums

Stark (1) - JC

Drums (1) - Barry

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stark said:

just to be fair don't edit any posts, no matter the reason. Make a second post or quote the one you are correcting. 

I kind of think the "edit" function should be disabled on the Mafia board. 

Eh, I edit all the time, but only spelling or jokes. Not game content. Just stay within the spirit of the game and it’s fine, imo

editing is usually a rule/preference set by the moderator

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (3) - Crusher, Spoot, Stark

Spoot (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Drums

Stark (1) - JC

Drums (1) - Barry

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

Crusher is voting twice. Is this an error, or have we covered this?

im almost done pooping and will check back later for reply 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher is voting twice. Is this an error, or have we covered this?

im almost done pooping and will check back later for reply 

Mistake, I fixed it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher is voting twice. Is this an error, or have we covered this?

im almost done pooping and will check back later for reply 

It’s all called progress Ape. Other than eating  and pooping getting me to do anything even once is a challenge. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JiF said:

Stark had his penis firmly pressed against an outside AC unit talking about how it was making his whole body tingle. 

Lol, I have no idea how you came up with this but it resonates as something stark might be caught doing some day

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to viote 80 as competing train plus he sounds like frustrated scum a bit and lastly the cock made a good point earlier 

I'm not however defending against the poof case 

Vote.80

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, I have no idea how you came up with this but it resonates as something stark might be caught doing some day

I was wondering the same thing. lol. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (3) - Spoot, Stark, CTM

Spoot (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Drums

Stark (1) - JC

Drums (1) - Barry

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

I'm going to viote 80 as competing train plus he sounds like frustrated scum a bit and lastly the cock made a good point earlier 

I'm not however defending against the poof case 

Vote.80

JN Mafia 101, if all else fails vote 80 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JiF said:

Stark had his penis firmly pressed against an outside AC unit talking about how it was making his whole body tingle. 

 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Lol, I have no idea how you came up with this but it resonates as something stark might be caught doing some day

 

CTM, JiF lives in Florida.  

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Pac What are your thoughts on gay marriage? Follow up question: if you were invited to be a member of the wedding party which role would you see yourself as? 

Gotta read the game tonight..  been swamped 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stark said:

@BUM-KNEE

you still playing?

I am. Girlfriend crashed up her car for me to fix.... Sorry wasn't on for a day or 2. Last time I checked into the game not much was happening.

Any way... I get the vibe Greenseed4 hopped on the Nolder vote to keep under the radar. 80 voiced his opinion that Nolder was a "dead man walking anyways" a couple pages back, which makes sense if they are in cahoots.

VOTE Greenseed4

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I am. Girlfriend crashed up her car for me to fix.... Sorry wasn't on for a day or 2. Last time I checked into the game not much was happening.

Any way... I get the vibe Greenseed4 hopped on the Nolder vote to keep under the radar. 80 voiced his opinion that Nolder was a "dead man walking anyways" a couple pages back, which makes sense if they are in cahoots.

VOTE Greenseed4

Hope she is ok . 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...