Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

36 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I am. Girlfriend crashed up her car for me to fix.... Sorry wasn't on for a day or 2. Last time I checked into the game not much was happening.

Any way... I get the vibe Greenseed4 hopped on the Nolder vote to keep under the radar. 80 voiced his opinion that Nolder was a "dead man walking anyways" a couple pages back, which makes sense if they are in cahoots.

VOTE Greenseed4

I am nowhere NEAR cahoots.

Note that I originally voted for Pac (out of spite) because he voted for me; when he unvoted me; I unvoted him and joined the popular opinion. I didn’t even know we could unvote or how many unvotes we got until I asked JiF. 

In following this trend, note that I voted for Spoot on D2 after he voted me.  
But guess what scoundrel?

unvote, vote BUM-KNOCKERS

on (illegal) edit: glad to hear your gf is okay :)

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I am nowhere NEAR cahoots.

Note that I originally voted for Pac (out of spite) because he voted for me; when he unvoted me; I unvoted him and joined the popular opinion. I didn’t even know we could unvote or how many unvotes we got until I asked JiF. 

In following this trend, note that I voted for Spoot on D2 after he voted me.  
But guess what scoundrel?

unvote, vote BUM-KNOCKERS

on (illegal) edit: glad to hear your gf is okay :)

Here's another term for you:

OMGUS (oh my god you suck)

It's when you vote someone just because they vote for you.

It's pretty common around here.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I am. Girlfriend crashed up her car for me to fix.... Sorry wasn't on for a day or 2. Last time I checked into the game not much was happening.

Any way... I get the vibe Greenseed4 hopped on the Nolder vote to keep under the radar. 80 voiced his opinion that Nolder was a "dead man walking anyways" a couple pages back, which makes sense if they are in cahoots.

VOTE Greenseed4

Do you think he was coached? He has been asking a lot of newb questions ever since that accusation. Could be a cover up. 

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Do you think he was coached? He has been asking a lot of newb questions ever since that accusation. Could be a cover up. 

Plenty of time in this game to probe and test that.  He doesn't need to be the lynch today.  Besides, I like him a lot.  He's making this game a lot of fun.  Let's not kill him just yet.  

CTM and I are fine lynch choices today.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Plenty of time in this game to probe and test that.  He doesn't need to be the lynch today.  Besides, I like him a lot.  He's making this game a lot of fun.  Let's not kill him just yet.  

Ok cahooterville

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Does not hurt to ask but I tend to agree at this moment. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  I'm not working with anybody. 

I was told I am, "Vanilla Town." 

Not sure what that means exactly, but I figure I'm supposed to rendezvous with "Chocolate Town" and kick it with "Sprinkles" by the Koi pond. 

Vanilla Town = Roleless Town

And in future games, you'll want to wait to reveal information like that.  From a strategy perspective, scum now believes you aren't a threat to them and will choose to try to kill someone else during the night phase.  We didn't have a death during the first night but 90+ % of the time, someone dies each night phase.   

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  I'm not working with anybody. 

I was told I am, "Vanilla Town." 

Not sure what that means exactly, but I figure I'm supposed to rendezvous with "Chocolate Town" and kick it with "Sprinkles" by the Koi pond. 

you were told you're vanilla town and didn't think to ask or google it?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Oh, that's right you guys dont have AC or if you do, it's window unit, which I imagine you'd have to be really tall to stick your dick in.  

That was true when I lived in northern NJ.  Why do you think I left for school at 18 and never returned?  We have centralized AC everywhere in southeastern NC, and everywhere else in the state that isn't in the mountain region.

Florida isn't special, JiF.  Well, it has a lot of special PEOPLE, but it isn't a special place.