Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, that's right you guys dont have AC or if you do, it's window unit, which I imagine you'd have to be really tall to stick your dick in.  

I've never lived in a house without ac that i can remember. That's a north Jersey/ NYC  thing i think.

Seems like quite a leap tho from owning an AC to thinking about putting your dick on it 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CTM said:

I've never lived in a house without ac that i can remember. That's a north Jersey/ NYC  thing i think.

Seems like quite a leap tho from owning an AC to thinking about putting your dick on it 

JiF:  "What?  You guys don't have f**kable AC's?  You LOSERS!  Us Floridians know how to live!"

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's the Florida white trash version of the washing machine because trailer parks use clothes lines and air dry.

40 minutes ago, CTM said:

meth is a hell of a drug... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That's a fair assumption, I though that when it first happen as well. No way I'm lynching him anytime soon. He's an awesome addition. We can always kill him later. 

What? This was your response to me when I postulated the same thing:

On 2/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, The Crusher said:

Interesting vote . Figuring he was coached to hammer? Possible but not sure it was necessary, your a spicey beaver.

These two separate responses don't jive with me.

Ping from the world's fattest groom.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That was true when I lived in northern NJ.  Why do you think I left for school at 18 and never returned?  We have centralized AC everywhere in southeastern NC, and everywhere else in the state that isn't in the mountain region.

Florida isn't special, JiF.  Well, it has a lot of special PEOPLE, but it isn't a special place.  

Off topic, but this is one of my new favorite songs recently:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Drums said:

Can you explain this a bit more? 

Sure.  At that point Barry had pinged just a little especially his excitement after one vote.  I liked Nolder adding his vote to mine if only to put pressure on Barry.  It eventually didn't roll that way and Nolder was scum but at the time he seemed a plausible towny.

4 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  I'm not working with anybody. 

I was told I am, "Vanilla Town." 

Not sure what that means exactly, but I figure I'm supposed to rendezvous with "Chocolate Town" and kick it with "Sprinkles" by the Koi pond. 

You need to keep playing here no matter the alignment.  lol

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sure.  At that point Barry had pinged just a little especially his excitement after one vote.  I liked Nolder adding his vote to mine if only to put pressure on Barry.  It eventually didn't roll that way and Nolder was scum but at the time he seemed a plausible towny.

what excitement are you referring to?

4 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  I'm not working with anybody. 

I was told I am, "Vanilla Town." 

Not sure what that means exactly, but I figure I'm supposed to rendezvous with "Chocolate Town" and kick it with "Sprinkles" by the Koi pond. 

clapping slow clap GIF