Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea what is happening in this game but you should all vote Pac because he sucks at this game. Vote: Pac (he sucks at this game)

Is that a euphemism for sex with crusher? 

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sure.  At that point Barry had pinged just a little especially his excitement after one vote.  I liked Nolder adding his vote to mine if only to put pressure on Barry.  It eventually didn't roll that way and Nolder was scum but at the time he seemed a plausible towny.

Can you quote the post?

Also, is that when you thought he was scummy or did you think he was scummy when you voted him originally?

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No idea what you're talking about

It was early, you posted garbage...I had reason to believe you were scum.  I liked my vote until the Nolder flip.  It is what it was.

Are you scum?

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

Can you quote the post?

Also, is that when you thought he was scummy or did you think he was scummy when you voted him originally?

Learn to re-read a game thread.  I'm busy drinking and celebrating this amazing wedding.  Can you suck a dick and call me master?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5
20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Learn to re-read a game thread.  I'm busy drinking and celebrating this amazing wedding.  Can you suck a dick and call me master?

If you could find it for me, you wanker. Or do I need to re-read the thread for that too?

On 2/23/2021 at 1:33 PM, JiF said:

Bupz had stopped his hyperventilation crying by the help of his favorite binky, and Crusher cock....errr his pacifier...and it seemed like Muffin Top's impassionate speech actually motivated the search party to stop playing grab ass and start getting serious.  Assisted by CTM mind altering goodness, the crew go to work.

Off to the side, 80 and Barry were standing over ant hill considering what life would be like inside;

80 - "you think any of these ants waited 40 years to have sex?"

Barry - "Ants have sex? whao, think my dick would fit"

CTM stood in front of a group of searchers who were sitting Indian style in a circle:

CTM - "see man, if we were at a phish show, my dudes would all have a drum and I'd be noddling dancing in the middle, you guys really dont know what you're missing, as he begins to mouth Trey's solo from Tweezer, he then breaks into an air guitar routine.

New comer Greenseed was really starting to trip out.  Him and Nolder walked off together, seemingly playing Pokemon go.  When Nolder took off to chase, Snorlax, a very rare Pokemon to find.  Greenseed started to really trip balls - he just kept screaming over and over again - anyone see the size of that chicken?  As Nolder started running back toward Greenseed to share his Pokemon capture, Greenseed obviously suspicious of Nolder, seemingly thinking he was gigantic chicken, chopped his head clean off!!!!  As his body convulsed next to Greenseed who thought he just landed the search party dinner, the crew had a closer look the corpse.

Holy sh*t dudes!!! - CTM yells.  "It ******* works"!!!!!!!!!  and he starts a radical chant of "LSD, LSD, LSD" - everyone chimed in because why not?  but yet, over half them didnt even realized, they nailed SCUM!!!!!!!

Nolder - Scum Tracker -  has been removed from the wedding.

BOOM! KNEW IT

I know its an oft used sentiment but that legitimately may have been the worst re-read ever.

No evidence of anything resembling coherent game play discovered.  So far Nolder is the game MVP for having found a way to get exterminated early.

I have no read..  no guesses.. no tiers.

You are all horrific at this game.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Are we ignoring the fact those responses are a day apart? He's grown on me since then. 

What? That has nothing remotely to do with the point I was making.

You just told Bum that it's reasonable to think that Greenseed was being coached, and that you thought of it, too, but back when I voted Greenseed for the same suspicion, you were more dismissive of the notion, and then followed that up by voting me.

unvote

vote Crusher

If greenpee is getting coached then it must be Adam Gase calling the plays.

Hes hopping around like a deranged waterbug and has yet to post anything intelligible.

Crush looks like portly scum hiding in plain site.

vote Crusher 

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? This was your response to me when I postulated the same thing:

These two separate responses don't jive with me.

Ping from the world's fattest groom.

That would be quite the twist:  Crusher sabotaging his own wedding!

JiF stated he used random.org to assign roles so it’s obviously possible.  

19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? That has nothing remotely to do with the point I was making.

You just told Bum that it's reasonable to think that Greenseed was being coached, and that you thought of it, too, but back when I voted Greenseed for the same suspicion, you were more dismissive of the notion, and then followed that up by voting me.

unvote

vote Crusher

Voting you? Ok 

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Must be true. 

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Hes hopping around like a deranged waterbug and has yet to post anything intelligible.

vote Crusher 

Most townie thing you can do is vote for scum. I’m doing that, you no longer are. 

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

vote Crusher 

He’s managed more funny posts in a day than you have in 15 years. That had to count for something.

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

vote Crusher 

Dummy GIF by memecandy

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, I'm assuming JiF did random the roles and didn't telegraph Crusher's alignment by forcing him Town.

47 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s managed more funny posts in a day than you have in 15 years. That had to count for something.

Yes, that one post from Crusher was very funny!

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Right after you questioned my vote on Greenseed.

Dude, it literally was a joke vote because you corrected my grammar like verb. Wow trying too hard. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I was talking about green seed, crack baby.

i think his point was that Pac has made 0 funny posts you hairy jackass

• Upvote 1

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Stark, CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Drums,

Stark (1) - JC

JC (1) - Barry

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (2) - Spoot, Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.