Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Stark, CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Drums,

Stark (1) - JC

JC (1) - Barry

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (2) - Spoot, Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

I say the odds are with Stark and/or Drums are most likely scum. 

What is the case on @CTM again? 

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So far as I can tell the case on ctm is his "let's get this party started" vote on nolder to put him at L1. 

What is your case on stark and/or drums? 

Yes that's it and fatfoosa has been flaming it for the lulz. What's actually funny is the pack hot dogs he calls the back of his neck. I'd like to give it an open handed  slap

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes that's it and fatfoosa has been flaming it for the lulz. What's actually funny is the pack hot dogs he calls the back of his neck. I'd like to give it an open handed  slap

Of course it would be an open handed slap, and not a proper donkey punch like a real man.

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Of course it would be an open handed slap, and not a proper donkey punch like a real man.

Hah serious point though have you seen any of those slap contests from russia area on youtube. ******* brutal

14 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

My imaginary coach has informed me that when four players cast single “L7”votes nobody gets lynched...unless some unvoting goes down. 

@BUM-KNEE @Drums @Stark

Who’s down to collude? 

lol... who's in your QT? 

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? That has nothing remotely to do with the point I was making.

You just told Bum that it's reasonable to think that Greenseed was being coached, and that you thought of it, too, but back when I voted Greenseed for the same suspicion, you were more dismissive of the notion, and then followed that up by voting me.

unvote

vote Crusher

I went back and read this portion of the game. see below

On 2/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yes.

Also, you're*

On 2/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, The Crusher said:

vote spoot

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Right after you questioned my vote on Greenseed.

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dude, it literally was a joke vote because you corrected my grammar like verb. Wow trying too hard. 

First 2 posts are consistent with Crusher calling it a joke vote. Spoot you seem like you're trying to spin that. 

At least I don't see it.

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I say the odds are with Stark and/or Drums are most likely scum. 

What is the case on @CTM again? 

that's twice you mention my name. all on a "hunch" now you got Drums included. so Barry first, Now me and Drums. and when people ask you questions for reasoning or clarification on the post you're remembering you aren't being helpful  and trying to prove anything... just "Rule 14" go re-read. what's the deal?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol... who's in your QT? 

I went back and read this portion of the game. see below

First 2 posts are consistent with Crusher calling it a joke vote. Spoot you seem like you're trying to spin that. 

At least I don't see it.

that's twice you mention my name. all on a "hunch" now you got Drums included. so Barry first, Now me and Drums. and when people ask you questions for reasoning or clarification on the post you're remembering you aren't being helpful  and trying to prove anything... just "Rule 14" go re-read. what's the deal?

Agree on Spoot . Oddly he made a similar play last game with a similar shit post based on something  not there. He was third party last game. Something to think about. 

On 2/25/2021 at 7:33 AM, Integrity28 said:

Is she playing or co-moderating?

Neither 

On 2/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, Spoot-Face said:

vote Greenseed

On 2/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, The Crusher said:

Interesting vote . Figuring he was coached to hammer? Possible but not sure it was necessary, your a spicey beaver. 

On 2/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yes.

Also, you're*

On 2/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, The Crusher said:

vote spoot

this is the start of the day. Crush opened with a vote on 80 and then spoot voted Greenseed.

Posting because this is the complete timeline versus just the 2 bottom post I mentioned in the previous.

Not to brag, but I have a worthless degree in Psychology that has returned less dividends than Pac’s lawnmower. 

Until now. 

Thanks to my six year Bachelor degree, I have successfully ID’d everyone’s role in this game. I know who is Town and who is Scum. 

Feel free to jump in my DMs for deets. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Pac said:

When you voted Nolder.. thats bussing.

14 hours ago, Pac said:

I know its an oft used sentiment but that legitimately may have been the worst re-read ever.

No evidence of anything resembling coherent game play discovered.  So far Nolder is the game MVP for having found a way to get exterminated early.

I have no read..  no guesses.. no tiers.

You are all horrific at this game.

13 hours ago, Pac said:

If greenpee is getting coached then it must be Adam Gase calling the plays.

Hes hopping around like a deranged waterbug and has yet to post anything intelligible.

Crush looks like portly scum hiding in plain site.

vote Crusher 

First post responding to Greenseed regarding bussing... 

then has No read, no guesses, no tiers

why not vote greenseed if you think he's bussing?

UNVOTE

VOTE PAC

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yup. he's making zero effort to make cases, then getting pissy when getting pressed for details. That's why my vote is on him.

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

**Is there an unspoken rule that we don’t screenshot PMs and share with the class? 

I’m only asking because I’m only going to be truthful to fellow Townies. 

you're not allowed to PM anyone other than JiF about the game. Feel free to screenshot any quicktime conversations if you have those though.

• Haha 2

I feel good about Mr. Stark today with his efforts. 

JC on the other hand, fails to produce any relevant information and is perhaps fake scum hunting. Not only does he tell people to reread the thread when his comments are questioned, he asked about the case on CTM. Perhaps he should follow his own advice. Furthermore, he has tried raising suspicions about those that did not vote Nolder on D1 yet he did not, and upon following up, his reason was quite possibly the worst. 

Unvote vote JC

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

**Is there an unspoken rule that we don’t screenshot PMs and share with the class? 

I’m only asking because I’m only going to be truthful to fellow Townies. 

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you're not allowed to PM anyone other than JiF about the game. Feel free to screenshot any quicktime conversations if you have those though.

For more tips about mafia, talk to @Jetsfan80

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Not to brag, but I have a worthless degree in Psychology that has returned less dividends than Pac’s lawnmower. 

Until now. 

Thanks to my six year Bachelor degree, I have successfully ID’d everyone’s role in this game. I know who is Town and who is Scum. 

A psych degree in mafia is only gonna net out as: psychosis everywhere.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Until now. 

Also, you should have parlayed it into a user research role. You’d be doing alright.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Until now. 

I'm curious how a mafia newb is in on the Pac lawnmower jokes?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm curious how a mafia newb is in on the Pac lawnmower jokes?

You act like I haven't been on JetNation before.  I've been posting here since 2007, back when I was just "Greenseed."

I did a stint as Greenseed3, and many password fail attempts later I became Greenseed4.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You act like I haven't been on JetNation before.  I've been posting here since 2007, back when I was just "Greenseed."

I did a stint as Greenseed3, and many password fail attempts later I became Greenseed4.  

Oh, OK. I don't recall ever seeing pac landscape jokes elsewhere in the forum but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It would seem a bit out of place though - things tend to be much more lax in here than the rest of JN. Feel free to point out where we might find some outside of this forum.

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh, OK. I don't recall ever seeing pac landscape jokes elsewhere in the forum but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It would seem a bit out of place though - things tend to be much more lax in here than the rest of JN. Feel free to point out where we might find some outside of this forum.

Not in awhile but I think at some point we might have tossed a few back in the day. Honestly not sure.