Jump to content

Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows


Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since he's proficient in landscaping, I imagine manscaping would be an easy transition for him.  

 

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh, OK. I don't recall ever seeing pac landscape jokes elsewhere in the forum but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It would seem a bit out of place though - things tend to be much more lax in here than the rest of JN. Feel free to point out where we might find some outside of this forum.

This was on page 12.  Try to keep up. 

For additional resources feel free to try the search feature conveniently located at the top right corner of the page.  I would do this for you, but that would make me your bitch, and if I learned anything in prison... it's to bitch up with the tough guys not the wannabe tough guys. 😘

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea what is happening in this game but you should all vote Pac because he sucks at this game. Vote: Pac (he sucks at this game)

Is that a euphemism for sex with crusher? 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dude, it literally was a joke vote because you corrected my grammar like verb. Wow trying too hard. 

Oh, it was a joke?

k, you're not scum

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

 

This was on page 12.  Try to keep up. 

For additional resources feel free to try the search feature conveniently located at the top right corner of the page.  I would do this for you, but that would make me your bitch, and if I learned anything in prison... it's to bitch up with the tough guys not the wannabe tough guys. 😘

Interesting that your first reaction was to point out how long you've been on the board suggesting you'd learned about that outside the mafia forum. If you had just learned about it in this thread why not just say so with your initial response?

If you're looking for tough guys you're probably in the wrong forum 😂

I think you're scum and normally I would vote someone I think is scum, but you're new and provide entertainment value. Your time will come soon enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stark said:

First 2 posts are consistent with Crusher calling it a joke vote. Spoot you seem like you're trying to spin that. 

At least I don't see it.

Fine, it was a joke vote.

Still doesn't change the fact that his responses to both Bum and I saying the same thing felt different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fine, it was a joke vote.

Still doesn't change the fact that his responses to both Bum and I saying the same thing felt different.

Yea because it’s odd for a day to change someone’s opinion in mafia. You are not this dense. Like not at all. This is Lizzie level obtuse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not in awhile but I think at some point we might have tossed a few back in the day. Honestly not sure. 

Before everyone got pc uppity it was just about every day for a year or so.

Didn't gaf then, and I certainly don't now, gumba.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Now I’m suppose to believe you didn’t already know that? Bullsh*t 

I honestly didn't think about the vote much when it first happened. Only after your post to Bum did I look back and get suspicious. But, fine. It was a joke, but it was never the basis of my case against you.

You're pushing back hard now, which makes me think I caught you. I think Town Crusher would just ignore the puny little beaver gnawing at his ankle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm curious how a mafia newb is in on the Pac lawnmower jokes?

You caught us..  I've been bragging about my new Toro for the last week in our scum chat and he let it slip here.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Interesting that your first reaction was to point out how long you've been on the board suggesting you'd learned about that outside the mafia forum. If you had just learned about it in this thread why not just say so with your initial response?

If you're looking for tough guys you're probably in the wrong forum 😂

I think you're scum and normally I would vote someone I think is scum, but you're new and provide entertainment value. Your time will come soon enough.

Lol.  I actually searched for it outside this forum almost immediately, and no, this forum wasn't the first reference I've heard of Pac's landscaping or of the sound system in his landscaping truck. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yea because it’s odd for a day to change someone’s opinion in mafia. You are not this dense. Like not at all. This is Lizzie level obtuse. 

Your first reaction to my suggestion that Greenseed was coached was skeptical. You called my vote "interesting" and that it was possible, but you didn't think it was necessary.

Then when Bum posited the same thing, you said it was a fair assumption and that you thought the same thing when it first happened.

That's not a change of opinion, that's a revision of history.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Before everyone got pc uppity it was just about every day for a year or so.

Didn't gaf then, and I certainly don't now, gumba.

Oh a know I did it more than anyone and enjoyed it immensely. Just not sure in the other forums. Cant wait till we meet, after I kick your ass in the parking garage I’m treating you at the Casino buffet and doing it in person. Bringing business cards to launch your new “ White fence landscaping Ltd.” 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I honestly didn't think about the vote much when it first happened. Only after your post to Bum did I look back and get suspicious. But, fine. It was a joke, but it was never the basis of my case against you.

You're pushing back hard now, which makes me think I caught you. I think Town Crusher would just ignore the puny little beaver gnawing at his ankle.

Yes, I answer your stupid accusation and I’m pushing back hard, so must be scum, exactly like last game. Never mind was second on the train for the Nolder  Lynch, just a coincidence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Your first reaction to my suggestion that Greenseed was coached was skeptical. You called my vote "interesting" and that it was possible, but you didn't think it was necessary.

Then when Bum posited the same thing, you said it was a fair assumption and that you thought the same thing when it first happened.

That's not a change of opinion, that's a revision of history.

Your just nitpicking those post. Trying to get under my skin. Just like you did last game. I’ll let it go for now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Your first reaction to my suggestion that Greenseed was coached was skeptical. You called my vote "interesting" and that it was possible, but you didn't think it was necessary.

Then when Bum posited the same thing, you said it was a fair assumption and that you thought the same thing when it first happened.

That's not a change of opinion, that's a revision of history.

Sounds like you're reaching on this Spoot. IMO

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, I answer your stupid accusation and I’m pushing back hard, so must be scum, exactly like last game. Never mind was second on the train for the Nolder  Lynch, just a coincidence. 

You didn't push back hard last game, though, but okay.

Being the 2nd vote on Nolder's train means nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your just nitpicking those post. Trying to get under my skin. Just like you did last game. I’ll let it go for now. 

*You're

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Sounds like you're reaching on this Spoot. IMO

Okay, you're the 2nd person to say this.

I'll accept that maybe I'm just having one of my rabid beaver moments.

unvote

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Might I suggest a look at the Hors d'oeuvres JC is serving?

JC being blatantly uncooperative in early game is classic JC. I've tangled with him several times over that behavior, and he was mostly always Town. That's just how he is, and I've learned to ignore him during the early game, for the most part.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You didn't push back hard last game, though, but okay.

Being the 2nd vote on Nolder's train means nothing.

Yea, agree here. Calling that out pinged. Like he was claiming town credit. 

Similar to how he noted I was 1-1 earlier. I didn’t even recall I hadn’t made any other votes. It’s like it was top of mind for him that I never moved off nolder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, agree here. Calling that out pinged. Like he was claiming town credit. 

Similar to how he noted I was 1-1 earlier. I didn’t even recall I hadn’t made any other votes. It’s like it was top of mind for him that I never moved off nolder.

Stop shying away from your greatness.,I was only #2 on Nolders train because you were  #1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

JC being blatantly uncooperative in early game is classic JC. I've tangled with him several times over that behavior, and he was mostly always Town. That's just how he is, and I've learned to ignore him during the early game, for the most part.

That's an odd response to what B-Mcock posted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Which post?

 

On 2/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, CTM said:

There is no rationale. It wasn't even a serious post. The ape is a stupid creep for trying to case off it, but I'm used to it with him

^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

That's an odd response to what B-Mcock posted.

I thought it was playful way of asking me to look into JC's play and follow him there, seeing as I unvoted Crusher.

@Barry McCockinner can clarify if that was his intent, or if it was just a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...