Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

On 2/25/2021 at 8:51 PM, Spoot-Face said:

What? That has nothing remotely to do with the point I was making.

You just told Bum that it's reasonable to think that Greenseed was being coached, and that you thought of it, too, but back when I voted Greenseed for the same suspicion, you were more dismissive of the notion, and then followed that up by voting me.

unvote

vote Crusher

he didn't vote you until you "Verbal'd" him. 

it was clear in the time that it happened and still is if you read back. it was a joke for you pulling a Verb.

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You're misrepresenting the bold. My original case/argument with Crusher was not built off that vote. I didn't care about the vote when it happened. It was only what he said later, that made me question him and the vote.

I had already called CTM out on that post earlier in the game, so no I was not just "going with the highest vote getter". There was nothing rushed about it.

Feel free to ISO me and find it for yourself.

I\I'm not misrepresenting anything for whatever reason you are stuck on this.... 

done with this. had too many drinks to be reading this game. 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

it was clear in the time that it happened and still is if you read back. it was a joke for you pulling a Verb.

I\I'm not misrepresenting anything for whatever reason you are stuck on this.... 

Yeah, it was a joke vote. Fine. I've already accepted that. You seem to think the vote was all I ever cared about.

You're the one who is stuck on it. You seem way more interested in it than I am.

9 hours ago, Stark said:

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, it was a joke vote. Fine. I've already accepted that. You seem to think the vote was all I ever cared about.

You're the one who is stuck on it. You seem way more interested in it than I am.

will you two get a room already?

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

will you two get a room already?

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’d assume JiF and Crusher would strictly forbid this. Defeats the entire purpose of turning this “wedding” into a giant drug fueled orgy.

Nah, I'd just rough him up a bit.

The Crusher had a belly full of entire buffet rolling around.  As him the party searched for the homophobes who crashed his 2nd wedding, he felt a grumbling.  The search party thought it was thunder and a storm was coming.  They werent wrong, something was brewing, just not really a storm, more like a gigantic Crusher sized dookie.

Looking for a sink hole to stick Crusher butt in, they run into a toilet.  Only there was a line and the person in the room was having a really hard time getting it out.  Dr. Crushlove stepped to the plate and started coaching him through it.  "Find your happy place, find peace, close your eyes, locate that turd in your body, summon it to your butt hole, you can do this!!!"  The man, screamed back, "it's not happening!!!"  Angry and frustrated and about to explode, Crusher yelled at the man, "sh*t OR GET OFF THE POT!!!!!!!!!!"

The search party could take a lesson from that:

Deadline; Tuesday 5pm

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why though? It’s the why that concerns me. 

Oh, are we doing that DM thing where we ask for an explanation for everything?

Look back at my posts. There’s a moment where pac emerges in my list. It’s been stated. Voting him just came after. Pretty standard.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (1) -  CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (3) - Crusher, 80, Spoot

Pac (3) - Stark, Ape, JC

JC (2) - Barry, Drums

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

So, after I voted ctm - I watched as those guys voted behind me.

it gave me the bad feels. 

I moved my vote, because stark gives me the good feels.