Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, after I voted ctm - I watched as those guys voted behind me.

it gave me the bad feels. 

I moved my vote, because stark gives me the good feels.

Just seemed the CTM vote had purpose. Then you moved because you didn’t like those of us that followed you. Just odd. Pac seems arbitrary at this point considering not much game content. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just seemed the CTM vote had purpose. Then you moved because you didn’t like those of us that followed you. Just odd. Pac seems arbitrary at this point considering not much game content. 

I voted CTM because he was my first guess at a bus vote. Hardly ‘purpose’, just a guess and a little CTM/Ape fun. Those that followed did so with a lot of ease... and I didn’t like the feel of the tag-a-longs.

Pac vote had just about as much ‘purpose’ which is part guess and part history. Sometimes he hides as scum. 

I think you prescribing that my ctm vote had ‘purpose’ insinuates things, and reeks. Which is part of why I didn’t like that you followed me there.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, are we doing that DM thing where we ask for an explanation for everything?

Look back at my posts. There’s a moment where pac emerges in my list. It’s been stated. Voting him just came after. Pretty standard.

How is explaining why we vote a DM thing? Every game I've played has been on this site and an explanation is generally expected. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I voted CTM because he was my first guess at a bus vote. Hardly ‘purpose’, just a guess and a little CTM/Ape fun. Those that followed did so with a lot of ease... and I didn’t like the feel of the tag-a-longs.

Pac vote had just about as much ‘purpose’ which is part guess and part history. Sometimes he hides as scum. 

I think you prescribing that my ctm vote had ‘purpose’ insinuates things, and reeks. Which is part of why I didn’t like that you followed me there.

I followed you because I did day 1 and we got scum. You had the hot hand, sometimes it’s as simple as that. 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, Pac said:

If greenpee is getting coached then it must be Adam Gase calling the plays.

Hes hopping around like a deranged waterbug and has yet to post anything intelligible.

Crush looks like portly scum hiding in plain site.

vote Crusher 

this reminds me of the way Pac would interact with me when I was scum w/him in my first game. Almost exactly the same, actually.

@Pac are you going to defend your disgustingly horrible play so far?

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2021 at 12:21 PM, JiF said:

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Nolderp (7) - Ape, Crusher, Barry, Spoot, 80, CTM, Greenseed

The nolder Lynch.... and the players voting behind the ape in blue

On 2/26/2021 at 6:23 PM, JiF said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Spoot

On 2/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, Integrity28 said:

I actually hate every vote that followed me, but love ctm as the lynch here.

Unvote vote pac

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

So, after I voted ctm - I watched as those guys voted behind me.

it gave me the bad feels. 

I moved my vote, because stark gives me the good feels.

interesting... Ape says he doesn't like the players that followed him to vote CTM so I went to look at the Nolder final and the same group is following there. 

The yellow bold is the thing that is giving me pause here... Loving a CTM Lynch but changing the vote just because the followers.

If you don't like the group following you to CTM but you love a CTM Lynch then why didn't you have a problem with that group on the Nolder train? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting. Add to it, he did not vote Nolder. In fact he voted me, which he loved doing all game in Watchmen when he was third party (I was town). Then on Day 2 he came in and dropped a little suss on Greenseed but voted the way he did as Stark pointed out. 

This is making a lot of sense. 

Unvote vote Pac

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Interesting. Add to it, he did not vote Nolder. In fact he voted me, which he loved doing all game in Watchmen when he was third party (I was town). Then on Day 2 he came in and dropped a little suss on Greenseed but voted the way he did as Stark pointed out. 

This is making a lot of sense. 

Unvote vote Pac

Alright. Pac thing is shaping up. 

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (1) -  CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (3) - Crusher, 80, Spoot

Pac (4) - Stark, Ape, JC, Drums

JC (1) - Barry

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, Pac said:

If greenpee is getting coached then it must be Adam Gase calling the plays.

Hes hopping around like a deranged waterbug and has yet to post anything intelligible.

Crush looks like portly scum hiding in plain site.

vote Crusher 

57 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

this reminds me of the way Pac would interact with me when I was scum w/him in my first game. Almost exactly the same, actually.

@Pac are you going to defend your disgustingly horrible play so far?

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

I forgot I was playing.

Is ctm dead?

unvote

vote Pac

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You come off very defensive for a comment...not even a vote...have something to hide?  Feeling guilty?  

Not seeing how wanting to hear your reasoning is deemed defensive.

If anything it makes you suspect for not giving any reason.