Jump to content

Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea what is happening in this game but you should all vote Pac because he sucks at this game. Vote: Pac (he sucks at this game)

Is that a euphemism for sex with crusher? 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeez.  Sounds like one angry beaver once had his Ukrainian lady stolen by 007.  

She may have been a secret Russian sympathizer selling nuclear secrets to the KGB, but you can't choose who you love.

I understand killing her, but did he have to f*ck her, too? Pompous man-whore.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

You say you are a beaver but your perfume reeks of bafoon

buf·foon | \ (ˌ)bə-ˈfün How to pronounce buffoon (audio) \

Definition of buffoon

1 : a ludicrous figure : clown
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person acting like a ridiculous buffoon
 
 
I love irony.
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Drums said:

You say you are a beaver but your perfume reeks of bafoon. 

 

53 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:
buf·foon | \ (ˌ)bə-ˈfün How to pronounce buffoon (audio) \

Definition of buffoon

1 : a ludicrous figure : clown
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person acting like a ridiculous buffoon
 
 
I love irony.

I miss the days when this would have been intentional. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Drums said:

@Bartender

I'll take a dry martini in a deep champagne goblet. Three measures of Gordons, one of Vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice cold, then add a thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stark said:

id kill for a nap... 20 minutes or 4 hours. figure Ill get one in about a year

 

lol, my kids are 7 and 3 now... the naps for me came when the little guy hit 2. i took so many naps, almost every day

with 1 kid, you play by the "sleep when they sleep rule"

with 2 kids, you can't ... you sort of have to wait until they can entertain each other, and you wife is saintly enough to say "go ahead" and then your head hits the pillow and OUT

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (1) - J80

Nolderp (2) - Ape, Crusher

Pac (1) - Spoot

Barry (1) - JC

Greenseed (1)  - Pac

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I get to vote Pac now, or do I have to wait my turn? 

Also, how long do these things normally take? I got the newlyweds an ice sculpture of a Doberman mutt with a gravy luge, and it’s melting. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pac said:

JiF isn't creative enough to make a role-filled game so I suspect this will be pretty ho-hum.

Vote Greenseed

Reason:  Who the fak is "greenseed"?

Are you virgin shaming me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Do I get to vote Pac now, or do I have to wait my turn? 

Also, how long do these things normally take? I got the newlyweds an ice sculpture of a Doberman mutt with a gravy luge, and it’s melting. 

voting Pac is always encouraged. you're doing well.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, my kids are 7 and 3 now... the naps for me came when the little guy hit 2. i took so many naps, almost every day

with 1 kid, you play by the "sleep when they sleep rule"

with 2 kids, you can't ... you sort of have to wait until they can entertain each other, and you wife is saintly enough to say "go ahead" and then your head hits the pillow and OUT

yes, before we had the "whoops" twins our youngest was 2 and everything was starting to normalize. Then "boom". game over. do not pass go, etc... so we are in chaos mode all day basically and most of the nights some night.

5, 3, and 9 month twins... smh.. lol.

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Are you virgin shaming me?

sh!t, 80's alt? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (1) - J80

Nolderp (2) - Ape, Crusher

Pac (2) - Spoot, Greenseed

Barry (1) - JC

Greenseed (1)  - Pac

Bum-Knee (1) - Stark

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...