Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How is explaining why we vote a DM thing? Every game I've played has been on this site and an explanation is generally expected. 

DM expect an explanation for every vote. JN historically is notorious for unexplained votes that make DM pee their pants.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I followed you because I did day 1 and we got scum. You had the hot hand, sometimes it’s as simple as that. 

I voted bolder as a joke on D1 and never came back before deadline. But yea, okay...

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why is voting CTM now no longer legitimate all of a sudden?  It was easy to see why that looked like a bus vote.  CTM explaining it away as a joke wasn't really a defense, either.

I’m sorry, let me go back to voting him and camp out there and exert zero other effort in the game.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

The nolder Lynch.... and the players voting behind the ape in blue

interesting... Ape says he doesn't like the players that followed him to vote CTM so I went to look at the Nolder final and the same group is following there. 

The yellow bold is the thing that is giving me pause here... Loving a CTM Lynch but changing the vote just because the followers.

If you don't like the group following you to CTM but you love a CTM Lynch then why didn't you have a problem with that group on the Nolder train? 

Have you guys ever played this game? 

Is the ape dead yet? Ring a bell?

I always love a ctm lynch. It’s a joke referring to his 15+ year crush on me.

42 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I think Pac and 80 have been coaching Greenseed all along, so taking Pac out will clear my suspicions up one way or another. 

Unvote GS. VOTE Pac

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You should have given him the opportunity to reveal.

32 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

What do you mean?

21 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Is it too late for me to vote Pac? 

unvote vote Pac

Ffs

• Haha 1

As Crusher's roar rang through the air, it helped the constipated man on the toilet, Crusher literally scared the sh*t out of him....

Alas, Crusher could sit down and take care of business.  It was a painful one.  It didnt quite feel normal.  Crusher started sweating, biting his hand, groaning and moaning and finally!  Success!!!  As he turned to flush the toilet, he noticed his turd had a familiar face, it was Pac! Crusher trying to figure out when he might have snacked on him accidently, called the team in.  Bum started inspect the Pacturd, as he looked for a twig to pull it out of the toilet, Crusher noticed that Pac was simply  Vanilla Town and flushed him away.

It is now night, you have 24 hours to put in your actions.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stark said:

interesting... Ape says he doesn't like the players that followed him to vote CTM so I went to look at the Nolder final and the same group is following there. 

The yellow bold is the thing that is giving me pause here... Loving a CTM Lynch but changing the vote just because the followers.

If you don't like the group following you to CTM but you love a CTM Lynch then why didn't you have a problem with that group on the Nolder train? 

Also, dude I just told this to crusher. I joke voted nolder and never tuned back in.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Overreact much? 

It was warranted.  I was hopeful Pac would role scum or maybe a minor town role so he could earn the benefit of the doubt there.  But mods can't be all that happy when Pac gets his role PM, sees VT, and then checks out because of it.  It's strange.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It was warranted.  I was hopeful Pac would role scum or maybe a minor town role so he could earn the benefit of the doubt there.  But mods can't be all that happy when Pac gets his role PM, sees VT, and then checks out because of it.  It's strange.

You weirdo. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, dude I just told this to crusher. I joke voted nolder and never tuned back in.

if I missed that earlier, my bad. although I think you just said that to crush like a few minutes ago and I posted that a few hours ago.

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Looking for a sink hole to stick Crusher butt in, they run into a toilet.  Only there was a line and the person in the room was having a really hard time getting it out.  Dr. Crushlove stepped to the plate and started coaching him through it.  "Find your happy place, find peace, close your eyes, locate that turd in your body, summon it to your butt hole, you can do this!!!"  The man, screamed back, "it's not happening!!!"  Angry and frustrated and about to explode, Crusher yelled at the man, "sh*t OR GET OFF THE POT!!!!!!!!!!"

Leave @Integrity28 alone!

2 hours ago, Stark said:

You can't see yellow bold if you're not on dark mode, idiot.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Mr. Spoot, looking at your voting pattern on day 2, you went CTM, 80, Crusher, CTM. Although I think 80 might be town, how do you feel about your earlier read on 80 today? 

Huh? I only voted CTM once. My first vote on Day 2 was Greenseed.

I've lightened up on my 80 read since I voted him. That may have just been rabid beaver things.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Is it too late for me to vote Pac? 

unvote vote Pac

Well, if I learned anything from Zombieland, is that you should shoot a zombie again in the face just to make sure it's dead.

Same rules apply for Pac.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why is voting CTM now no longer legitimate all of a sudden?  It was easy to see why that looked like a bus vote.  CTM explaining it away as a joke wasn't really a defense, either.

I'm not defensing you mother ******* virgin

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Final Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (1) -  CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (2) - Crusher, Spoot

Pac (7) - Stark, Ape, JC, Drums, Barry,  80, Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding

oh well good riddance to sloppy fat rubbish, vote  stands. Addition by subtraction

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Huh? I only voted CTM once. My first vote on Day 2 was Greenseed.

I've lightened up on my 80 read since I voted him. That may have just been rabid beaver things.

You’re right, Mr. Spoot, I apologize for my confusion. The masseuse did not let me sleep much last night—too many kinks. Thank you for answering the part that actually made sense. 

The search party shocked and amazed that Crusher shat Pac, found themselves saddened that he was merely as useful as the turd that was flushed down the toilet.

However,  the night was wild one.  As the X was wearing off all sorts of activities were taking place in everyone’s room.  Some pulled all nighters and found other party favors.  Others did a little hide the salami.  The lame ones got some shut eye but when they all gathered in the morning, 2 members of the party no longer breathing. 

The Crusher - Town Watcher - was killed 

but that wasn’t it. 

Barry - Vanilla town - had a dildo shoved down his throat. 

Mode note: Crushers spirit will remain alive for the sake of the scenes. 

• Haha 3