Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

Doing a re-read, since I basically didn't see D1 happen.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:47 AM, Drums said:

Sounds like someone that would object to this holy matrimony. My plus 1, Nyn, could not be here tonight but asked me to make a toast. 

*takes a thin silver pen from inside jacket pocket and taps goblet*

vote 80

Lot's of interplay between Nolder, Drums and 80.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

In my experience, the guy that tries really hard to get the game going out of serious mode first has a higher likelihood of being scum than the usual percentage would suggest.  This post and vote sucks.  You're not even giving your own reason here, just JC's.  

Vote Nolder

This post is gross. Over-saturated with concrete assurance. Like he knows. Glad I'm re-reading, this flew way under the radar with you all. 

On 2/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, JiF said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count

80 (1) - Drums

CTM (1) - Bum

Nolderp (5) - Ape, Crusher, Barry, Spoot, 80

Pac (1) - Greenseed

Barry (2) - JC, Nolder

Bum-Knee (2) - Stark, CTM

Drums (1) - Pac

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding deadline Wed 2pm EST

That's also the post that put Nolder at L2.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, Drums said:

Mr. Nolder, this is confusing. 80, with only 5 pages as you say, tries to make a read while you simply follow JC’s intuition. Then you insult his effort?

Drums pushing on Nolder, but keeping his vote on 80.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:17 PM, Drums said:

Perhaps 80 was correct in his assumption. Care to reveal yourself?

More of that.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:37 AM, JiF said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count

80 (1) - Drums

CTM (1) - Bum

Nolderp (6) - Ape, Crusher, Barry, Spoot, 80, CTM

Pac (1) - Greenseed

Barry (2) - JC, Nolder

Bum-Knee (1) - Stark

Drums (1) - Pac

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding deadline Wed 2pm EST

CTM's stupid vote puts it at L1.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:57 AM, Greenseed4 said:

Unvote

vote Nolder

Ninja hammer. 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:53 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Spoot, Drums.  My top 2 town reads after reviewing the D1 events.  

Then this. I mean... c'mon.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:17 PM, Spoot-Face said:

@Greenseed4

Oh, and nice hammer on Scum on your first day.

You must be some Mafia prodigy, or, like, really, really, really lucky. I honestly see no other possibility. Nope none.

In fact, I'm going to call you BatSeed4, from now on, seeing as how you're the second coming of Batman AKA JiF (Greatest sCum Hunter Alive).

Then this, insinuation to set up future pursuit of Greenseed - feels like. I hope I get to the part where someone floats the theory that Greenseed is being coach, and I'd almost guarantee it's one of Spoot, 80 or Drums.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, JiF said:

The night was winding down, the LSD was wearing off and the wedding search party was feeling confident after Greenseed took out scum in extreme hallucination mode.  Everyone found there way to their rooms.

Crusher and JiF woke up to a beautiful morning, the birds were chirping, the sun was shining and the all you can eat breakfast buffet was plentiful.  While Crusher ate, the rest of the search party gathered in the courtyard excited to see that everyone made it through the night.

Eager to find more scum, the search party started to create a strategy.  Seeing how much the LSD helped the party, CTM decided to pass out some X thinking that lovey dovey feeling it gives you is perfect for the mood.

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from the wedding.

It is now D2.

No NK on N1 = probably shot at the doc.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:13 PM, The Crusher said:

vote 80

Crushlove led off D2 with this vote - and he was a town what? Oh yeah.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:27 PM, Stark said:

Gut? 

Stark with a bit of a role fishing here.

More to read... 

On 2/24/2021 at 3:09 PM, Greenseed4 said:

You really think JiF would make me scum on my first game ever

aaaand, in my first game ever, I would think to take out my fellow scum on the first day? 

That’s too advanced for this newb. 

No, methinks you just saw me slice up your partner and a little piece of you needs to take vengeance. I think you’re scared of my scum sword and want to get it out of the game and away from your scummy little neck. 

vote spooter-face

On 2/24/2021 at 3:24 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Roles are typically handled by random.org

No, my point was you were coached to do so.

I can use your same logic and question how, in your first game ever, was it that you were able to hammer scum?

Why did you choose to hammer Nolder? Deadline was not imminent.

It was also your 3rd post of the game. Very suspicious.

All of this sounds coached.

Like I said. Spoot.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:25 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Greenseed and Crusher my top 2 for Scum right now.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:18 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugh.  D1 wasn't super informative.  I have no case of my own to make at the moment.  Might as well get behind the Ape and see where it leads.

Vote CTM

This is super gross too. He knows if he follows my vote, there's a chance I accuse of get behind the ape - but from what we've seen it's scum players doing it who feel the need to sort of "get ahead" of the accusation. Do not like.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:25 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

you think scum wouldn't bus a tracker day one but are getting on board with Ape's reasoning of CTM's vote pinging as a bus. Got it.

vote 80

Agree with this.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:34 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Weak

unvote

vote 80

No reasoning, but yet, in other posts he's playing Mr. Detective when grilling others. Feels like bussing/distancing.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:00 PM, Drums said:

Vote CTM

Don't like this one. Not at all.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote drums

Just doesn't feel like town drums to me. 

Agree with this vote as well.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Drums said:

My dear Barry, the last handful of games, I was my normal self and all I kept hearing was, "you sound too much like drums, you must be scum." And it actually got me lynched on day 1 last game (before the one I modded). This time, scum got lynched. I'll drink to that. 

On 2/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, Drums said:

My dossier says he is a clever scum player but maybe the drugs made him sloppy with his vote. He should not be let off the hook quite yet. 

On 2/24/2021 at 10:02 PM, Drums said:

I wanted his reveal. 

3 very weak, contrived responses to pressure.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:25 AM, JiF said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Spoot, Stark

Spoot (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Drums

Stark (1) - JC

Drums (1) - Barry

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

Really interesting vote count. I know Crusher and I are town. Barry was on point in his votes, if you ask me. 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:16 AM, CTM said:

I'm going to viote 80 as competing train plus he sounds like frustrated scum a bit and lastly the cock made a good point earlier 

I'm not however defending against the poof case 

Vote.80

I agree. I'm leaning town on CTM, especially with 80 taking the early CTM vote on D3.

I 100% believe if 80 is scum - that one of his mates would bus vote him here - and Spoots vote is the one that felt like a bus.

At this point in my read, I'd stack it like this:

80, Drums, Spoot, Gseed = scum

Ape = full town

CTM = townish

The rest are neutral.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

vote CTM

He had one post where he sounded really salty over Ape voting him. Struck me as frustrated Scum.

Um, gross.

8 hours ago, Drums said:

Interesting. Add to it, he did not vote Nolder. In fact he voted me, which he loved doing all game in Watchmen when he was third party (I was town). Then on Day 2 he came in and dropped a little suss on Greenseed but voted the way he did as Stark pointed out. 

This is making a lot of sense. 

Unvote vote Pac

Votes for Pac, with trash reasoning - which is a pile-on basically.

8 hours ago, Drums said:

Mr. Spoot, looking at your voting pattern on day 2, you went CTM, 80, Crusher, CTM. Although I think 80 might be town, how do you feel about your earlier read on 80 today? 

Then looks to get Spoot to weigh in on an earlier vote on 80, who he says he thinks is town - but this is more a scum ploy to get someone to weigh in on a scum mate, to set him up later.

If I had to guess, I'd say Drums and 80 are scum together - and Spoot is 3rd party.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't feel too bad.  He has half the remaining game as scum.  

13 player game.

2 NKs suggests a SK or Vig. 

Suggesting there are 3-4 non-town left is about accurate, and exactly what I've deduced.

Go ahead though, 80.

Spiral.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The search party shocked and amazed that Crusher shat Pac, found themselves saddened that he was merely as useful as the turd that was flushed down the toilet.

However,  the night was wild one.  As the X was wearing off all sorts of activities were taking place in everyone’s room.  Some pulled all nighters and found other party favors.  Others did a little hide the salami.  The lame ones got some shut eye but when they all gathered in the morning, 2 members of the party no longer breathing. 

The Crusher - Town Watcher - was killed 

but that wasn’t it. 

Barry - Vanilla town - had a dildo shoved down his throat. 

Mode note: Crushers spirit will remain alive for the sake of the scenes. 

Oh shit. My bad . Haha 

• Haha 3

On 2/21/2021 at 10:06 PM, Drums said:

@Jetsfan80 How do you know the lovely couple?

On 2/22/2021 at 10:47 AM, Drums said:

Sounds like someone that would object to this holy matrimony. My plus 1, Nyn, could not be here tonight but asked me to make a toast. 

*takes a thin silver pen from inside jacket pocket and taps goblet*

vote 80

On 2/22/2021 at 10:49 AM, Drums said:

@Bartender

That reminds me. I’ll have another, please. 

On 2/22/2021 at 11:03 AM, Drums said:

My target is the owner(s) of the objection. Is that not who we are all reaching to find? Can I not have fun with the theme?

I'm sticking with Drums as likely town.  It would be a savvy move to fake a post restriction.  

On 2/22/2021 at 12:46 PM, Nolder said:

Not really seeing anything stand out as obviously scummy tbh but now that we have a deadline I think it's time to kick things into gear. Gonna follow my guy JC he usually has good instincts and besides Barry is voting me so **** that guy.

Vote Barry

Didn't notice this before.  Interesting.  I'll look out for other Nolder-JC interactions along the way.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:15 PM, Spoot-Face said:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/jOcIwQiKUBn2g/giphy-downsized-large.gif

unvote

vote Nolder

On 2/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

In my experience, the guy that tries really hard to get the game going out of serious mode first has a higher likelihood of being scum than the usual percentage would suggest.  This post and vote sucks.  You're not even giving your own reason here, just JC's.  

Vote Nolder

This is where the Nolder train went from joke votes to actual momentum.  

On 2/22/2021 at 5:12 PM, Nolder said:

JC didn't even give a reason dummy I'm saying I think he has good intuition. Look I get you're reaching just to put pressure on me, I've been around the block, but at least put a tiny bit of effort into it and read the...5 pages this game has so far. Thanks.

Nolder throws shade my way.  Then defends JC again.  

On 2/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, Drums said:

Mr. Nolder, this is confusing. 80, with only 5 pages as you say, tries to make a read while you simply follow JC’s intuition. Then you insult his effort?

Yup.  This was a solid observation by Drums, and another one that makes me lean strongly towards town on him.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:17 PM, Spoot-Face said:

@Greenseed4

Oh, and nice hammer on Scum on your first day.

You must be some Mafia prodigy, or, like, really, really, really lucky. I honestly see no other possibility. Nope none.

In fact, I'm going to call you BatSeed4, from now on, seeing as how you're the second coming of Batman AKA JiF (Greatest sCum Hunter Alive).

Here Spoot, who I had been feeling good about as town, plants the first seed that Greenseed might be scum.  

I mean, I give you credit for cobbling stuff together that looks like work, but you’re scum.

Crusher opened with a D2 vote on you. Stark role fished, and Crusher was smart enough to pivot a little to avoid being obvious.

But, he got you.