Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

On 2/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, The Crusher said:

Interesting vote . Figuring he was coached to hammer? Possible but not sure it was necessary, your a spicey beaver. 

On 2/24/2021 at 3:08 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Sir, you've been accused of being coached. I noticed you skipped right over that into spell correct. We @GATA know who told you to hammer Nolder.

2 confirmed townies join in the fray.  Obviously we would need GS' flip to see if there's any reason to mistrust Spoot's intentions, but regardless he did succeed in drawing attention there.

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2021 at 3:59 PM, Integrity28 said:

Ctm’s ‘get the show on the road’ vite near deadline pinged as a bus vote.

voye ctm

On 2/24/2021 at 4:03 PM, The Crusher said:

Hell yeah, @GATA follow you, were right last time. unvote vote CTM

On 2/24/2021 at 4:18 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugh.  D1 wasn't super informative.  I have no case of my own to make at the moment.  Might as well get behind the Ape and see where it leads.

Vote CTM

CTM train gets going.  Naturally, 3 votes pile on me in quick succession in response to this.  lol.  

On 2/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, CTM said:

There is no rationale. It wasn't even a serious post. The ape is a stupid creep for trying to case off it, but I'm used to it with him

^^^ CTM's lame "defense".  Somehow Ape went from being secure in CTM being scum to now leaning town based off a whole lot of nothing from CTM.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote drums

Just doesn't feel like town drums to me. 

On 2/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Drums said:

My dear Barry, the last handful of games, I was my normal self and all I kept hearing was, "you sound too much like drums, you must be scum." And it actually got me lynched on day 1 last game (before the one I modded). This time, scum got lynched. I'll drink to that. 

On 2/24/2021 at 9:43 PM, The Crusher said:

Solid defense. Drums is is my sweaty bosom pile. 

Agreed.  Town on town violence here.

On 2/24/2021 at 10:11 PM, Drums said:

@Jetscode1 why didn't you vote Nolder?

On 2/24/2021 at 10:14 PM, Jetscode1 said:

He had joined me on Barry.

Yuck.  This might be too much "paint by numbers" Mafia for a solid vet like JC, but Nolder's defense of him and now JC's reasoning for NOT voting Nolder the day before sucks in juxtaposition.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ CTM's lame "defense".  Somehow Ape went from being secure in CTM being scum to now leaning town based off a whole lot of nothing from CTM.  

Yep. No 2 players know each other better than ctm and I.

The combination of him not reacting and slimy players piling on the tempting  prospect of ape vs. ctm.

Not my fault you bit. 

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I am nowhere NEAR cahoots.

Note that I originally voted for Pac (out of spite) because he voted for me; when he unvoted me; I unvoted him and joined the popular opinion. I didn’t even know we could unvote or how many unvotes we got until I asked JiF. 

In following this trend, note that I voted for Spoot on D2 after he voted me.  
But guess what scoundrel?

unvote, vote BUM-KNOCKERS

on (illegal) edit: glad to hear your gf is okay :)

GS's 2nd OMGUS vote of the game.  If he's indeed being coached, scum is doing a brilliant job.  Not willing to vote GS today.  

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yep. No 2 players know each other better than ctm and I.

The combination of him not reacting and slimy players piling on the tempting  prospect of ape vs. ctm.

Not my fault you bit. 

Agreeing that it was a bus vote and not buying his defense is not an instance of me "biting".  I couldn't care less about the Ape-CTM rivalry from a game-related perspective.  It's entertaining but not anything that needs prodding from anyone else.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  I'm not working with anybody. 

I was told I am, "Vanilla Town." 

Not sure what that means exactly, but I figure I'm supposed to rendezvous with "Chocolate Town" and kick it with "Sprinkles" by the Koi pond. 

GS reveals as VT here.  Again, if this is coaching, tip of the hat to the scum team.  

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Agreeing that it was a bus vote and not buying his defense is not an instance of me "biting".  I couldn't care less about the Ape-CTM rivalry from a game-related perspective.  It's entertaining but not anything that needs prodding from anyone else.

If I was scum with nolderp I'd have been vote #1 on his train

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm sticking with Drums as likely town.  It would be a savvy move to fake a post restriction.  

I've faked a post restriction before. It's not savvy. It's stupid and tedious, and I don't think that precludes anyone from being Scum.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It got you caught. So, yes. It is.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:18 AM, The Crusher said:

Agree on Spoot . Oddly he made a similar play last game with a similar sh*t post based on something  not there. He was third party last game. Something to think about. 

Spoot draws suspicion from Crusher here.  

On 2/26/2021 at 11:30 AM, Stark said:

First post responding to Greenseed regarding bussing... 

then has No read, no guesses, no tiers

why not vote greenseed if you think he's bussing?

UNVOTE

VOTE PAC

Stark, who I'd barely paid much attention to in my re-read, gets the train going on Pac.  

On 2/26/2021 at 11:54 AM, Drums said:

I feel good about Mr. Stark today with his efforts. 

JC on the other hand, fails to produce any relevant information and is perhaps fake scum hunting. Not only does he tell people to reread the thread when his comments are questioned, he asked about the case on CTM. Perhaps he should follow his own advice. Furthermore, he has tried raising suspicions about those that did not vote Nolder on D1 yet he did not, and upon following up, his reason was quite possibly the worst. 

Unvote vote JC

Love this read on JC.  I was already leaning towards JC being scum prior to this but this only pushes him further up the list.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:27 PM, Spoot-Face said:

JC being blatantly uncooperative in early game is classic JC. I've tangled with him several times over that behavior, and he was mostly always Town. That's just how he is, and I've learned to ignore him during the early game, for the most part.

Defense of JC here.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, I give you credit for cobbling stuff together that looks like work, but you’re scum.

Crusher opened with a D2 vote on you. Stark role fished, and Crusher was smart enough to pivot a little to avoid being obvious.

But, he got you.

There was no kill on night one, though.

You are making it sound like it's obvious that Crusher watched 80 visit someone who ended up dead. If Crusher did view 80 visit someone, then there could be multiple explanations for that, but we don't even know that's what happened.

I don't think this is the smoking gun you're making it out to be.

80: accuses me of calling half the game scum (when I pinpoint 80, drums, Spoot and greenseed, 3-4 people)

Also 80: pinpoints 3-4 people, including Spoot and greenseed from what I can tell here.

All wifom. I’ve seen this tact from him. I basically birthed it as his scum mate.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

There was no kill on night one, though.

You are making it sound like it's obvious that Crusher watched 80 visit someone who ended up dead. If Crusher did view 80 visit someone, then there could be multiple explanations for that, but we don't even know that's what happened.

I don't think this is the smoking gun you're making it out to be.

Defense of 80 noted.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

80: accuses me of calling half the game scum (when I pinpoint 80, drums, Spoot and greenseed, 3-4 people)

Also 80: pinpoints 3-4 people, including Spoot and greenseed from what I can tell here.

All wifom. I’ve seen this tact from him. I basically birthed it as his scum mate.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And that wraps up the re-read.  Conclusions:

Scum lean - CTM, JC, Spoot

Strong town lean - Drums, Greenseed

Neutral - everyone else 

Haha, so 3 - and you’re being so smarmy I couldn’t even tell which side you were putting them on.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I've faked a post restriction before. It's not savvy. It's stupid and tedious, and I don't think that precludes anyone from being Scum.

Ordinarily I'd agree that its possible, but I also like Drums' reads on the game.  Rule 14.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If I had to guess, I'd say Drums and 80 are scum together - and Spoot is 3rd party.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't feel too bad.  He has half the remaining game as scum.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And that wraps up the re-read.  Conclusions:

Scum lean - CTM, JC, Spoot

Strong town lean - Drums, Greenseed

Neutral - everyone else 

I mean. Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80. He’s been present all game, but mostly massaging things along.

I put him in the cross hairs and he’s puking wifom into the thread. Kill him.

You laying a single vote on me didn't initiate my re-read.  I'd been meaning to for a while and finally had the time to devote to it coming off a busy weekend.

It isn't even worthwhile to remind you that the game doesn't revolve around you, as that's a waste of time.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You laying a single vote on me didn't initiate my re-read.  I'd been meaning to for a while and finally had the time to devote to it coming off a busy weekend.

It isn't even worthwhile to remind you that the game doesn't revolve around you, as that's a waste of time.  

Bullsh*t.