Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Bullsh*t.

You're working so hard at going down the wrong path.  I was indeed busy this weekend and was indeed planning to catch up today or tomorrow.  Continue to argue otherwise and that would mean you're accusing me of hiding, which I never do regardless of alignment.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're working so hard at going down the wrong path.  I was indeed busy this weekend and was indeed planning to catch up today or tomorrow.  Continue to argue otherwise and that would mean you're accusing me of hiding, which I never do regardless of alignment.  

Deflection argument noted. 

Haha, “working so hard”. You basically told me your scum, by never once considering my action towards you might be because I’m scum. You’re talking to me like you know I’m town, and you’re trying to talking me down thru niceties.

Like I said, I’ve seen this from you as scum. I’m locked in. It’s not work, it’s confidence.

Old ape in the MF house. 

Great Ape Zoo GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you're just going to deflect and not answer to the giant hole I poked in your logic?

vote Ape

That wasn’t a deflection.

Its not a giant hole. You never framed it as a question, so why would I answer it? 

This is called grasping at straws.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And with that I will give Ape that which he always so desperately craves:  The last word.

CTM, JC, Spoot.  

2nd time you’ve tried to invoke personality insult meta, with really no reason. Comes across as annoyed, pissy scum taking soft personal shots because you got out-gamed.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you're just going to deflect and not answer to the giant hole I poked in your logic?

vote Ape

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Its not a giant hole. You never framed it as a question, so why would I answer it? 

I should add that you acting like crushers actions are the only fabric of my case - and ignoring every thing else I put together - resonates as scum cherry picking the one rebuttal they can think of a response to.

Good to know I’m still the boss of this sh*t.

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yuck.  This might be too much "paint by numbers" Mafia for a solid vet like JC, but Nolder's defense of him and now JC's reasoning for NOT voting Nolder the day before sucks in juxtaposition.

Ya know, fake scum hunting is hard.  Points for trying.   

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nah, you said that Crusher got 80. Insinuating that, after Crusher's flip and role reveal, that he must've viewed 80 visiting someone on night one.

1. We can't be certain that's actually the case, as Crusher never revealed his actions or results. You are only speculating because of one vote.

2. Even if he did view 80 visiting someone, no one died, thus we can't say as to what reason 80 was visiting.

Sorry, but that's not a gotcha case. I'm always going to call out stupid logic when I see it. And you pushing stupid logic like that, and then brushing off my counter as nothing more than a "defense of 80" smells like sh*t. Especially coming from you, a player who is notorious for breaking down false logic.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I should add that you acting like crushers actions are the only fabric of my case - and ignoring every thing else I put together - resonates as scum cherry picking the one rebuttal they can think of a response to.

Good to know I’m still the boss of this sh*t.

Wait, so am I Scum here defending 80, or am I 3rd party?

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And with that I will give Ape that which he always so desperately craves:  The last word.

CTM, JC, Spoot.  

With the past sh*t show you just had I would have thought you would have voted Ape.  Strange days indeed.

Well my read on Pac was wrong, but I'm still confident 80, GS are scum.

I will now add JC to the list.

Sucks we lost Barry....

I think Spoot is 3rd party.

I like Ape and Drums as town

Stark I have no real read on.

CTM has faint scum ping.