Jump to content

Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

With the past sh*t show you just had I would have thought you would have voted Ape.  Strange days indeed.

I don't think Ape is necessarily scum, just incredibly misguided.  I have him in my neutral pile for now.  He didn't start engaging in the game until today so there's not much to go on for him at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea what is happening in this game but you should all vote Pac because he sucks at this game. Vote: Pac (he sucks at this game)

Is that a euphemism for sex with crusher? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well my read on Pac was wrong, but I'm still confident 80, GS are scum.

You really need to come off the GS being coached tinfoiling.  Is is possible?  Sure.  Likely?  Not at all.

And if I was actually GS' coach in a scum QT, he wouldn't be playing this well anyways.  lol.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Derpina refusing to draw attention to himself by smacking micropeens with the ape is pinging, just like day 1 when he pinged as frustrated scum tired of being an early ynch candidate for the lulz.

I'm good with that vote for now

vote 80

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Derpina refusing to draw attention to himself by smacking micropeens with the ape is pinging, just like day 1 when he pinged as frustrated scum tired of being an early ynch candidate for the lulz.

I'm good with that vote for now

vote 80

 

What does this even mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

How dare you.

I came to this beautiful ceremony to watch a couple dudes blow each other, and you’re over there in the corner putting labels on people. 

People are dead, BK.
My Vanilla brethren are dead.

You’re just chillin’ by the chocolate fountain, lazily pointing at suspects in between finger-licks, and it’s gross, misguided, and unsanitary. Use a friggin toothpick already (and your choice of fruit, cheese, or cookie...they’re delicious), and then get my name out your mouth.  I’m not a dirtball. 

 

In his debut performance as a rookie, Damian Lillard produced 23 points and 11 assists in a win over the Lakers.

You, sir, are putting up a similarly impressive debut.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think his vote on his spot on the nolder train was opportunistic and then how he voted CTM following ape and the reasoning he gave was pingy.  his interaction with ape post night scene has come off as defensive. 

VOTE 80 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nah, you said that Crusher got 80. Insinuating that, after Crusher's flip and role reveal, that he must've viewed 80 visiting someone on night one.

1. We can't be certain that's actually the case, as Crusher never revealed his actions or results. You are only speculating because of one vote.

2. Even if he did view 80 visiting someone, no one died, thus we can't say as to what reason 80 was visiting.

Sorry, but that's not a gotcha case. I'm always going to call out stupid logic when I see it. And you pushing stupid logic like that, and then brushing off my counter as nothing more than a "defense of 80" smells like sh*t. Especially coming from you, a player who is notorious for breaking down false logic.

all true points, but 80s play before the night action reveals was already scummy he did get pretty defensive when ape pressed. do I think apes "crusher got 80" should be the reason you vote 80, no and as you say there isn't any way to confirm any of that as TRUE but there are other factors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

How dare you.

I came to this beautiful ceremony to watch a couple dudes blow each other, and you’re over there in the corner putting labels on people. 

People are dead, BK.
My Vanilla brethren are dead.

You’re just chillin’ by the chocolate fountain, lazily pointing at suspects in between finger-licks, and it’s gross, misguided, and unsanitary. Use a friggin toothpick already (and your choice of fruit, cheese, or cookie...they’re delicious), and then get my name out your mouth.  I’m not a dirtball. 

I will ban you for life if you miss playing a single game of mafia going forward. Wow. You sir, are no Sam Darnold. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

Derpina refusing to draw attention to himself by smacking micropeens with the ape is pinging, just like day 1 when he pinged as frustrated scum tired of being an early ynch candidate for the lulz.

I'm good with that vote for now

vote 80

 

45 minutes ago, Stark said:

I think his vote on his spot on the nolder train was opportunistic and then how he voted CTM following ape and the reasoning he gave was pingy.  his interaction with ape post night scene has come off as defensive. 

VOTE 80 

 

 

That's nice.  Please provide your other top 1-2 scum candidates.  I have no real desire to defend further.   Today needs to get some meaningful info despite a mislynch of me.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 3 Vote Count:

CTM (1) - 80

80 (3) - Ape, CTM, Stark

Ape (1) - Spoot

Spoot (1) - Green

w/ 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to remove from wedding

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

How dare you.

I came to this beautiful ceremony to watch a couple dudes blow each other, and you’re over there in the corner putting labels on people. 

People are dead, BK.
My Vanilla brethren are dead.

You’re just chillin’ by the chocolate fountain, lazily pointing at suspects in between finger-licks, and it’s gross, misguided, and unsanitary. Use a friggin toothpick already (and your choice of fruit, cheese, or cookie...they’re delicious), and then get my name out your mouth.  I’m not a dirtball. 

This is post beautiful, and I will never vote you again.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stark said:

all true points, but 80s play before the night action reveals was already scummy he did get pretty defensive when ape pressed. do I think apes "crusher got 80" should be the reason you vote 80, no and as you say there isn't any way to confirm any of that as TRUE but there are other factors.

Fair.

I'm not saying 80 isn't scum, and he was on my list very early on (even though I kinda lightened up on that), but when I see someone pushing false logic in their case I'm going to call it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's nice.  Please provide your other top 1-2 scum candidates.  I have no real desire to defend further.   Today needs to get some meaningful info despite a mislynch of me.  


Bum, Drums

RULE 14

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Nynaeve supports this.  

To be fair you don't have to necessarily die in a fire. I'd accept any kind of death as long as it hurts like hell. Helps if it's whimsy.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Doing a re-read, since I basically didn't see D1 happen.

Lot's of interplay between Nolder, Drums and 80.

That's also the post that put Nolder at L2.

Drums pushing on Nolder, but keeping his vote on 80.

More of that.

Then this, insinuation to set up future pursuit of Greenseed - feels like. I hope I get to the part where someone floats the theory that Greenseed is being coach, and I'd almost guarantee it's one of Spoot, 80 or Drums.

 

 

That was one of the best analyses I'd probably ever seen in Mafia and it is wrong. I apologize for wasting your time, Mr. Ape. 

I was questioning Mr. Nolder because I am always skeptical of him, I just don't really like him in games and am always tempted to vote for him so I did not see the harm in hearing his reveal, which he may have very well botched. He was at L-1 anyway.

In real time, when Nolder flipped, I thought 80 caught scum and felt pretty good about him but when I reviewed the transcript, it was Spoot that jumped on Nolder first. I did not think scum would do that so I felt good about Spoot after Day 1. 

Day 2 I had to step away from the party towards the end because of work but Pac seemed like a fine vote and it still is. I didn't have a better vote or I'd be voting it. No one cared about JC and even I started to think he was just being his arsehole self. 

My questioning of Spoot was because I thought he voted CTM then 80, then went back to CTM. Turns out he didn't so it didn't matter but I was attempting to catch him in a lie. It had zero to do with 80. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize for my absence. Term 2 ended on Friday at work and I am in week 2 of a Master's program. I haven't really read the thread since then so I am going back now to read the rest of day 2 and 3. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Before going back to read I would say Bum is a top scum candidate for me. Did not vote Nolder, hasn't posted anything of substance, attempts to suss people but not really. I can't tell if it is because he has only played one game or because he is scum.

What I noticed on a glance that he and 80 both have me in town on day 3. As James Bond, I know I have raised some questions for not "sounding like my normal self" as a few have posted, so I think it is okay to be skeptical of me. I am indeed town but it is something to chew on.  Oh and kiss my ass for calling me contrived. I have to think of my wording to stay in character. GFY.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

 

That's nice.  Please provide your other top 1-2 scum candidates.  I have no real desire to defend further.   Today needs to get some meaningful info despite a mislynch of me.  

Such a good citizen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

When someone is at L1 we usually give them a chance to reveal what their role is to try and avoid mislynching a town power role. Of course people lie when they're scum, but it's not usually successful.

Here is Barry providing the same insight that I took on Nolder. Ape sees it differently though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Drums said:

 

That was one of the best analyses I'd probably ever seen in Mafia and it is wrong. I apologize for wasting your time, Mr. Ape. 

I was questioning Mr. Nolder because I am always skeptical of him, I just don't really like him in games and am always tempted to vote for him so I did not see the harm in hearing his reveal, which he may have very well botched. He was at L-1 anyway.

In real time, when Nolder flipped, I thought 80 caught scum and felt pretty good about him but when I reviewed the transcript, it was Spoot that jumped on Nolder first. I did not think scum would do that so I felt good about Spoot after Day 1. 

Day 2 I had to step away from the party towards the end because of work but Pac seemed like a fine vote and it still is. I didn't have a better vote or I'd be voting it. No one cared about JC and even I started to think he was just being his arsehole self. 

My questioning of Spoot was because I thought he voted CTM then 80, then went back to CTM. Turns out he didn't so it didn't matter but I was attempting to catch him in a lie. It had zero to do with 80. 

You e played like 5 games.

GFY.

Fir a guy who isn’t getting any real votes, this is an enormous and over-explanatory defense of every little thing you’ve done. As though you did it with the thought in mind of how you might explain it away.

Update: lynch 80 or drums.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Here is Barry providing the same insight that I took on Nolder. Ape sees it differently though.

“Barry was town and he said it, so I can only be town if I echoed him”

Gross.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

You e played like 5 games.

GFY.

Fir a guy who isn’t getting any real votes, this is an enormous and over-explanatory defense of every little thing you’ve done. As though you did it with the thought in mind of how you might explain it away.

Update: lynch 80 or drums.

Huh? You posted like 10 times about me. That was a response to them. Should I condense it into a tweet next time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

“Barry was town and he said it, so I can only be town if I echoed him”

Gross.

Twisting words ^

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Huh? You posted like 10 times about me. That was a response to them. Should I condense it into a tweet next time?

I am one person. You’re over defending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Twisting words ^

No, not really. That’s exactly what is implied by you referring to Barry their.

Trash, bubba. Trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Drums said:

Why me?

normal play is much more involved and more inquisitive. This game isn't playing out that way or it doesn't feel that way. I am getting scummy feeling going back over your posts. could you tell me why you said you think 80 might be town, based on what?

47 minutes ago, Drums said:

Before going back to read I would say Bum is a top scum candidate for me. Did not vote Nolder, hasn't posted anything of substance, attempts to suss people but not really. I can't tell if it is because he has only played one game or because he is scum.

What I noticed on a glance that he and 80 both have me in town on day 3. As James Bond, I know I have raised some questions for not "sounding like my normal self" as a few have posted, so I think it is okay to be skeptical of me. I am indeed town but it is something to chew on.  Oh and kiss my ass for calling me contrived. I have to think of my wording to stay in character. GFY.

I am not factoring in the PR either. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, neither 80 or Drums has responded like I could be scum. A totally moral consideration for townies. Both have subconsciously responded as though they know I’m town, and have chose to address my concerns - rather than suspect nefarious intent.

Its very revealing.

The basic townie instinct to suspect townies that target you is very hard to take as scum. The knowledge of other alignments messes with unconscious bias towards reaction.

season 7 GIF

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...