Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What exactly is the problem?  The more Ape pushes bad logic the more likely he’s scum.  His case on me started as illogical and is now crossing the line into him building a narrative.  

I've already called Ape scummy and am voting him.

You've just been dancing around the possibility that he's Scum. If you think he's been pushing an illogical case against you, why haven't you out right called him scum?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You've just been dancing around the possibility that he's Scum. If you think he's been pushing an illogical case against you, why haven't you out right called him scum?

Have you considered how stupid that vote is lately?

You should.

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's not fear mongering, you scum tard.

If there's 2 deaths in a night, then yes, you have to consider there might be scum + a third party. It's basic sh*t. Like when someone pretends to have a lie detector, they always ask you to say "not scum or 3rd party".

Y'all are really pinned down right now, the fringe things you're tying to attack are silly really.

Sure, it's a possibility. It's also possible it's a Vig, but you jumped right over that right into calling me 3rd party -- or Scum with 80, you can't seem to decide, because you want options.

You pushed a false narrative that Crusher caught 80 which is completely fabricated, and not the kind of logic you'd normally push.

Whether or not I believe 80 may be Scum, I'm going to break apart sh*tty logic when I see it. A good Townie wouldn't make the stretch that you did just to pile on and " pad" a case, and that's exactly what it felt like you were trying to do there

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Sure, it's a possibility. It's also possible it's a Vig, but you jumped right over that right into calling me 3rd party -- or Scum with 80, you can't seem to decide, because you want options.

You pushed a false narrative that Crusher caught 80 which is completely fabricated, and not the kind of logic you'd normally push.

Whether or not I believe 80 may be Scum, I'm going to break apart sh*tty logic when I see it. A good Townie wouldn't make the stretch that you did just to pile on and " pad" a case, and that's exactly what it felt like you were trying to do there

1. I didn't skip right over it - I said it's possible - but, I'm leaning toward SK. It's called an opinion.

2. How is it a false narrative if we don't know 80's alignment or Crusher's actions? Also, I'll say again, this point is not central to my vote or case on 80. It was an add-on. I wanted to see who said what about it, since it involved a dead town power role. 

3. You aren't breaking apart sh*tty logic. You're splitting hairs over stuff I've already qualified for you, because: strawman.

Never

Let me ask you this... since you claim you'll always attack sh*tty logic... how come, then, you aren't going after any of the grotesque logic of these other putzes? 

You're literally only attacking one fringe thing. I think you're saying one thing. Doing another.

Wanna know why?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

1. I didn't skip right over it - I said it's possible - but, I'm leaning toward SK. It's called an opinion.

2. How is it a false narrative if we don't know 80's alignment or Crusher's actions? Also, I'll say again, this point is not central to my vote or case on 80. It was an add-on. I wanted to see who said what about it, since it involved a dead town power role. 

3. You aren't breaking apart sh*tty logic. You're splitting hairs over stuff I've already qualified for you, because: strawman.

Yeah, that is my point. It was a sh*tty add-on and it sucks. It's weak ass confirmation bias at best, and Scum-piling, false-narrative bullsh*t at worst.

I honestly expect better from you.

Yeah, that is my point. It was a sh*tty add-on and it sucks. It's weak ass confirmation bias at best, and Scum-piling, false-narrative bullsh*t at worst.

I honestly expect better from you.

Sounds like scum pissed that I caught them with bad logic. Like when scum gets bitchy about blind squirreling. I'll bet my left buttcheek that they're ripping JIF about some degree of unfairness in the QT.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Let me ask you this... since you claim you'll always attack sh*tty logic... how come, then, you aren't going after any of the grotesque logic of these other putzes? 

You're literally only attacking one fringe thing. I think you're saying one thing. Doing another.

Wanna know why?

I have called out 80s play, but you're right, I'm probably focusing too much on you right now. I need to re-read some and look at others.

I've said all I need to regarding you right now.

41 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Let me know when you're ready to hunt.  

I'm legit good with 80, 2 days in a row he's pinged. Even now after I said his refusal to wrastle with the ape yesterday was pinging he started to a little which feels a bit like a course correct

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because being illogical isn’t always alignment-indicative.  Especially not for the Ape, who goes after shiny objects.  My list to start the day was CTM, JC, and you, with Ape in the neutral pile.

There’s room for Ape to jump up that list but at least at first, I thought he was just misguided town.  Why does everything need to be so black and white?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm legit good with 80, 2 days in a row he's pinged. Even now after I said his refusal to wrastle with the ape yesterday was pinging he started to a little which feels a bit like a course correct

Finally you explain what you meant by this after I asked it as a direct question earlier in the day.  

I did engage with the Ape so it’s still a dumb point.  Was it not enough to your liking?  Just because you two like to wrestle in the mud every game doesn’t mean it’s for everyone.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Finally you explain what you meant by this after I asked it as a direct question earlier in the day.  

I did engage with the Ape so it’s still a dumb point.  Was it not enough to your liking?  Just because you two like to wrestle in the mud every game doesn’t mean it’s for everyone.

Oh now, you're retro fitting meta to fit your chosen strategy - normally, you'd fight - you ****ed up though, you treated me like you knew i was town. We've all done it as scum, and it's fine when townies aren't tuned into that nuance.

I am. 

So, eat my big hairy ball sack while we run you up to your false reveal, scumtarrella.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His observations much of the game matched mine plus I don’t think he was faking a post restriction.  Though he hasn’t done the 007 thing so much in D3.

Drums even broke character, which is disappointing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

i'm sorry i missed your question.

Ehh, my read was you were intentionally avoiding engaging with him