Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This is a pingy post. How are you interpreting that as ‘shaky now’?

I was shaky at first, because I voted him after a re-read. Sometimes I get myopic in re-reads in a bad way. I feel much better about it now, as I said, because of his subsequent defense. Pretty clear explanation.

The chest thumping is just showmanship for jif and crusher.

It honestly gets us stiff, just in different body parts. 

34 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

That's all you've got?

That's all it deserves.

You didn't even come up with the idea yourself. You just scooped up one of Ape's discarded turds he flung in here, took a long, savoring whiff, and said, "yes, that smells good, let me get behind that."

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, Pac said:

If greenpee is getting coached then it must be Adam Gase calling the plays.

Hes hopping around like a deranged waterbug and has yet to post anything intelligible.

Crush looks like portly scum hiding in plain site.

vote Crusher 

@Drums This is where I started suspecting Pac, on page 14. It's obvious GS is being coached, it's SOP to put a new player on the scum team to help them out. Pac knows this, but acted bezerko.

50 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's all it deserves.

You didn't even come up with the idea yourself. You just scooped up one of Ape's discarded turds he flung in here, took a long, savoring whiff, and said, "yes, that smells good, let me get behind that."

Sorry Charlie, you put the theory in motion yourself. I thought it before Ape

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Perhaps he did not want to vote his scummate. Look at his behavior since. 

How do you feel about his reasoning for not voting Nolder? You seemed to have an issue with me but not him. Interesting little monkey you are. 

My case in you had nothing to do with votes on Nolderp. If you’re going to flail, get you facts straight.

3 hours ago, Stark said:

I didn't think you were shaky at all the whole time you were pressing 80. 

then you said this and I am mostly wondering why you would even say that. Now or at any point. 

Spoken like you’re role fishing.

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

CTM (1) - 80

80 (4) - Ape, CTM, Stark, Bum

Ape (1) - Spoot

Spoot (1) - Green

JC (1) - Drums

w/ 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to remove from wedding

Look at Stark, voting 80 ... but attacking my case/confidence in voting 80.

Ping ping gonna do my thing.

ape GIF

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2021 at 11:30 AM, Stark said:

The nolder Lynch.... and the players voting behind the ape in blue

interesting... Ape says he doesn't like the players that followed him to vote CTM so I went to look at the Nolder final and the same group is following there. 

The yellow bold is the thing that is giving me pause here... Loving a CTM Lynch but changing the vote just because the followers.

If you don't like the group following you to CTM but you love a CTM Lynch then why didn't you have a problem with that group on the Nolder train? 

Interesting points Mr. Stark. Perhaps CTM got too hot for him and he didn’t want to lead lynches on two scum mates in a row. Mr. Ape plays it off as a joke vote and now on day 3 they are two peas in a pod. 

Just now, Drums said:

^Avoids the question 

You asked a question that was not irrelevant, so my answer addressed that.  There isn’t any other answer to give, if the question is rooted in wrong info.

You're just ******* stupid.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Interesting points Mr. Stark. Perhaps CTM got too hot for him and he didn’t want to lead lynches on two scum mates in a row. Mr. Ape plays it off as a joke vote and now on day 3 they are two peas in a pod. 

My vote on ctm was a reaction test.

I am next level.

Cool narrative building though, not scummy at all.

The misplay by the scum team right now is that you guys seem to suspect I’m the cop, and so you’re inferring it with the accusations you’re making.

Heres the problem, and why you’re all really stupid. Poking around why I was confident or not confident in my 80 vote, doesn’t make me scum. Poking at my reversal on CTM, doesn’t make me scum.

You guys are cop hunting. Dummies.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You asked a question that was not irrelevant, so my answer addressed that.  There isn’t any other answer to give, if the question is rooted in wrong info.

You're just ******* stupid.

It was not irrelevant, I agree. And you chose to avoid it. 

Let’s just get it out of the way...

I’m the cop.

I slow played this to watch the squirming and gather info. Stark and Drums look worst.

80 is not town. N2

CTM is town. N1. Could still be GF based on 80’s hard press on him. 80 loves to bus, typically. 

I can already narrow the field to 6, if I survive tonight I can narrow it further. Doc can do whatever they want, but I think scum suspects I’m the cop already, based on how stark, drums and 80 are trying to gather info about my ‘confidence’.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My vote on ctm was a reaction test.

I am next level.

Cool narrative building though, not scummy at all.

The misplay by the scum team right now is that you guys seem to suspect I’m the cop, and so you’re inferring it with the accusations you’re making.

Heres the problem, and why you’re all really stupid. Poking around why I was confident or not confident in my 80 vote, doesn’t make me scum. Poking at my reversal on CTM, doesn’t make me scum.

You guys are cop hunting. Dummies.

No one is voting you. You are over defending. 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:01 AM, JiF said:

The search part has been formed: 

1. Crusher - dead town watcher

2. Spoot

3. Drums

4. 80 - not town 

5. Pac - dead town 

6. Barry - dead town 

7. Nolder - removed from wedding D1 - Sum Tracker 

8. JC

9. Stark

10. CTM - N1 town read

11. Bum-Knee

12. Ape - town cop, magnificent beast 

13.  Greenseed

Data.

Lynch 80.

Pool of 6 with 2 scum dead: greenseed, stark, bump, jc, drums, Spoot

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m the cop.

I slow played this to watch the squirming and gather info. Stark and Drums look worst.

80 is not town. N2

CTM is town. N1. Could still be GF based on 80’s hard press on him. 80 loves to bus, typically. 

I can already narrow the field to 6, if I survive tonight I can narrow it further. Doc can do whatever they want, but I think scum suspects I’m the cop already, based on how stark, drums and 80 are trying to gather info about my ‘confidence’.

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

No one is voting you. You are over defending. 

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m the cop.

80 is not town. N2

Why did you come out voting CTM?

unvote vote 80

Sorry 80 but this an informative lynch no matter what you flip. If you’re town, Ape is a liar and dies. If you’re scum, I am dead tomorrow. No matter what, we kill scum so it’s a win win. 

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Uhhhhhhhhhh really?

Town result. Vote him, see who bites - sends message to scum you’re chasing townies, they won’t NK you. Gather info. Peek and report.

Basic cop strategy.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

I came out voting CTM on D2, after I got his result.

I came out D3 voting 80, after I got his result. I just made it look like case work. To stay off scums radar. That said, they’ve ripped their hand in cop hunting and I adjusted my strategy.

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

unvote vote 80

Sorry 80 but this an informative lynch no matter what you flip. If you’re town, Ape is a liar and dies. If you’re scum, I am dead tomorrow. No matter what, we kill scum so it’s a win win. 

crazy batman GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Uhhhhhhhhhh really?

Town result. Vote him, see who bites - sends message to scum you’re chasing townies, they won’t NK you. Gather info. Peek and report.

Basic cop strategy.

That hadn’t occurred to me, Mr. Ape.  I will remember that if I ever get to be cop

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

unvote vote 80

Knows he’s alive tomorrow. ?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I am better at this than you. Poop breath.

Let’s wait for 80’s flip before we start declaring anything of that nature. I’ve seen you build large cases only to be townies in the few games we have played. But I do remember driving a stake through your scummy heart in Spoot’s game. Also, I’m not scum and your connections don’t exist.