Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Sorry Charlie, you put the theory in motion yourself. I thought it before Ape

So, wait, this is just your second game ever, and you're telling me you voluntarily thought of 3rd party yourself?

Where have you seen 3rd party before to even consider the possibility?

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Let’s wait for 80’s flip before we start declaring anything of that nature. I’ve seen you build large cases only to be townies in the few games we have played. But I do remember driving a stake through your scummy heart in Spoot’s game. Also, I’m not scum and your connections don’t exist. 

jean yves drool GIF by Charlie Mars

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2021 at 1:21 PM, JiF said:

Final Day 1 Vote Count

80 (1) - Drums

CTM (1) - Bum

Nolderp (7) - Ape, Crusher, Barry, Spoot, 80, CTM, Greenseed

Barry (2) - JC, Nolder

Bum-Knee (1) - Stark

Drums (1) - Pac

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding deadline Wed 2pm EST

On 3/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, JiF said:

Official Final Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (1) -  CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (2) - Crusher, Spoot

Pac (7) - Stark, Ape, JC, Drums, Barry,  80, Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding

Bump. I’ll put in some work on these later.

With Spirt of Crusher motivating the party, the search continued on. Many question floated, is the Ape human?  Is Greenseed really green and a seed?  Does Bum-knee actually have a Bum-knee?  Nobody knew but it was interesting to ask.

One question that nobody could answer, was, how do you trust a virgin?  You cant!!!!!!! ran Crusher's spirit....you cant!!!!

And with that Spoot swooped and took the virgin out and go figure, their intuition served them well.

JF80 - mafia goon - has been removed from the wedding.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Spoken like you’re role fishing.

that's twice you said this. if asking a question why any player would make a the person asking role fishing then sh!t ... this whole game and concept is role fishing.

when you say you were "shaky about him as scum suspect" after you just posted 4 pages worth of content. of course I am going to ask why you would say that you were shaky. what's the point to saying it? 

you said that I looked bad or something to that effect. why do I look bad for looking for answers?

is it bad that I tried to Lynch 80 the majority of day 2?

Rule 14 and EAD 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

that's twice you said this. if asking a question why any player would make a the person asking role fishing then sh!t ... this whole game and concept is role fishing.

when you say you were "shaky about him as scum suspect" after you just posted 4 pages worth of content. of course I am going to ask why you would say that you were shaky. what's the point to saying it? 

you said that I looked bad or something to that effect. why do I look bad for looking for answers?

is it bad that I tried to Lynch 80 the majority of day 2?

Rule 14 and EAD 

I wrote rule 14, you twig-dicked mother****er.

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2021 at 1:21 PM, JiF said:

Final Day 1 Vote Count

80 (1) - Drums

CTM (1) - Bum

Nolderp (7) - Ape, Crusher, Barry, Spoot, 80, CTM, Greenseed

Barry (2) - JC, Nolder

Bum-Knee (1) - Stark

Drums (1) - Pac

w/ 13 players alive it takes 7 to remove from the wedding deadline Wed 2pm EST

Really makes you look side-ways at Spoot and Greenseed, the two homos who keep blabbering about coaching and 3rd parties, if I'm not mistaken.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, JiF said:

Official Final Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (1) CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (2) - Crusher, Spoot

Pac (7) - Stark, Ape, JC, Drums, Barry80, Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding

I especially like bumping this one... riiiiight after Stark tried to take townie credit for wanting to lynch 80 "most of d2".

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

CTM (1) - 80

80 (6) - Ape, CTM, Stark, Bum, Drums, Spoot

Spoot (1) - Green

w/ 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to remove from wedding

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because being illogical isn’t always alignment-indicative.  Especially not for the Ape, who goes after shiny objects.  My list to start the day was CTM, JC, and you, with Ape in the neutral pile.

There’s room for Ape to jump up that list but at least at first, I thought he was just misguided town.  Why does everything need to be so black and white?

The you is Spoot, who 80 was replying to. Thanks for this 80.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Let’s just get it out of the way...

I’m the cop.

I slow played this to watch the squirming and gather info. Stark and Drums look worst.

80 is not town. N2

CTM is town. N1. Could still be GF based on 80’s hard press on him. 80 loves to bus, typically. 

I can already narrow the field to 6, if I survive tonight I can narrow it further. Doc can do whatever they want, but I think scum suspects I’m the cop already, based on how stark, drums and 80 are trying to gather info about my ‘confidence’.

Who did you clear from N1?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

With Spirt of Crusher motivating the party, the search continued on. Many question floated, is the Ape human?  Is Greenseed really green and a seed?  Does Bum-knee actually have a Bum-knee?  Nobody knew but it was interesting to ask.

One question that nobody could answer, was, how do you trust a virgin?  You cant!!!!!!! ran Crusher's spirit....you cant!!!!

And with that Spoot swooped and took the virgin out and go figure, their intuition served them well.

JF80 - mafia goon - has been removed from the wedding.

Boom

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Let’s just get it out of the way...

I’m the cop.

I slow played this to watch the squirming and gather info. Stark and Drums look worst.

80 is not town. N2

CTM is town. N1. Could still be GF based on 80’s hard press on him. 80 loves to bus, typically. 

I can already narrow the field to 6, if I survive tonight I can narrow it further. Doc can do whatever they want, but I think scum suspects I’m the cop already, based on how stark, drums and 80 are trying to gather info about my ‘confidence’.

Nope town, voted 80  for the exact reasons I listed the past 2 days. 

80 was likely trying to stir up ape vs ctm as a distraction 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Nope town, voted 80  for the exact reasons I listed the past 2 days. 

80 was likely trying to stir up ape vs ctm as a distraction 

I mean, my choice N1 was to view you or 80. I chose you in a rush, since I know viewing you N1 even if town always gives me cover as cop if I need to just crater on you. Strategy shifted with the perk on 80, after it seemed they took my boasting as “suspicious confidence”.

What sort of townie pints out another townie having confidence that suggests a power role. Lol. I hope those that did are scum, for the sake of mockery.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Really makes you look side-ways at Spoot and Greenseed, the two homos who keep blabbering about coaching and 3rd parties, if I'm not mistaken.

I gave up my Greenseed is coaching argument.

@BUM-KNEE has since piggybacked and continued to push both my coaching argument, and your "Spoot is 3rd party" argument.