Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

1 hour ago, JiF said:

As the search party gathered in the morning, it seemed the were short a person.  The only thing the found when the visited this persons room was a wall size picture of Dustin Diamond, better know as Screetch.  Lying next to the bed was some lube and tissues.  Nobody could figure out why or how but naturally, CTM took the lube and the Ape took the tissues. 

JC - Doc - has been Killed 

WTF.....

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Sorry my dudes My wife’s Grandma passed and been a bit preoccupied this morning.  Have a chance to catch up but I won’t be around much the 24 hours.  I will try to keep up via phone which I hate so figure me if I’m not up on vote counts and my scenes suck.  

Hold tight!!!

Dude. Sorry to hear that man.
Thoughts & prayers. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Y’all ready to start this party?

If what you’ve said is true, the only confirmed good guys left are: you, CTM, and myself.  I’d imagine you spent N3 copping out on either me or spoot, so you know what’s up. 

Let’s make a threesome train and see who joins. It will either be townie or backstabbing scum busser. So let’s start this shindig and follow your vote. 

41 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If what you’ve said is true, the only confirmed good guys left are: you, CTM, and myself.  I’d imagine you spent N3 copping out on either me or spoot, so you know what’s up. 

Let’s make a threesome train and see who joins. It will either be townie or backstabbing scum busser. So let’s start this shindig and follow your vote. 

So, uh, how exactly are you cleared?

And why would I isolated you and Spoot.

Tell me moar.

I want to point out that scum has known since N1 that JC was the doc.

If you go back to D2, after Barry puts 1 vote on JC - there comes a wonderful moment where someone quietly slips another vote onto him. Eventually this person moved his vote over to Pac, but indulge me and go look.

Then, let’s break bread and talk.

I’d also like to point out that 80 had a pretty persistent list of 3. They were CTM, JC and Spoot.

80 knew JC was town. Why CTM and why Spoot? Now, we know from 10+ years of playing this game, scum typically list their own in their reads list... so?

He also went out of his way to deem Drums as town, simply because of the perceived post restriction. Drums, this would be a good time to tell us about this PR, and if you earned anything from it. We all know you’ve failed to use it consistently. We all know old school in mods use PRs to give gifts.

What I’d like, since I’m dead tonight, is for you all to get on record. Perhaps even mass reveal and narrow the pool further. Then, you get the goods.

Unconventional? Damn right. What fun is it to always do the same thing?

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d also like to point out that 80 had a pretty persistent list of 3. They were CTM, JC and Spoot.

80 knew JC was town. Why CTM and why Spoot? Now, we know from 10+ years of playing this game, scum typically list their own in their reads list... so?

He also went out of his way to deem Drums as town, simply because of the perceived post restriction. Drums, this would be a good time to tell us about this PR, and if you earned anything from it. We all know you’ve failed to use it consistently. We all know old school in mods use PRs to give gifts.

No PR, Mr. Ape. I rolled VT and just wanted to spice it up. Played terribly so if I die, I die. Might as well just vote the opposite of how I've read the game so far. I have Stark as town so he's probably scum. I have Bum as scum so he's probably town. Spoot as neutral but I lean town so probably scum. Greenseed probably town. 

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

No PR, Mr. Ape. I rolled VT and just wanted to spice it up. Played terribly so if I die, I die. Might as well just vote the opposite of how I've read the game so far. I have Stark as town so he's probably scum. I have Bum as scum so he's probably town. Spoot as neutral but I lean town so probably scum. Greenseed probably town. 

So... might as well vote... cast that vote.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I want to point out that scum has known since N1 that JC was the doc.

If you go back to D2, after Barry puts 1 vote on JC - there comes a wonderful moment where someone quietly slips another vote onto him. Eventually this person moved his vote over to Pac, but indulge me and go look.

Then, let’s break bread and talk.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:54 AM, Drums said:

I feel good about Mr. Stark today with his efforts. 

JC on the other hand, fails to produce any relevant information and is perhaps fake scum hunting. Not only does he tell people to reread the thread when his comments are questioned, he asked about the case on CTM. Perhaps he should follow his own advice. Furthermore, he has tried raising suspicions about those that did not vote Nolder on D1 yet he did not, and upon following up, his reason was quite possibly the worst. 

Unvote vote JC

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

So, uh, how exactly are you cleared?

And why would I isolated you and Spoot.

Tell me moar.

Your Quote:   Really makes you look side-ways at Spoot and Greenseed, the two homos who keep blabbering about coaching and 3rd parties, if I'm not mistaken.

If you’re still looking sideways at us homos, I want to say it’s him not me that’s scummy.  You can believe me because I’ve prematurely revealed myself to be Town, and as long as I’ve played this game I’ve never told a lie as Town. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Your Quote:   Really makes you look side-ways at Spoot and Greenseed, the two homos who keep blabbering about coaching and 3rd parties, if I'm not mistaken.

If you’re still looking sideways at us homos, I want to say it’s him not me that’s scummy.  You can believe me because I’ve prematurely revealed myself to be Town, and as long as I’ve played this game I’ve never told a lie as Town. 

Lol, I like you.

Please tell me you're going to become a staple of JN Mafia.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, I like you.

Aww...I think it’s obvious who caught the bouquet at this fag fest ?

I do! 100% I do!!!

I’m still voting you bro. vote spoot-fage 

• Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

That will take some reading and I don’t have time right now. Jif isn’t around anyway. I don’t see the rush 

I'm not rushing. I encouraging.

See, it's been a long time since I really got into a game - and one observation I've made is that the way it's played isn't like the old days, when the majority of participants did a lot of re-reading, solving of logic puzzles, and there was all-around higher level of gamesmanship. I'm encouraging that.

I've got my hand to play. I want others to play theirs. Town and scum both. Mafia should be for the lulz, as well as the mental gymnastics.

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, I like you.

Oh, he's been great. Honestly all the new players you guys have pulled in have been excellent. 

Now, I want to ruin them.

• Sympathy 1

On 3/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, Drums said:

Mr. Spoot, looking at your voting pattern on day 2, you went CTM, 80, Crusher, CTM. Although I think 80 might be town, how do you feel about your earlier read on 80 today? 

drums was ape's mystery jc voter.

curious if he ended up voting him and when