Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I cannot make sense of this.

If you think he’s definitely scum, then why say he’s not suspect?

Also, roles are decided by random. Just because you started that way, doesn’t = all nee players start that way. This is what we call “gaming the mod”, which is essentially saying X player is scum because it’s what the moderator would do - rather than based on play.

The one take-away I have from this logic/post is that you probably don’t have a scum team correcting you from saying stuff like this.

I don't "suspect" GS if I KNOW he is scum. 80 protected him at every chance too. Therefore whoever is left is subject to suspicions.

I was told by Spoot and 80 in that game that it was standard to help out new players by putting them as scum.

32 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Aside from Ape and GS, everybody is suspect. We lost too many Town already, the majority of players are scum. 

I support this, and I like you. 

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why is GS not suspect?

I’m starting to dislike you. 

13 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Because he is definitely scum. As I said before, it's common to put new players on the scum team. That's where I started in my first game during the ninja turtle game.

I do not support this, and no longer like you. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I support this, and I like you. 

I’m starting to dislike you. 

I do not support this, and no longer like you. 

I am sorry for your loss of 80, he is quite helpfully in the QT isn't he?

11 hours ago, Stark said:

When I had my PRs there were never "gifts" for staying in character, was told it was only to humor the MOD.

my reads are same as they were...

Bum, Drums first 2 choices coming into today... keeping it going Spoot then GS. 

I'm Vanilla Town 

You keep adding me into the scum pile, but give no reasoning at all. 

Notice that Spoot and GS are last on the list? Very suspect.

8 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I don't "suspect" GS if I KNOW he is scum. 80 protected him at every chance too. Therefore whoever is left is subject to suspicions.

I was told by Spoot and 80 in that game that it was standard to help out new players by putting them as scum.

The only way you would “know” if I was scum would be if you were scum and saw me at a scum function, and then decided to oust me.  That would be a dick move, and you’re not a dick, but you ARE really bad at this game, so it goes to stand that you’re reeling here. 

Everyone is suspect but me and Ape, because I’m “definitely scum” because 80 defined OMGUS for me that one time and that makes me “suspicious”. 

Lol. 

How lame would it be if all first timers were always given the same role in a logic game?

Do you think before or after you post?  

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, CTM said:

post apes claim

this was a pretty quick reversal from gearing up to undermine apes claim followed by ultimately following it and apologizing

smells like the way scum would react, unsure if he should bus or try and make custards last stand and get teh furrball lynched

vote drums

Great collection you put together. That apology was super pingy.  

I’m still high on Spoot and now BK being scum, but I can get on board the drums lynch

unvote vote drums 

30 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

The only way you would “know” if I was scum would be if you were scum and saw me at a scum function, and then decided to oust me.  That would be a dick move, and you’re not a dick, but you ARE really bad at this game, so it goes to stand that you’re reeling here. 

Everyone is suspect but me and Ape, because I’m “definitely scum” because 80 defined OMGUS for me that one time and that makes me “suspicious”. 

Lol. 

How lame would it be if all first timers were always given the same role in a logic game?

Do you think before or after you post?  

You are correct, I do suck at this game

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yikes.

Do you have a role that gave you a result?

or, you a scum mate?

It is not standard to put noobs on scum, roles are supposed to be random. Spoot and 80 are idiots.

N1: ctm town

N2: 80 not town

N3: Spoot town

Pool is narrower, but I didn’t get sh*t. I was tempted to lie and say I got scum result in stark, but that would be a dick move right or wrong, too much risk for town. Selfish.

My thoughts:

Drums = scum based on play, my case should be clear from past comments and observations.

Stark = too clean, only ping from him was told fishing. 

CTM = hitting scum tells, as I’ve said, but town result. 80 definitely felt like he was bussing hiM. HMmmm

Bum = seems to be saying such stupid shot I’d argue he can’t have a team.

Green = seems to be playing coy. Not easy to read. I should have viewed  him in hindsight, my bad guys.

No explanation for the extra NK. A vigilante should have claimed by now to narrow the pool. 

If we remove Ctm at this point, just because the result. I think we’ve got a 50/50 shot.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

a little bit....

Bum responding to spoot about claiming spoot is 3rd party and that spoot revealed 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, Stark said:

how would you get a 3rd party reveal from that

On 3/3/2021 at 11:09 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Because he said he's not town, and then said "yeah I am". Just sounded like hiding in plain sight

On 3/3/2021 at 7:10 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

I'm going with my gut.

Vote 80

I commented I think your scum Bum - gut call huh? 

On 3/3/2021 at 11:07 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Yes, going with my first hunch from awhile ago.

Why do you think I'm scum by the way?

I asked him when I explained why I though he was scum why 80 was his first hunch but he waited to actually vote him

17 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

WTF.....

after JC scene ... feels fake 

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Aside from Ape and GS, everybody is suspect. We lost too many Town already, the majority of players are scum. 

you've cleared ape and GS - you say you know GS is scum you say but your voting Spoot?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

So, who is ready to lynch CTM as the GF?

mean girls raise hand GIF

seriously? what are you doing?

45 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

You keep adding me into the scum pile, but give no reasoning at all. 

Notice that Spoot and GS are last on the list? Very suspect.

yeah I did  give reason the first time you asked. you even responded  

On 3/3/2021 at 11:47 AM, Stark said:

Hammer on Pac, felt rushed... you also tied together Pac and 80 here and the said Pac will clear your suspicion one way or another.

this response after pacs flip felt disingenuous.

After you hammered, Barry pointed out that we usually give players some time to reveal when votes build kind of quickly. you repped his post and then commented that this is your second game. After Pac's flip I ISO'd you and GS and you voted CTM early and then questioned the Greenseed being coached/commented that you think he was but most everything was a small non game related comment. Making posts without really trying to play or gather information. 

tying pac and 80 together but not pressing or voting 80 until he had acquired some votes. If Pac was to clear a suspicion either way why didn't you follow through with it?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pool is narrower, but I didn’t get sh*t. I was tempted to lie and say I got scum result in stark, but that would be a dick move right or wrong, too much risk for town. Selfish.

My thoughts:

Drums = scum based on play, my case should be clear from past comments and observations.

CTM = hitting scum tells, as I’ve said, but town result. 80 definitely felt like he was bussing hiM. HMmmm

Green = seems to be playing coy. Not easy to read. I should have viewed  him in hindsight, my bad guys.

No explanation for the extra NK. A vigilante should have claimed by now to narrow the pool. 

If we remove Ctm at this point, just because the result. I think we’ve got a 50/50 shot.

image.jpeg.6ede4ad58bb85dfb8a97c0533c834861.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yikes.

Do you have a role that gave you a result?

or, you a scum mate?

It is not standard to put noobs on scum, roles are supposed to be random. Spoot and 80 are idiots.

I don't know what else to say, that's what I was told. Hell there were 3 noobs on that scum team if I recall. I think that was Barry's first game too.

No special role, no mates, just VT

56 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My thoughts:

So if I am town and the ones that you cleared are actually town, it is either Stark, Bum or Green seed? For a second, entertain this thought. I thought you would investigate me and I could be cleared but this is super useful for me because I have one extra read knowing my own alignment. I finish work at 2 pm est and can share my re-read. At least give me a chance because when the town sees I am not scum, maybe something I say can be useful. 

26 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Shouldn't there have been an explanation somewhere of the extra night kill though?

Someone is third party.  

I thought it was Ape, but he’s either playing the cop role really well or he’s playing us really well. 

He’s saying CTM and Spoot are town, but if they’re not they wouldn’t correct him by saying otherwise.  All we know for sure is that he’s portraying credibility by correctly calling scum on 80, but who’s to say that wasn’t just a calculated guess. I wouldn’t put it past him. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Bum responding to spoot about claiming spoot is 3rd party and that spoot revealed 

I commented I think your scum Bum - gut call huh? 

I asked him when I explained why I though he was scum why 80 was his first hunch but he waited to actually vote him

after JC scene ... feels fake 

you've cleared ape and GS - you say you know GS is scum you say but your voting Spoot?

seriously? what are you doing?

yeah I did  give reason the first time you asked. you even responded  

Yeah well I explained why I voted like I did and yet you still keep implying I'm scum. "Feels disingenuous" isn't saying much as to why. 

After the JC reveal I was legit like WTF, because I never saw that coming. I didn't have a great feel for his alignment, but I had him leaning scum to be honest. The same thing happened in the turtles game too. He is too vague of a player for me to figure out at my level of play I guess.

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Someone is third party.  

I thought it was Ape, but he’s either playing the cop role really well or he’s playing us really well. 

He’s saying CTM and Spoot are town, but if they’re not they wouldn’t correct him by saying otherwise.  All we know for sure is that he’s portraying credibility by correctly calling scum on 80, but who’s to say that wasn’t just a calculated guess. I wouldn’t put it past him. 

Oh I wouldn't doubt there is a 3rd party, it's a good theater to imply one. (A jilted lover coming in for payback or some such)

While I feel confident Ape is Town, he's good enough to fool dumb ole me. Others haven't voiced much opposition as of late, so I'm sticking with my read.

30 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yeah well I explained why I voted like I did and yet you still keep implying I'm scum. "Feels disingenuous" isn't saying much as to why. 

After the JC reveal I was legit like WTF, because I never saw that coming. I didn't have a great feel for his alignment, but I had him leaning scum to be honest. The same thing happened in the turtles game too. He is too vague of a player for me to figure out at my level of play I guess.

that's how it read. fake reaction

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I see where this is going.

vote Drums

15 hours ago, CTM said:

post apes claim

this was a pretty quick reversal from gearing up to undermine apes claim followed by ultimately following it and apologizing

smells like the way scum would react, unsure if he should bus or try and make custards last stand and get teh furrball lynched

vote drums

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Great collection you put together. That apology was super pingy.  
I’m still high on Spoot and now BK being scum, but I can get on board the drums lynch

unvote vote drums 

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Gave the hammer to 80 to buy time and generally is a pain in the rectum.

vote Spoot

9 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ugh....

Ok unvote. VOTE Drums because Spoot is a pain in the rectum. 

that is actually a Lynch 

Drums (4): Spoot, CTM, Greenseed, Bum

41 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Help me understand how lynching CTM helps town? You’ve identified him as town. 

while Ape has a town investigation result on CTM he also has mentioned he could be a godfather which is a role where if a player is investigated by the COP the result will come back as Town and not "NOT TOWN" -- ape is saying that 80 listed CTM in his group of scum reads, it is typical for scum to list scum team mates in their reads so if that player is lynched it gives them town credit. 

he is saying to get rid of CTM to rule out 80 "bussing" a godfather. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

while Ape has a town investigation result on CTM he also has mentioned he could be a godfather which is a role where if a player is investigated by the COP the result will come back as Town and not "NOT TOWN" -- ape is saying that 80 listed CTM in his group of scum reads, it is typical for scum to list scum team mates in their reads so if that player is lynched it gives them town credit. 

he is saying to get rid of CTM to rule out 80 "bussing" a godfather. 

So a godfather role is usually aligned as scum?