Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Drums = scum based on play, my case should be clear from past comments and observations.

Stark = too clean, only ping from him was told fishing. 

CTM = hitting scum tells, as I’ve said, but town result. 80 definitely felt like he was bussing hiM. HMmmm

Bum = seems to be saying such stupid shot I’d argue he can’t have a team.

Green = seems to be playing coy. Not easy to read. I should have viewed  him in hindsight, my bad guys.

Agree on Drums and Stark. Green no clue. Bum , i've been in scum chats where vets coach noobs to just keep saying stupid sh*t

CTM..I do not have scum tells

Preference we lynch Drums

43 minutes ago, Stark said:

while Ape has a town investigation result on CTM he also has mentioned he could be a godfather which is a role where if a player is investigated by the COP the result will come back as Town and not "NOT TOWN" -- ape is saying that 80 listed CTM in his group of scum reads, it is typical for scum to list scum team mates in their reads so if that player is lynched it gives them town credit. 

he is saying to get rid of CTM to rule out 80 "bussing" a godfather. 

I own ape and he'd rather lynch me as clear town and lose than risk me being scum and him not voting me. Same as it ever was.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yikes.

Do you have a role that gave you a result?

or, you a scum mate?

It is not standard to put noobs on scum, roles are supposed to be random. Spoot and 80 are idiots.

FTR, I don't actually remembering saying that.

But, yes, I am an idiot for a myriad of other reasons.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Someone is third party.  

I thought it was Ape, but he’s either playing the cop role really well or he’s playing us really well. 

He’s saying CTM and Spoot are town, but if they’re not they wouldn’t correct him by saying otherwise.  All we know for sure is that he’s portraying credibility by correctly calling scum on 80, but who’s to say that wasn’t just a calculated guess. I wouldn’t put it past him. 

This post reads like someone who's been playing this for awhile, and knows Ape.

Before someone else mentioned third party in this thread, you had no idea what it was, and now you're claiming that you're certain someone is, and that you even have a specific suspect, a guy you think could be pretending to be Cop?

This seems a pretty advanced theory for a noob.

But, let's humor it for a second...

With 13 players in the game, and with the usual 1/4 ratio that makes a 3 person Scum team. Still possible it's 4, but that, IMO, would disqualify there being a SK/3rd party.

Now, there has to be a reason for that 2nd shot. Scum had a role with a 1x shot? Vig? SK?

I want to rule out it being Vig, as I think they would've stepped forward by now to reveal, unless they still had a 2nd shot they were saving, but, IMO, they'd do us a big favor right now by coming forward and claiming to help us narrow down lynch pool.

If it's just a 2nd Scum shot -- which isn't usual, but not out of the realm of possibility -- then I'd expect Town to be proportionally roled up.

Now, let's look at the roles we have so far:

Town:                         Scum:

Watcher                     Tracker

Doc                            Goon (equivalent of VT)

Claimed Cop

Without knowing the last Scum role(s), I'd say the power is skewed towards Town right now. A Godfather would certainly balance out the Cop. As for that 2nd shot, I'm still unsure.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

After the JC reveal I was legit like WTF, because I never saw that coming. I didn't have a great feel for his alignment, but I had him leaning scum to be honest. The same thing happened in the turtles game too. He is too vague of a player for me to figure out at my level of play I guess.

This is pretty much word for word how I used to feel about JC, too, which is why I've learned to disregard trying to read him in early play, because I usually just see him as scummy.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Drums said:

Damn. I was indeed the vig and would have had a shot tonight 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Before someone else mentioned third party in this thread, you had no idea what it was, and now you're claiming that you're certain someone is, and that you even have a specific suspect, a guy you think could be pretending to be Cop?

With 13 players in the game, and with the usual 1/4 ratio that makes a 3 person Scum team. Still possible it's 4, but that, IMO, would disqualify there being a SK/3rd party.

Now, there has to be a reason for that 2nd shot. Scum had a role with a 1x shot? Vig? SK?

I want to rule out it being Vig, as I think they would've stepped forward by now to reveal, unless they still had a 2nd shot they were saving, but, IMO, they'd do us a big favor right now by coming forward and claiming to help us narrow down lynch pool.

If it's just a 2nd Scum shot -- which isn't usual, but not out of the realm of possibility -- then I'd expect Town to be proportionally roled up.

Claimed Cop

Without knowing the last Scum role(s), I'd say the power is skewed towards Town right now. A Godfather would certainly balance out the Cop. As for that 2nd shot, I'm still unsure.

Did you not see Drums’ confession?

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

thank you ? 

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I googled it; the definition made me think of Ape. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Drums said:

Damn. I was indeed the vig and would have had a shot tonight 

Might've helped to come forward sooner. I apologize for voting you, though. I thought Ape was building up to reveal he had a guilty on you. I got lazy and was happy to let him do the scumhunting for me. Shameful. By the time I got on today and started catching up, it was too late.

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sorry busy.  You guys can keep vote counts till I have a chance to catch up

2 hours ago, Stark said:

that is actually a Lynch 

Drums (4): Spoot, CTM, Greenseed, Bum

unless I am the worst vote counter in the history of teh mafia... its a Lynch..

33 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Might've helped to come forward sooner. I apologize for voting you, though. I thought Ape was building up to reveal he had a guilty on you. I got lazy and was happy to let him do the scumhunting for me. Shameful. By the time I got on today and started catching up, it was too late.

I was thinking the same, but he said he had a shot tonight and probably didn't want to reveal that just yet - probably didn't know how close he was to Lynch 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Agree on Drums and Stark. Green no clue. Bum , i've been in scum chats where vets coach noobs to just keep saying stupid sh*t

CTM..I do not have scum tells

Preference we lynch Drums

if ape hadn't cleared you I would think you weren't town. you are doing your lay low, say little, and then near end game you are going to come out with a bunch of content. its how you played the last scum game when you were my team mate and I have seen you do it in others. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Claimed Cop

Thanks for that info

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

if ape hadn't cleared you I would think you weren't town. you are doing your lay low, say little, and then near end game you are going to come out with a bunch of content. its how you played the last scum game when you were my team mate and I have seen you do it in others. 

I mean my rep as scum was pied piper because I usually took a town leader role. I'm sure ape thinks I have more subtle tells but laying low is not a tell. What you are describing is a) business and 2)  becuase I'm busy I'm not interested in devoting a bunch of time until the game is further along. No sense in investing a ton in this to die n2

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Claimed Cop

and Claimed Vig

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

When it glitches it skips over a whole page of dialogue.... Hard to keep up that way

that sucks... there was one game where every post I made triple posted... and I was not able to quote players which was really sh!tty

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I mean my rep as scum was pied piper because I usually took a town leader role. I'm sure ape thinks I have more subtle tells but laying low is not a tell. What you are describing is a) business and 2)  becuase I'm busy I'm not interested in devoting a bunch of time until the game is further along. No sense in investing a ton in this to die n2

Like the fat guy 

• Upvote 1