Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

******* great additions....like, they had no learning curve and just stepped right into our style of play.

I think its easier being scum (my first game) than town, but maybe that will change for me in the future

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Honestly you played a damn good game. I decided once 80 got lynch I was going to try to get you and CTM to end and hope it worked this way. 
I thought for sure you were going to vote me today

good game ape. 

Well done.

I saw you. I wasn’t wrong. I just couldn’t move past 2 things:

1. 80/CTM meta for bussing. I’d probably make this argument 100 times out of 100. 80 deserves credit for his list being all town.

2. CTM basically coasted all game, then after I said “stark and ctm” he got vocal and influential, you didn’t.

Tgat wax basically it. Well, that and booze and exhaustion. ?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I think its easier being scum than town, but maybe that will change for me in the future

Town is much harder to learn. Young never get great at it, you have streaks - and certain people that you read well, can’t read, or always get stuck on. (CTM vs. Ape is legendary.)

• Upvote 4

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Town is much harder to learn. Young never get great at it, you have streaks - and certain people that you read well, can’t read, or always get stuck on. (CTM vs. Ape is legendary.)

CTM is very hard to read

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well done.

I saw you. I wasn’t wrong. I just couldn’t move past 2 things:

1. 80/CTM meta for bussing. I’d probably make this argument 100 times out of 100. 80 deserves credit for his list being all town.

2. CTM basically coasted all game, then after I said “stark and ctm” he got vocal and influential, you didn’t.

Tgat wax basically it. Well, that and booze and exhaustion. ?

If I wasn’t scum I thought CTM was coasting scum. Feigning interest etc. 

Well done Godzilla

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Guys, we should run a super basic game for bum and green to learn. Likeccrushers fat and happy game from back in the day. It was my first game, I think.

Good idea

Something with training wheels

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Guys, we should run a super basic game for bum and green to learn. Likeccrushers fat and happy game from back in the day. It was my first game, I think.

Glad to see you seem to be interested in playing more. 

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Good idea

Something with training wheels

Yes a more basic game would be good for you - also pretty fun. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That was the idea of this game.  I only added GF and a SK because of the #s.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Broke my old rule for end game: cleanest player is the dirty one. Should have thought about it, but with all the names at the bottom... didn’t want to delay the next game. Sorry to let you all down, town. 

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

Huh, I voted for scum every game day until the last one. My votes were exceedingly clean. It's time to evict me from you head..

Also sloppy and kinda crappy voting me knowing if stark was scum he would hammer before I could even post,  shouldve given me the courtesy of speaking up.

Not upset with you just not cool and hope the noobs dont follow suit 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Huh, I voted for scum every game day until the last one. My votes were exceedingly clean you. It's time to evict me from you head.

Also sloppy and kinda crappy voting me knowing if stark was scum he would hammer before I could even post,  shouldve given me the courtesy of speaking up.

Not upset with you just not cool and hope the noobs dont follow suit 

Gg 

20 hours ago, CTM said:

I own ape and he'd rather lynch me as clear town and lose than risk me being scum and him not voting me. Same as it ever was.

Called it yesterday. 

It was over when stark left the ape alive. Scum mvp

Gg stark 

• Upvote 2

On 2/20/2021 at 6:19 PM, CTM said:

Vote APE

Most pro town vote possible.

Haven't seen my pm yet, if I'm scum I reserve the right to withdraw this vote.

On 2/21/2021 at 8:41 PM, CTM said:

ok, i'm town.

I like my vote

Scratch that. Called it 2 weeks ago. We couldve prevented this day 1

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM basically coasted all game, then after I said “stark and ctm” he got vocal and influential, you didn’t.

I explained this in this game and several times the last few seasons, I have zero interest in getting too invested in these games until mid to end game. The overall level of play has gotten more silly + I used to be an early lynch or nk regularly. So why burn a bunch of time until my actions are actually meaningful