Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Greenseed

You really think JiF would make me scum on my first game ever

aaaand, in my first game ever, I would think to take out my fellow scum on the first day? 

That’s too advanced for this newb. 

No, methinks you just saw me slice up your partner and a little piece of you needs to take vengeance. I think you’re scared of my scum sword and want to get it out of the game and away from your scummy little neck. 

vote spooter-face

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

aaaand, in my first game ever, I would think to take out my fellow scum on the first day? 

No, methinks you just saw me slice up your partner and a little piece of you needs to take vengeance. I think you’re scared of my scum sword and want to get it out of the game and away from your scummy little neck. 

vote spooter-face

Game Of Thrones Reaction GIF by Cameo

vote greenseed1-4

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sir, you've been accused of being coached. I noticed you skipped right over that into spell correct. We @GATA know who told you to hammer Nolder.

I’m so green I didn’t even know I was being accused.  But I can assure you I’m getting coached less than a TE in a Gase lead offense. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Roles are typically handled by random.org

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

No, my point was you were coached to do so.

I can use your same logic and question how, in your first game ever, was it that you were able to hammer scum?

Why did you choose to hammer Nolder? Deadline was not imminent.

It was also your 3rd post of the game. Very suspicious.

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

vote spooter-face

All of this sounds coached.

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How noble of you, defending the defenseless noobie.

Noted.

18 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

vote spooter-face

HAHA, might be greatest newbie post ever. "Fear the Scum sword sluts!"

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, my point was you were coached to do so.

I can use your same logic and question how, in your first game ever, was it that you were able to hammer scum?

Why did you choose to hammer Nolder? Deadline was not imminent.

I wasn’t coached.  I asked JiF how many unvotes we got.

How? He was at 6, my vote made it 7. 

Why? He was acting douchey and thought either way it’d be nice if he left the game. 

33 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Why? He was acting douchey and thought either way it’d be nice if he left the game. 

Good enough reason for me.  If you were indeed being coached, it would have been a very ballsy move by you and your team.  Especially on Day 1 with a Scum Tracker going down.  

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ctm’s ‘get the show on the road’ vite near deadline pinged as a bus vote.

voye ctm

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good enough reason for me.  If you were indeed being coached, it would have been a very ballsy move by you and your team.  Especially on Day 1 with a Scum Tracker going down.  

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugh.  D1 wasn't super informative.  I have no case of my own to make at the moment.  Might as well get behind the Ape and see where it leads.

Vote CTM

you think scum wouldn't bus a tracker day one but are getting on board with Ape's reasoning of CTM's vote pinging as a bus. Got it.

vote 80

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you think scum wouldn't bus a tracker day one but are getting on board with Ape's reasoning of CTM's vote pinging as a bus. Got it.

vote 80

My point was coaching a newbie to bus a Scum Tracker on D1 with a hammer vote would be unlikely.  Not that bussing altogether would be unlikely.  I thought that was obvious.  

51 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

This is the first time you've actually given a reason for the vote.

For future reference, lead with this.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Can someone please define “bus” and/or “bussing”?  Thanks

Intentionally and strategically voting your scum teammate in an effort to look like you are town after the teammate dies.  Basically, its an attempt to distance yourself from your scum teammate.  Most often its done in a situation where he/she appears to be going down that day anyways.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Intentionally and strategically voting your scum teammate in an effort to look like you are town after the teammate dies.  Basically, its an attempt to distance yourself from your scum teammate.  Most often its done in a situation where he/she appears to be going down that day anyways.  

Gotcha. So that is a thing.
And ‘hammer’ is the death vote. 

Any other terms I should be made aware of? 

On 2/22/2021 at 11:46 AM, Nolder said:

Not really seeing anything stand out as obviously scummy tbh but now that we have a deadline I think it's time to kick things into gear. Gonna follow my guy JC he usually has good instincts and besides Barry is voting me so **** that guy.

Vote Barry

On 2/22/2021 at 2:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

In my experience, the guy that tries really hard to get the game going out of serious mode first has a higher likelihood of being scum than the usual percentage would suggest.  This post and vote sucks.  You're not even giving your own reason here, just JC's.  

Vote Nolder

your reason to vote was.... 

45 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugh.  D1 wasn't super informative.  I have no case of my own to make at the moment.  Might as well get behind the Ape and see where it leads.

Vote CTM

VOTE 80

so this post and vote sucks....

why get behind the ape? apes reason for voting CTM is pretty decent and falls in line with a town logic and I have no issue with that. CTM did seem a bit sketch in his "get this show on the road" post

gross is gross. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

your reason to vote was.... 

VOTE 80

so this post and vote sucks....

why get behind the ape? apes reason for voting CTM is pretty decent and falls in line with a town logic and I have no issue with that. CTM did seem a bit sketch in his "get this show on the road" post

gross is gross. 

First of all Ape has the hot hand. So suck it. Plus CTM's spot on the train is horrible, yet so is 80's. I can honestly kill either but prefer the hippie right now because I believe in Ape.