Tony Pauline:Fields falling down draft boards. No NFL team has Wilson higher than Lawrence.

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You guys get so emotional when it gets pointed out that Watson has had a sick supporting cast almost the entire time he was in Houston 

Kinda puts a hole in your argument. "He had a lot of help except for last year when he had his best season statistically." 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprise...after TL there is no QB worth a top 10 pick.  

These guys don’t know sh*t.

Pretty sure no one knows the exact draft board of every NFL team. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You guys get so emotional when it gets pointed out that Watson has had a sick supporting cast almost the entire time he was in Houston 

I smacked you hiney now bow down to your master. 

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Cager  is a stud.

I was watching some Wilson vs Costal Carolina.  I’m not against drafting him, whatever the front office wants is fine.  But damn, he had all day to throw ( on his completions)and most receivers wide open. Let’s seee

Against Coastal Carolina?

Wilson was hit or hurried on almost every throw.  PFF said he was knocked down on 50% of his throws

7 hours ago, flgreen said:

Against Coastal Carolina?

Wilson was hit or hurried on almost every throw.  PFF said he was knocked down on 50% of his throws

Kind of speaks to PFF.  No way in hell he was hit or hurried on every throw. And reread what I initially said 

8 hours ago, Jets Things said:

Kinda puts a hole in your argument. "He had a lot of help except for last year when he had his best season statistically." 

Seriously, they won 4 games.  That's comical to think it was his best year.

So, the one time he didn't have a loaded team he won 4 games and you're using that as the reason why he's so good?

You guys are really starting to twist yourselves into knots to justify giving away 4 1st round picks +

• Haha 1
On 3/1/2021 at 10:00 PM, FidelioJet said:

Seriously, they won 4 games.  That's comical to think it was his best year.

So, the one time he didn't have a loaded team he won 4 games and you're using that as the reason why he's so good?

You guys are really starting to twist yourselves into knots to justify giving away 4 1st round picks +

Watson looked great throwing to wide open Fuller when the opposing D was in preven all second half

• Upvote 1