Jump to content

Tony Pauline:Fields falling down draft boards. No NFL team has Wilson higher than Lawrence.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You guys get so emotional when it gets pointed out that Watson has had a sick supporting cast almost the entire time he was in Houston 

Kinda puts a hole in your argument. "He had a lot of help except for last year when he had his best season statistically." 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprise...after TL there is no QB worth a top 10 pick.  

These guys don’t know sh*t.

Pretty sure no one knows the exact draft board of every NFL team. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You guys get so emotional when it gets pointed out that Watson has had a sick supporting cast almost the entire time he was in Houston 

I smacked you hiney now bow down to your master. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Cager  is a stud.


I was watching some Wilson vs Costal Carolina.  I’m not against drafting him, whatever the front office wants is fine.  But damn, he had all day to throw ( on his completions)and most receivers wide open. Let’s seee

 

Against Coastal Carolina?

Wilson was hit or hurried on almost every throw.  PFF said he was knocked down on 50% of his throws

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, flgreen said:

Against Coastal Carolina?

Wilson was hit or hurried on almost every throw.  PFF said he was knocked down on 50% of his throws

Kind of speaks to PFF.  No way in hell he was hit or hurried on every throw. And reread what I initially said 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jets Things said:

Kinda puts a hole in your argument. "He had a lot of help except for last year when he had his best season statistically." 

Seriously, they won 4 games.  That's comical to think it was his best year.

So, the one time he didn't have a loaded team he won 4 games and you're using that as the reason why he's so good?

You guys are really starting to twist yourselves into knots to justify giving away 4 1st round picks +

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2021 at 10:00 PM, FidelioJet said:

Seriously, they won 4 games.  That's comical to think it was his best year.

So, the one time he didn't have a loaded team he won 4 games and you're using that as the reason why he's so good?

You guys are really starting to twist yourselves into knots to justify giving away 4 1st round picks +

Watson looked great throwing to wide open Fuller when the opposing D was in preven all second half

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...