Jamal Adams: Jets fans flimsy motherf****rs

Rhg1084

11 hours ago, Lith said:

The Lefkoe guy asking the questions, is the guy that asked him how it changed his perspective to realize how "flimsy those MFers are?"  Is that journalism? 

Jamal is a spoiled, thin-skinned child, but the question was asked in order to rag on Jet fans.  That is on Lefkoe as much as it is on Adams for taking the bait.

Lefkoe has to do something to drum up interest in himself now that simms has basically left him.. All his good stuff came from their podcast time together. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

There’s a video in the replies filled with expletives that sums up my feelings on this pretty nicely.

The Jets are rent free in his head.

I have a theory he's still insanely chapped that it didnt work here.  I think he was dying for it to be a success in this market so he could just go off non stop in the media here. I think he'll forever be bitter about it honestly because secretly he wishes he was back lol

The absolute best revenge ever would be if the jets win a playoff game before he does in Seattle.  I would do some unspeakable things to make that one happen lol 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Anyone remember when Jason Taylor said, "Those stupid ass Jets fans with their stupid ass Jets chant?" Yeah, well, we're like elephants, we never forget. When he became a Jet (I'm still nauseous), we fixed his little red wagon, alright. His first game as a Jet (barf), The Jets Chant went on all game long but not because we were cheering for the Jets. LMAO. Don't mess.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Joe Douglas could never get as much credit as he deserves for getting rid of this toxic player. Even if they just released him for nothing the Jets would have won. The fact that he got anything, let alone 2 first round picks and a 3d is almost not believable. 

Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He’s exactly right. Those of you who believed Jamal Adams was a good player are fools and got completely played. Live your lives cloaked in your shame. 

cc: @Larz

I take a little different position in regards to Jamal Adams.  

When Jamal was with the Jets, we sorely lacked the ability to rush the passer, and make splash plays on defense that got the rest of the defense jacked up.  Jamal supplied the energy and ability to make plays, although not interception plays, but other meaningful plays on defense.  He gave the Jets an identity, and I felt at the time that Jamal was a player we want to keep.

Going to a team that needs players to put them over the top, Jamal is in my humble opinion not that guy.  He is still the same player, but with his upcoming contract and the fact that his skill set does not include covering receivers and making interceptions, he is not a difference maker for Seattle as far as winning and losing games, the way he was when he was with the Jets.

To summarize, Jamal was worth far more with the Jets than he is with Seattle.  That is just my opinion.  Now that he is no longer with the Jets, I am happy that he's gone.  He became a negative cancer on the team, and we need the draft capital that we got for him to fill gaps that will be more important for the team to succeed in the future.  At #23, we can get the running back/reciever that we so sorely lack on offense, or a quality interior lineman that will add to our running game, or a cornerback that will transform our defense to a top 15 defense.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You know that the locker room around this guy, the actual men who play the game, not the kids just finding their way ... look at this guy and laugh, right?

So, I wasn't at all surprised that not one player came to his defense during this.  I am, however, a little bit surprised we didn't hear more anonymous quotes trashing him after the fact.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Anyone remember when Jason Taylor said, "Those stupid ass Jets fans with their stupid ass Jets chant?" Yeah, well, we're like elephants, we never forget. When he became a Jet (I'm still nauseous), we fixed his little red wagon, alright. His first game as a Jet (barf), The Jets Chant went on all game long but not because we were cheering for the Jets. LMAO. Don't mess.

Yep. Like the geriatric doltfins fans could even yell a chant if they had one.  They’d have to remove their oxygen tubes first.

• Haha 2

Jamal Adams needs to stop talking about the Jets. His reply should always be I'm no longer talking about all things Jets related unless I'm preparing to play them. What good could possibly come from talking about the Jets fans? He's feeding the trolls so to speak. Imagine being Russell Wilson and thinking his team gave all that draft capital for someone so immature. ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

So, I wasn't at all surprised that not one player came to his defense during this.  I am, however, a little bit surprised we didn't hear more anonymous quotes trashing him after the fact.

There were some subtle signals that the players didn't like what Adams was doing.  Marcus Maye had a subtle Instagram post criticizing the way Adams was going about trying to get his money. 

And the best part is, Maye is probably going to get paid quicker than Adams, and perhaps get more money, too.  

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats the irony.  A guy who went from wanting to be here forever, wanted a lifetime deal and when it didnt happen quick enough he flipped and whined and bitched his way off the Jets.

But fans cant then flip on him.  After all he said, after screaming for a trade Jets fans should still be loyal to him. 

How friggen delusional can you be?

giphy.gif

It's somewhat sad because I think being a vocal leader on the team got to his head.  I don't think he came in as a bad guy, I remember plenty of stories of him staying back to sign autographs and all.  However, with social media, he overvalues his impact on a team, and how he brings a winning culture.  

I'm glad he's gone because his unfiltered takes won't go well in NY (I'm not even sure it goes well in Seattle, already see some of their fans regret the deal) and he would just be a distraction, who needed to be paid top dollar.  

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

this man needs to get the Jets out of his mouth he is embarrassing himself now really bad it's pathetic.

Millionaires get to do and say what ever they want, right.  Pathetic Jets fans just keep taking the click bait.  Now that IS pathetic.  

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There were some subtle signals that the players didn't like what Adams was doing.  Marcus Maye had a subtle Instagram post criticizing the way Adams was going about trying to get his money. 

And the best part is, Maye is probably going to get paid quicker than Adams, and perhaps get more money, too.  

Yeah, because Maye actually plays a position.

Maybe my favorite thing was when everyone called Adams a "Swiss Army Knife" until it was pointed out that Swiss Army knives are relatively worthless tools that don't actually do anything all that well, but are kind of cool if you're in elementary school.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Maybe my favorite thing was when everyone called Adams a "Swiss Army Knife" until it was pointed out that Swiss Army knives are relatively worthless tools that don't actually do anything all that well, but are kind of cool if you're in elementary school.

Adams has never been a swiss army knife.  He does one thing well and utterly fails at quite a few things.  His pass defense is the tooth pick and his turnover creation is the twezzers.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Adams has never been a swiss army knife.  He does one thing well and utterly fails at quite a few things.  His pass defense is the tooth pick and his turnover creation is the twezzers.

Yeah, which, to me at least, is a Swiss Army knife.  It's a functional nail clipper in a bind.

14 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

And Adams wasn't even among the best swiss army knives out there when you looked at the numbers.  Joe Schobert did everything Adams did in NY, yet Schobert is currently signed to a contract (signed prior to the 2020 season) that is about half of what Adams will be looking for.  TJ Watt gets far more pass deflections than Adams does, and has also picked off more passes, while simultaneously being among the game's best pass rushers.  

Adams is, and always will be, a Linebacker with limited athleticism, and you never pay those guys more than $8-10M per year.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Querry, are the seahawks better with Jamal or with 2 first round O lineman in 2020 and 2021?

I think I know what Russ's answer would be.

Query: Considering Jamal Adams' pass defense essentially eliminated them from the playoffs, are the Seahawks better with Jamal Adams, or a random safety who's name you've probably never heard? 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jamal Adams needs to stop talking about the Jets. His reply should always be I'm no longer talking about all things Jets related unless I'm preparing to play them. What good could possibly come from talking about the Jets fans? He's feeding the trolls so to speak. Imagine being Russell Wilson and thinking his team gave all that draft capital for someone so immature. ?

I don't know about you, but personally I feel like a flimsy motherfcker, all day, every day, 24/7, 366 (includes Leap Year)! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Marcus Maye and Jamal Adams are still 0-0 in the playoffs since the last time that I said that. Hmm, I think it was a few hours ago. I'll probably say it again a couple of hours from now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

Millionaires get to do and say what ever they want, right.  Pathetic Jets fans just keep taking the click bait.  Now that IS pathetic.  

That is true they can say whatever they want but that comes with a price and that will usually be from those pathetic fans that supported or even bought his jersey. We can say what we want but those actions have consequences and being a Millionaire does not blanket him from fans or heat it's going to bring on him especially from us Jet fans. I did not watch the video and i don't care but he is making a fool of himself and it's pathetic at this point especially when we all have moved on.  

• Upvote 2