Jamal Adams: Jets fans flimsy motherf****rs

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s exactly right. Those of you who believed Jamal Adams was a good player are fools and got completely played. Live your lives cloaked in your shame.    cc: @Larz

this man needs to get the Jets out of his mouth he is embarrassing himself now really bad it's pathetic.

There’s a video in the replies filled with expletives that sums up my feelings on this pretty nicely. The Jets are rent free in his head.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I'm speaking specifically about the "Jet for Life" stuff.  Adams never cared.  Adams wants what's best for Adams in any given moment - in the most transparent, childlike ways.

I dont doubt that he didnt care.  He would have if Jet for life paid him what he wanted.

Just that he made a big deal over fans changing from rooting for him to hating on him.  

Same thing, the fanbase can change their rooting interest just like he did with regards to staying a Jet

• Upvote 3

He should be worried about his current fanbase instead of Jets fans.  It seems like they are torn, just like we were, on whether to overpay him for his mediocre services.  In fact, there are far fewer Adams fanboys types over there than here.  We had and still have a plethora of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, TeddEY said:

So, I wasn't at all surprised that not one player came to his defense during this.  I am, however, a little bit surprised we didn't hear more anonymous quotes trashing him after the fact.

The types of players that would roll eyes at him, are the same types that wouldn’t bother going to the media. The only players he resonated with are other me-first young ones. 

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Yeah, which, to me at least, is a Swiss Army knife.  It's a functional nail clipper in a bind.

Only thing they have in common is they have branded themselves well beyond their usefulness. 

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Ask him how many interceptions he’s had since he left also! 

Did he not have any this year? Never even thought about that.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Did he not have any this year? Never even thought about that.

His only 2 career interceptions have nothing to do with his coverage. Its tipped balls and sh*t that fell into his lap and he can't even get most of those right

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, pointman said:

No one ever said he was the best thing to come through the organization. No one. If I see this douche bot I am going to drop kick him dead where he stands. 

Oh great, then he would never stop bitching about Jet fans. 

On 2/19/2021 at 3:05 AM, T0mShane said:

He’s exactly right. Those of you who believed Jamal Adams was a good player are fools and got completely played. Live your lives cloaked in your shame. 

cc: @Larz

I like Safeties that get interceptions 

12 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

His only 2 career interceptions have nothing to do with his coverage. Its tipped balls and sh*t that fell into his lap and he can't even get most of those right

Adams has only 2 career interceptions one against Matt Cassell and one against Jared Stidham

he is overrated TRASH

• Haha 1