Tierney: Jets leaning towards moving on from Sam

Rhg1084

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

I don’t take what anyone says right now to be 100 percent true, also no one is making a concrete decision. Leaning towards means absolutely nothing 

Well yeah there’s a lot of rumors that fly around this time of year. However, I think we’d all agree it’d be a major shock if Sam was the QB week 1!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Well yeah there’s a lot of rumors that fly around this time of year. However, I think we’d all agree it’d be a major shock if Sam was the QB week 1!

Because why?  There are easily just as many rumors, guesses really, that have us staying with Darnold.  

37 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

Shhh....  That's the plan.  Install Morgan as starting QB, trade #2 pick for 3 second rounders and 2 third rounders to address secondary, line and other needs, and win four SBs in the next ten years.

Remember, you read it here first.

No no the plan was to draft Morgan in the fourth round then trade him in two years  for a first round pick.....remember?

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

I am not going to be surprised at all if they decide to keep him.  Going to be very interesting.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I wanted Morgan with a later pick, would love to see him in game action.  

Hes a big QB with a big arm. Hopefully theres a preseason this year.  

I'm pretty sure he would have been taken before our next pick, so I don't consider it a bad pick.

With all the capital Douglas has now, I think he could build up the team enough to give Morgan a chance to win games and see what we have.

• Upvote 2

Not to me it wouldn't be.  I think the only shock for me is if we are able to pull off a trade for Watson from Houston.  Other than that, nothing will shock me.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alka said:

Not to me it wouldn't be.  I think the only shock for me is if we are able to pull off a trade for Watson from Houston.  Other than that, nothing will shock me.

the more this drags on the more I think Houston wants the entire NY Jets draft and franchise for Watson and I think that would be a mistake. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1