Forum Upgrade – Back Online

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

We have been putting off an upgrade because I don't like making changes during the football season. But before free agency gets here, it is time to upgrade. Everything will look the same, some new features and a bunch of security & bug fixes.

I paid a programmer to design the new theme and it looks identical to the current one. So I think (hope) everything will run smoothly.

I am going to do it this weekend, either later tonight or late tomorrow night.  Have to see which night I feel like staying up late.  :)

Should be half an hour to an hour of downtime. Then the site will be back up, but I have to reinstall plugins and update things.  Just wanted to give everyone a little bit of a heads up.

Thanks.

Will we be compensated for the hour you will be offline for service?

Will counselling services or a hotline be offered for those this will traumatize?

Does this effect Tom Shane's one-year deal?

SOOOO many questions left unanswered.  So many....

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Best would  be a filter that doesn't allow Jamal Adams or Adam Gase names to be posted on this forum. 

Didn't someone on JI, way back in the day, program in a filter that changed someone's name to some kind of expletive, so that anytime that users name was typed in threat it automatically changed?  Or is that just some evil plot hiding deep in my subconscious?    

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No participation awards here America has already been pussified too much already. 

The real problem with America is that you’re permitted to start new threads citing New Jersey Advanced Media blog posts and we have no recourse for any of it. In a just society, we’d be allowed to throw you down a well and blast you with a fire hose every time you click on “Start New Topic.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The real problem with America is that you’re permitted to start new threads citing New Jersey Advanced Media blog posts and we have no recourse for any of it. In a just society, we’d be allowed to throw you down a well and blast you with a fire hose every time you click on “Start New Topic.”

Ok then soldier, try waking up before noon on a daily basis and post the NY Jets articles from the sports paper you read and subscribe to in Hell's Kitchen NY.  

Cant wait 

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Have any of you gotten the fingerprint recognition or uniform configurator features to work yet?  

SAR I

That was only given out to the members who are in the "Platinum" grouping and on the Advisory Committee, some of us opted out. 

Those of us who opted out are in the "real fans" grouping. 

joewilly12 

JetNation Social Media

We will be upgrading our forums now, so they will be offline for about an hour.  Thanks for your patience as we work to apply the latest version of Invision Power Board. This has several new enhancements that will make your posting experience even better. As well as numerous bug fixes and security patches.

We will send out a Tweet letting you know when the upgrade has been successfully completed.  Thanks for your patience.

The post Forum Upgrade – Be Back Soon appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Jetnationcom/~4/H_tejCeb_34

Click here to read the full story...