Forum Upgrade – Back Online

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The site is back up, I am working on a bunch of stuff, but the forums are back online. Thanks.

Truncated quoted messages!

Porsche, there is no substitute.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Snook said:

Not sure if this has been asked and answered but what does a hand mean on a poster's avatar?

Somebody asked that and I tried looking it up but I'm not sure. I couldn't find anyone I looked. The moderators look like they have a shield or something like that.

I'll try to find out what the hand means.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:02 AM, Maxman said:

I am not sure if this font was selected by IPB or by the designer. And I'm not much of a font guy but I like the one they picked.

I use readers but it's been easy for me to read this on my phone. I think there is a resizing option too.

But I would say wait until we install dark mode later this week, the contrast might be causing a bigger issue for you right now.

12 hours ago, clayton163v said:

I would like to increase the size of the font when reading the website.  I would also like to make it darker.  Is that possible?

The font seems to be to my tablet settings (samsung/android) in the post editor and on the Jets forum menu, but in the threads its pretty small. If there is a way to jncrease it, that would be ideal. 

1 hour ago, freestater said:

The font seems to be to my tablet settings (samsung/android) in the post editor and on the Jets forum menu, but in the threads its pretty small. If there is a way to jncrease it, that would be ideal. 

Up on the top right, there is a customizer option. Sounds like you need the larger post size option. Please check that, I am going to do a thread explaining all the options once I have the updated theme and dark mode.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Up on the top right, there is a customizer option. Sounds like you need the larger post size option. Please check that, I am going to do a thread explaining all the options once I have the updated theme and dark mode.  Thanks.

Beautiful. Worked great. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I used that but it is still too small and too light.   It was better though.

• Upvote 1

The designer has gone through the entire list and he has a solution for the issues and showed me a bunch of changes to the test site. I think we have almost every issue addressed (especially the whiteness).  I am paying an expedited fee to make sure this all gets done soon.

Thanks so much for your patience, hope to having everything installed and updated here very soon.