Governor Murphy joins Moose and Maggie tomorrow for sports announcement

GreekJet

22 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

Interesting.  This is going to end up locked because people will make it political.

Either way I am hoping for good news. Things are getting better and I am hoping we have a packed stadium in September to cheer on Deshaun Watson and the Jets.

• Upvote 4

I feel like what would be best if if they allowed full attendance, but gunned down 6% of all attendees at the gate to assist in the effort of achieving herd immunity, but of those 6%, 84% never attended college. This would simulate real-world circumstances and allow us to get back to normal

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Interesting.  This is going to end up locked because people will make it political.

Either way I am hoping for good news. Things are getting better and I am hoping we have a packed stadium in September to cheer on Deshaun Watson and the Jets.

Texans open at the Jets?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I feel like what would be best if if they allowed full attendance, but gunned down 6% of all attendees at the gate to assist in the effort of achieving herd immunity, but of those 6%, 84% never attended college. This would simulate real-world circumstances and allow us to get back to normal

Sign me up with 1 caveat, of the 16% who did, 100% are humanities or social science majors 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Would they separate those that are vaccinated and those that aren't. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I see a full stadium by September. But dont think you are getting in without a mask, and possibly proof of vaccination, or a negative test within 72 hours. 

So you bought PSL's and paid for 2021 season tickets in full. 

You cant get a vaccination. 

You will be denied entry to the stadium? 

There will be lawsuits. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

There will be lawsuits. 

Not at all....its a private entity, much like a restaurant. They can make the rules. Should they impose a vaccine mandate, and you didn't comply, they can simply refund you and deny you entry. What's the law suit? 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Texans open at the Jets?

No but part of the reason we upgraded the site is because of the new traffic that will be coming in. Hot intel says the Jets are trading for Watson. I have that and was asked to keep it private, which is why I am sending this as a private message and not posting it on the main forum.

Should be fun, go Jets.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

There will be lawsuits. 

Don't do this, definitely isn't the site for it. Besides anyone who wants the vaccine can have it before September. And the Jets have been more than fair throughout this process. Nobody would give $ back, ticketmaster etc, the Jets did it right away. Your scenario is made up.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I see a full stadium by September. But dont think you are getting in without a mask, and possibly proof of vaccination, or a negative test within 72 hours. 

We will see, I predict:

Full Stadium

Mask

No vaccination or testing proof

I am going on in on the vaccination really changing things. Masks will be required, but I still have more JetNation masks, so free advertising.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maxman said:

Don't do this, definitely isn't the site for it. Besides anyone who wants the vaccine can have it before September. And the Jets have been more than fair throughout this process. Nobody would give $ back, ticketmaster etc, the Jets did it right away. Your scenario is made up.

We will have to wait and see what happens. 

Safety is the #1 concern and should be for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No but part of the reason we upgraded the site is because of the new traffic that will be coming in. Hot intel says the Jets are trading for Watson. I have that and was asked to keep it private, which is why I am sending this as a private message and not posting it on the main forum.

Should be fun, go Jets.

serious GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

And there it is!! Maxman  guarantees Watson to Jets! Working with JD on shaping JN narrative for Team Watson  consumption…. sell them on Jets fans

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Can’t wait to see all those 6th 7th rounders 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Should be fun, go Jets.

Hot intel?!

• Haha 1