The trade

Ikemauiman

The trade for Deshaun Watson this is what I would offer them Sam, the number 2 pick, The Seattle third round pick this year, the Seattle first round pick next year, I was second round pick in 2023 and Henry Anderson who signed for another year since they lost JJ Watt they need a D end

• Thumb Down 7

7 minutes ago, pointman said:

Learn to put a sentence together, man. That was hard to read. In fact, I am still not sure certain I get what you were saying. No one wants Sam. Have a good day. If you need anything be sure to direct message joewilly12. 

Welcome @Ikemauiman

Nice way to welcome new posters also a NY Jets fan. @pointman

@Ikemauiman  pay no attention to @pointman  in the grand scheme of things he/she is nothing here. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Welcome @Ikemauiman

Nice way to welcome new posters also a NY Jets fan. @pointman

@Ikemauiman  pay no attention to @pointman  in the grand scheme of things he/she is nothing here. 

I thought you were a nice welcoming fella to help him out. Don't be so cynical. True that. I am a nothing. Joewilly12 on the other hand.. he's.. lol. Don't play yourself, joewilly12. 

Just now, JTJet said:

The only thing you would get in return for that trade are Jack Easterby and a cuck cage.

Also note the size of the cage and rethink your offer...

I am conflicted at your post. I want to upvote it for the quality, but I want to downvote it for that scary face.. but downvoting it wouldn't be fair to you as its not you I am downvoting. Conflicted. In closing, that dude's face is the thing of nightmares. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Ikemauiman said:

The trade for Deshaun Watson this is what I would offer them Sam, the number 2 pick, The Seattle third round pick this year, the Seattle first round pick next year, I was second round pick in 2023 and Henry Anderson who signed for another year since they lost JJ Watt they need a D end

Massive lilololololololol

1 hour ago, Ikemauiman said:

So that would be Jets #2 overall pick this year, Seattle third this year, Seattle first round pick next year, Jets second round pick in 2023, Henry Anderson and Sam Darnold? 

That's Two first rounders, a third, and a second spread over 3 years with two expendable players. Thats very much doable if you ask me. 

However, I don't see why the Texans would want Darnold or why they would want to take on Henry Andersons salary. The Jets will probably cut him as a cap casualty, I don't think he represents much trade value. I don't think the argument that they lost JJ Watt so they would want H.Anderson holds much water.   

1 hour ago, Ikemauiman said:

I'd sign up for that if you include yourself in the trade.  And this.

write.jpg

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would offer my big, smooth dick

35 minutes ago, nycdan said:

@Maxman does the new version allow us to include a fact-check warning like Twitter?

Hang on, I have this information in a spreadsheet too. I have it on a secure server though like a top secret governmental transcript. Be back in a bit...

• Haha 2