Football will never be the same

Cyberjet

I know we aren’t allowed to throw politics into the football forums but unfortunately the NFL has brought politics into football.

What used to be be unadulterated fun and almost innocent but definitely American has been ruined by politics including this ongoing Covid bs. Football including American sports in general will never be the same. It’s too bad.

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 8
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

I know we aren’t allowed to throw politics into the football forums but unfortunately the NFL has brought politics into football.

What used to be be unadulterated fun and almost innocent but definitely American has been ruined by politics including this ongoing Covid bs. Football including American sports in general will never be the same. It’s too bad.

Seriously? Now??

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, undertow said:

I just turn the game on at kick off and don't consume any of the sports media hot take artists that everyone loves on this board anymore.  The game is still the game there's just a ton of nonsense that surrounds it. 

Yes that may be where I’m at next season. It was a bad year all around. Easy not to watch. 

• Upvote 1