Albert Breer: "If I had to handicap it right now, my guess would be the Jets will hang on to the pick, take a quarterback and deal off Darnold"

Jetsbb

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The board is getting punchy and not much or any new news. Just rehashing the same  things. The one constant is we don’t want any name calling on the board. Feel free to use the new and improved deluxe ignore function if a particular poster is getting to you. Thanks, 

Okay great. Just a thought maybe you should also suggest to Sar I not to attack and demean the OP of threads he doesn't like. Or is that not an issue? What is it called oh yea "taking the thread sideways" @Maxman

• Thumb Down 1

Is this the "OFFICAL"  Darnold is getting traded thread?
Unofficially I officially heard from an official un named source that the unofficial word is that the team is officially decided on unofficially exploring all of their options at QB ... officially speaking of course... it will be Zach Wilson.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The board is getting punchy and not much or any new news. Just rehashing the same  things. The one constant is we don’t want any name calling on the board. Feel free to use the new and improved deluxe ignore function if a particular poster is getting to you. Thanks, 

Also interesting that you have decided to take the reverse logic of what you did previously. I antagonized Mogglez by pointing out his sources were wrong. In response, he told me and I quote "go **** yourself." No mention of his name calling and I was banned for "taking the thread sideways." In this case Sar I antagonizes me by attacking me for no reason with baseless logic. I respond and its the name caller you call out. @Maxman

3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Also interesting that you have decided to take the reverse logic of what you did previously. I antagonized Mogglez by pointing out his sources were wrong. In response, he told me and I quote "go **** yourself." No mention of his name calling and I was banned for "taking the thread sideways." In this case Sar I antagonizes me by attacking me for no reason with baseless logic. I respond and its the name caller you call out. @Maxman

This might come as a surprise but modding these boards aren’t our full Time jobs. We do the best we can. If it’s not up to your expectations go post someplace else. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This might come as a surprise but modding these boards aren’t our full Time jobs. We do the best we can. If it’s not up to your expectations go post someplace else. Thanks. 

An apology for favoring certain posters and a warning to Sar I would have been sufficient but you do you.

• Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I actually typed a warning to SARI just before your second  post. Then erased it. LOL

SAR would like Jetsbb given a warning.  SAR simply wrote "oh no, not another media opinion thread" and Jetsbb responded "dumbass".

He is not allowed to call another poster a "dumbass".   That is a violation of Section 2 Rule 6B "personal attacks and foul language are not permitted".

SAR has never heard of Jetsbb, perhaps he is a new poster and deserves some latitude, but he is the one who started all the trouble, he is blaming the victim, and he is the one who deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the JN law.  Boom.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, heymangold said:

Does anyone actually think they need these guys pro days to make their decision?  They know what these guys are - seeing Wilson or fields throw in shorts against air isn’t somehow going to change their scout on them. 

For QB's the pro days, and even the combine are more about interviews, and particuarly the white board then it is anything else.  White board is a big part of drafting a QB.

Geno Smith fell from a potential top 10 pick, to the 2nd round mostly about the interviews.  

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR would like Jetsbb given a warning.  SAR simply wrote "oh no, not another media opinion thread" and Jetsbb responded "dumbass".

He is not allowed to call another poster a "dumbass".   That is a violation of Section 2 Rule 6B "personal attacks and foul language are not permitted".

SAR has never heard of Jetsbb, perhaps he is a new poster and deserves some latitude, but he is the one who started all the trouble, he is blaming the victim, and he is the one who deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the JN law.  Boom.

SAR I

Please stop, it’s starting to annoy me. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Don't worry Jetsbb has already been given a warning while SAR is exonerated from all wrong doing and to be held up as the personification for all that is good in this world.

I'm not sure why we're going after each other for re-posting these tweets.  We are Jets fans.  Why piss on each other for no good reason?  Breer is a name.  I, for one, am interested, even though it is probably just speculation.  On the other hand if SAR or someone else gives you crap, try not to let it bother you.  It really isn't that big a deal.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok I’m done/ 

I didn't read your post to "stop with this. Thanks not asking again" until after I posted this. I had only read Sar's post. As you can see I deleted the reference to you seconds later only leaving my response to Sar with no reference to you. Please reconsider this indefinite ban. Thanks @Maxman @The Crusher

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, jetsbbbb said:

I didn't read your post to "stop with this. Thanks not asking again" until after I posted this. I had only read Sar's post. As you can see I deleted the reference to you seconds later only leaving my response to Sar with no reference to you. Please reconsider this indefinite ban. Thanks @Maxman @The Crusher

I get it. But we all come here for fun. I mod because I like what this board is for Jet fans and I have the most utmost respect for Max as a man and a Jet fan . Plus he has a very hot ass. If posters upset you put them on ignore. That’s the best advice I can give you. 

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

It's rather amazing how often you wind up being the victim.