Posted in this thread issue

Hey everyone -- we upgraded last week and we have a new version coming soon (most likely Sunday). If has updates for a lot of the suggestions we had in the feedback thread and we will be installing a new dark mode for those that want it.  I will have a thread that explains all of the new features.

One question thought...I know you use the posted in this thread feature in the mafia forum.  I just want to make sure I know how it was working before. I think you would click on the # of posts in a thread and it would bring up the screen below. But you could click on the # of posts and see them all.

Right now it seems like that option isn't working.  But since you all used it more please let me know if I am correct?  Then I will work on getting it fixed, the theme developer let me know who can fix it. Just need to make sure I can explain it right to them.  Thanks!

image.png

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the lack of replies Max, most of the Mafia crew usually take the weekend off. I have a bad memory but I'm pretty sure this feature has been semi broken for awhile now or at least not working the way we would like it to work and I'm not 100% sure how it was supposed to work.

What we would like to see is a list of people who have posted in a thread and the number of posts they have made, preferably from most to least. Then, if possible, some way to click on a person and see all of that persons posts and only their posts in isolation from the rest of the thread. That's all we really want or need from a feature like this.

Dark theme sounds nice by the way, thanks for adding that as well.

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Sorry for the lack of replies Max, most of the Mafia crew usually take the weekend off. I have a bad memory but I'm pretty sure this feature has been semi broken for awhile now or at least not working the way we would like it to work and I'm not 100% sure how it was supposed to work.

What we would like to see is a list of people who have posted in a thread and the number of posts they have made, preferably from most to least. Then, if possible, some way to click on a person and see all of that persons posts and only their posts in isolation from the rest of the thread. That's all we really want or need from a feature like this.

Dark theme sounds nice by the way, thanks for adding that as well.

Thanks.

So the first part is working if you click on the # of posts you get the screen print above. That shows who posted and how much.

I will look into the 2nd part but it sounds like that hasn't been working for awhile. Thank you for clarifying.

I'm going to reach out to the guy that made that plugin directly.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

clicking the magnifying glass in bottom left of any post within a thread works for ISOing, or at least that's how it used to work

You   signing up for next game?

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, deckerfan said:

clicking the magnifying glass in bottom left of any post within a thread works for ISOing, or at least that's how it used to work

Oh wow - it is still working lol.  Thank you!

I am going to call the search crew back home.  This feature is pretty good, I need to use it.

• Like 1
  • Maxman unpinned this topic