Tom Brady takes a shot at the Jets

Honestly why not. You beat the piss out of us for 20 years. We've been his prison bitch like no other in NFL history.

For christ sake's - most of us who are alive, our best memory is beating them 1x in a playoff game. That's it. 

Tom Brady:  *exists with 7 rings and 400 div titles*

Jets: 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Honestly why not. You beat the piss out of us for 20 years. No one's being someone bitch the way the Jets were NE's bitch.... 

I mean for christ sake's - most of us who are alive, our best memories is beating them 1x in a playoff game. That's it. That's what we have to bring to the table.

Tom Brady: *exists with 7 rings and 400 div titles*

Jets: 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477estq2eiwv0raa5iox

That win is literally the best moment in Jets history for anyone who wasn’t around to see the super bowl 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

What win do you think was better? 

Beating the Lyle Alzado Raiders in Oakland 1981

Beating the really good 7-2 Bengals a week later

Beating the 11-5 Jags, a great home playoff win.

Beating the Manning Colts 41-0 at home in 2002

Beating the 12-4 Cargers in OT, in SD in 2004

Actually theyre all good. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Beating the Manning Colts 41-0 at home

I enjoyed the playoff games post SB

Come on now. Those are all nice wins, yes. But beating Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in New England to advance to the AFC Championship game? That game trumps any of those wins against the colts, raiders, chargers. Not even close. Can’t believe you listed all those games honestly a bit shocking 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Come on now. Those are all nice wins, yes. But beating Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in New England to advance to the AFC Championship game? That game trumps any of those wins against the colts, raiders, chargers. Not even close. Can’t believe you listed all those games honestly a bit shocking 

You are out of your mind if you think I get hard because its Brady or the Pats.  Sorry, long time fans will tell you the fish are the hated team.  Yes, beating a SB team in Cincy, after beating the hated Raider in Oakland to go to the AFC Championship[ game was better. Funny, that the Pats took us to the AFCCG makes it the best but what about the year before to get to the same spot?

I cant believe you think watching the Jets/Pats on TV was better for use who were in the stands for Colts 41-0 smack down or the Jags win at home.  Sorry, live at home beats TV every single time

How old are you, I know its why you picked the Pats game.  I get it, young fans and a great win against the Pats.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You are out of your mind if you think I get hard because its Brady or the Pats.  Sorry, long time fans will tell you the fish are the hated team.  Yes, beating a SB team in Cincy, after beating the hated Raider in Oakland to go to the AFC Championship[ game was better.

I cant believe you think watching the Jets/Pats on TV was better for use who were in the stands for Colts 41-0 smack down or the Jags win at home.  Sorry, live at home beats TV every single time

LOL I was at the 41-0 game too. I’d still take beating Brady and Bill in Foxboro. To each their own. 

15 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

LOL I was at the 41-0 game too. I’d still take beating Brady and Bill in Foxboro. To each their own. 

See I just dont hate Brady enough.  If you said to me what which game would you trade away, sitting in the stands for 41-0 beatdown or sitting in front of your TV to watch the Pats game.  I would never trade that Colts game.  Neither game led to a SB so they're just playoff wins.  I disliked Manning just as much as Brady, as a former division rival one season earlier.  

In fact for shear enjoyment, I'll take the blowout a week before of the 12-3 Packer team, win and get in game

Just the idea that theres been one good playoff win, that makes it the best game since SB III may work for you but.

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Beating the Manning Colts 41-0 at home in 2002

Actually theyre all good. 

Good but none of them come close to that game in Foxboro against the 14-2 Pats