Chris Simms ranks Zach Wilson as the best QB in the draft over Trevor Lawrence.

Running around, making plays, throwing the football etc, I do think Zach Wilson has more talent then Trevor Lawrence.  But size, smarts, leadership etc also play a big role in all of this.

But if you are just watching tape of both these guys slinging it around, Zach Wilson will probably look like the better qb.  

But lets be honest, hes not.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

The Wilson haters are incoming. 

They already believe the kid is 5'9", dumb as a box of rocks, and kicks puppies while stealing everyone's girlfriends. 

I bet their excuse for this is that any video of Simms ranking past QBs and nailing it is just a deep fake. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JTJet said:

The Wilson haters are incoming. 

They already believe the kid is 5'9", dumb as a box of rocks, and kicks puppies while stealing everyone's girlfriends. 

I bet their excuse for this is that any video of Simms ranking past QBs and nailing it is just a deep fake

I don’t know, it kind of is.

I specifically remember him doing a livestream during that ‘18 draft and him screaming for the Jets to draft Rosen at #3 but then saying that Darnold was a solid choice.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

To expand on that: 

1. Lamar Jackson

2. Josh Allen

3. Baker Mayfield

4. Sam Darnold

5. Josh Rosen

1. Kyler Murray

2. Drew Lock

3. Dwayne Haskins

4. Ryan Finley

5. Jarrett Stidham

6. Daniel Jones

7. Clayton Thorson

8. Will Grier

1. Joe Burrow

2. Justin Herbert

3. Jordan Love

4. Tua Tagovailoa

Also he was IN on Mahomes in 2017: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705937-simms-spotlight-patrick-mahomes-is-2017-nfl-drafts-most-special-qb-talent

During the 2018 draft I thought he was a joke because all of the "smart" analysts like PFF mocked guys like Allen - and to an extent Lamar. Say what you want about him but that is an impressive track record. 

It is pretty good how accurate his rankings have been.  Especially 2018!

• Upvote 1