Allen Robinson continues to flirt with Gang Green on Twitter

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Pretty much every FA right now....

1. I like money.

2. The Jets have money.

3. I like the Jets and want to be a Jet now.

not that much.

hometown discounts, wanting to play for a winner. 

we have no QB right now. the most important position. its either the worst QB in the league the last 3 years or a rookie. and theres no guarantee  that either will be good.

it will be like last year. we will get a Perriman, and a Fant. i dont see JD overpaying big enough to get the top FAs

he only comes here if we have Watson.
we have a serious problem in FA despite all our money. we dont have an answer at QB.
FAs especially WRs are going to want to know whos throwing at them. Free Agency starts on the 17 i think. Fields and Wilsons pro day are later in the month. `i dont think the Jets will know who there QB is next season until april or even draft day. 
they might want the money, but they also dont want to ruin there careers. Robinson, JuJu and others are young. they will get another contract after this one. and that contract will suck if they go from over 100 catches this year to 50-60 with us the next couple of years.
unless JD trades for Watson in the next 2 weeks its going to be hard to get Robinson and the other top WRs.
If he wants to play with watson so bad why is he so desperate to leave chicago when they are supposedly offering the most for watson right now?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

If he wants to play with watson so bad why is he so desperate to leave chicago when they are supposedly offering the most for watson right now?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

we have no QB. its either the worst QB in the league or a rookie. that will be a major factor in WR Free Agents minds as to come here or not. and we cant even give them an answer till the draft when all of them will be signed already.

its not Watson per say, but Watson would be the best QB we could get. i dont think if we signed any FA QBs it would excite Robinson to come here.

Chicago cant afford Robinson unless they franchise tag him. he will lose alot of money if they do that. im sure he could get more money on a team with a good QB. 

and they cant afford Watson. right now the Bears are negative 2.8 million. there going to have to make some serious cuts to fit him. 

Robinson is going to want Money AND a good QB. he doesnt want to see his stats turn to sh*t. we can only offer one right now . with Watson we could do both.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:45 PM, chad2coles said:

What is this based on?  Do you think the salary cap is going to stay at $180M?  I expect both players to be signed to 4 years deals, that the Jets would be able to get out of pretty easily after the 3rd year.  Where is all of the cap space going to go?

Darnold's extension?

:)