NEW MCSHAY MOCk POSTED

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

My favorite part was when the father goes, “do you remember your first game?” and Zack goes “No. Please dad, this is a puff piece for the school-sanctioned fluffer AV department. Please don’t embarrass me here. Please wait until they leave” and the father was like “You were eight years old and...”

”Dad, please”

”You threw a pick six and I screamed at you for days and you know why?”

”Dad.”

”The boy JOGGED into the end zone”

And then it cuts away to the dad saying he “coached” all of his boys “the same way” instead of using the more common verb “parented.”

I didn’t watch that far, tbh.

The kids is a marmot. 14 moms and 1 dad. My guess is this is a completely fake story and he was just going dmfull David Koresh for the cameras.

Just now, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

1) Your daughter must be an animal

2) It's not a highlight reel, it's a fluff piece, admittedly

3) The point of me responding to another poster was the character concerns

4) The reason they use that clip was because it was a big comeback win against one of the storied programs in college football

5) Go fap into your own mouth as you contemplate the irrelevancy of your stupid posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Well, it was suggested as a punishment, so I'm going to assume that the person who suggested it tried it and hated it. It's the logical conclusion.

Well, you insulted the man's daughter, so I get that. Had it been me, I would have suggested that I fap in your mouth. And I would eat a lot of asparagus and smoke a bunch of cigarettes beforehand to make it worse. No pineapple ropes for you in that case. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Well, you insulted the man's daughter, so I get that. Had it been me, I would have suggested that I fap in your mouth. And I would eat a lot of asparagus and smoke a bunch of cigarettes beforehand to make it worse. No pineapple ropes for you in that case. 

No, I did not. He is the one that said she is built like a 6'3 210 lb quarterback. And if she is, then yes, she's a beast. Of course in reality she's not, so in reality, I've insulted no one. He's the one that brought her into it. I'm just following the logical conclusion to his imaginary statement. He waved his imaginary giant daughter like a hammer and it hit him in the head. I just redirected it.

If she is indeed (I'm assuming a teen or preteen) and as big as Zach Wilson, then I apologize. Truly.

36 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

LMAO

Go fap into your own mouth is about as stupid as it gets on ANY message board. YOUTUBE would be embarrassed.

You're behind here. Perhaps you can stage a comeback.

WTF IS this site?

32 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Highlights of the thread so far:

Zach Wilson is creepy looking

Go fap into your own mouth

My daughter is built like a 210 pound quarterback

Prejudice against someone for their religion highlighted by slurs.

Yerr stoopid

25 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Well, it was suggested as a punishment, so I'm going to assume that the person who suggested it tried it and hated it. It's the logical conclusion.

10 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

@Integrity28 If your daughter really is that big, I'm sorry. I really am.  I thought you were exaggerating how small Zach Wilson was by comparing him to a little girl.

Definitely seems like I’m behind.

Sweet melt brah.

1 hour ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Highlights of the thread so far:

Zach Wilson is creepy looking

Go fap into your own mouth

My daughter is built like a 210 pound quarterback

Prejudice against someone for their religion highlighted by slurs.

Yerr stoopid

sounds like an average day

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Warfish said:

And the draft is starting QB, QB, QB, QB.  Because that happens all the time.  Just like three trade-ups in a row to the top 5, happens every year.

The QB Hypetrain is real folks.  Don't buy it.  At least not yet.  

you onboard with 3 out of those 4 happening?

I'll go with QB, QB, no QB, QB ... unless Atlanta becomes scared and trades up to pick a QB at 3

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, clayton163v said:

Not really.  I think the Jets need to take two wideouts.  One of them must start too.  Unless we land one of the expensive free agents which I believe is unlikely (not unwelcome).

Look at who they have met with these are all day 3 types 

They are more likely to bring back robby than take a Rd 1 wr 

9 hours ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

No, I did not. He is the one that said she is built like a 6'3 210 lb quarterback. And if she is, then yes, she's a beast. Of course in reality she's not, so in reality, I've insulted no one. He's the one that brought her into it. I'm just following the logical conclusion to his imaginary statement. He waved his imaginary giant daughter like a hammer and it hit him in the head. I just redirected it.

If she is indeed (I'm assuming a teen or preteen) and as big as Zach Wilson, then I apologize. Truly.

Zach wilson is not 6'3" until he proves it 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Not to derail this titalizing conversation but I was unfortunately watching ESPN in the background when I was on a call the other day and Todd McShay got pinned to the wall by Marcus Spears about Fields vs. Wilson.  Spears asked to actually really break down and explain how Wilson is better then Fields despite Fields being more attractive in every single way; bigger stronger, better athlete, fast, smarter, similar arms only 1 guy played the best competition in college Football and the other played nobodies and when he did play somebodies, he was terrible.  

McShay literally said, "Look, Marcus, if we're being honest, there is no difference".  

there you go boys, these are you "experts" you fawn over....

• Upvote 2

What an odd thread.

First off, for anyone who thinks wilson is some rich kid, Peter King did a piece on him and he was driving for door dash to make extra money.  That was a confirmed fact from the article, so im not sure why people would say he is spoiled, its pretty low level research to read the article.

As for Ojulari, McShay clearly didnt do much research himself since Ojulair is a 3-4 OLB at 240 and would not fit into what Saleh runs whatsoever.  

19 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

I thought the Jets were going to trade out of two, now I’m sure they are drafting a QB. Most likely Wilson, though I don’t totally rule out Fields. 

No way they are bringing Darnold back after the GM publicly acknowledges they would entertain trade offers.

So many seem be to be on Wilson as the better prospect. Theisman even feels he’s better than Lawrence. And there are other prominent former QB’s that believe Wilson is the pick @ #2, regardless if it’s the Jets or who they may trade with. One thing is for sure, as you stated, Sam I Am will be Sam I’m not....a Jet next season. 
1st choice - Watson, but no more than 2#1’s unless we can get a #1 for Darnold and throw that in the package. 
2nd choice - Trade Darnold, trade back and take either of the three of Wilson, Fields, Lance. 
3rd choice - Trade Darnold, trade back, sign a FA QB and get a QB next year if you’re not enamored with the other top 4. 

18 hours ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

I'm sure he has a no racism/homophobia/transphobia policy as well, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone from talking about his face color, his hair color, his race, his money, his background, his "girlish" body, his "girlish" face, his religion, how spoiled he is, how privileged he is...

I doubt these are the kinds of things @Maxman wants his site to be about yet here we are. God forbid someone points them out.

You're wrong, absolutely wrong. You don't have a leg to stand on. I would think we'd have more elevated discussions here than "he's a cweep" "he's a girl" but I guess not?

The volume and depth of your responses tells me you know what I said was true, which is why you felt the need to bring the owner of the site into this as if he doesn't have other things to do.

If it offended you, I apologize.

He’s a quarterback who’s breakout year was against lesser competition. Whether or not his arm strength and other tools translate is questionable due to the speed and caliber of the defenses he played against. Also he had a pretty mediocre second year. These are all the reasons I have Fields ahead of him. 

Also @Warfish has been a long time poster here who I’ve totally debated with many times. Heck we probably disagree with that to do at 2. But taking one part of his post and trying to make his whole post about race is BS. He was right to tell you to get that stuff out of here. You’re the one derailing the conversation and making it about race. For the record I am minority physician who regularly is told that “you speak English really good”. The race conversation is not foreign to me.

Again most of the Wilson isn’t the #2 QB centers around his mediocre production prior to this year and his lackluster competition. This includes warfish’s post. Save @Maxmanthe trouble of having to shut this thread down over the logical jumps being made over one line in an entire post. 

• Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, TheMo said:

He’s a quarterback who’s breakout year was against lesser competition. Whether or not his arm strength and other tools translate is questionable due to the speed and caliber of the defenses he played against. Also he had a pretty mediocre second year. These are all the reasons I have Fields ahead of him. 

Also @Warfish has been a long time poster here who I’ve totally debated with many times. Heck we probably disagree with that to do at 2. But taking one part of his post and trying to make his whole post about race is BS. He was right to tell you to get that stuff out of here. You’re the one derailing the conversation and making it about race. For the record I am minority physician who regularly is told that “you speak English really good”. The race conversation is not foreign to me.

Again most of the Wilson isn’t the #2 QB centers around his mediocre production prior to this year and his lackluster competition. This includes warfish’s post. Save @Maxmanthe trouble of having to shut this thread down over the logical jumps being made over one line in an entire post. 

Answer this question and do it honestly. If he were black and not rich and white, would anyone DARE call him the names that I hear him being called? Tell the truth now. Yes or no.

I'm not the one bringing race into it. It's already there, it's been there and no one says a word about it. Well, I said a word about it. I'm sorry if fairness doesn't appeal to some of you.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have expressed that part of the equation and would take it back if I could. Evaluating a player by calling him "creepy looking" was stupid enough and childish enough on it's own. Of course, I still would have been told to get the stuff out of here.

Side note: Those people that commend your English are morons and no one should tolerate it. It is true in the reverse as well, however.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Answer this question and do it honestly. If he were black and not rich and white, would anyone DARE call him the names that I hear him being called? Tell the truth now. Yes or no.

I'm not the one bringing race into it. It's already there, it's been there and no one says a word about it. Well, I said a word about it. I'm sorry if fairness doesn't appeal to some of you.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have expressed that part of the equation and would take it back if I could. Evaluating a player by calling him "creepy looking" was stupid enough and childish enough on it's own. Of course, I still would have been told to get the stuff out of here.

Side note: Those people that commend your English are morons and should tolerate it. It is true in the reverse as well, however.

Well the irony of your last part with regards to those people is I was born here and so the basis on which they make that statement is solely my south asian appearance lol. They just presume to think I am not from here because I’m not of a certain appearance. I don’t want to speak for @Warfish but I think most shots at the guy are somewhat centered on the idea that he’s small for the position. We could turn this entire conversation into a debate on privilege etc. but that’s not the purpose of this forum. All that’s going to happen is this thread will get locked. But you’ve seen my thoughts on why I wouldn’t rank him above fields and it has nothing to do with melanin. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheMo said:

Well the irony of your last part with regards to those people is I was born here and so the basis on which they make that statement is solely my south asian appearance lol. They just presume to think I am not from here because I’m not of a certain appearance. I don’t want to speak for @Warfish but I think most shots at the guy are somewhat centered on the idea that he’s small for the position. We could turn this entire conversation into a debate on privilege etc. but that’s not the purpose of this forum. All that’s going to happen is this thread will get locked. But you’ve seen my thoughts on why I wouldn’t rank him above fields and it has nothing to do with melanin. 

That's fine. I disagree with the assessment, but at least it's rooted in something football related.

Also, I meant it shouldn't be tolerated. Not "should tolerate it"

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Not to derail this titalizing conversation but I was unfortunately watching ESPN in the background when I was on a call the other day and Todd McShay got pinned to the wall by Marcus Spears about Fields vs. Wilson.  Spears asked to actually really break down and explain how Wilson is better then Fields despite Fields being more attractive in every single way; bigger stronger, better athlete, fast, smarter, similar arms only 1 guy played the best competition in college Football and the other played nobodies and when he did play somebodies, he was terrible.  

McShay literally said, "Look, Marcus, if we're being honest, there is no difference".  

there you go boys, these are you "experts" you fawn over....

Are you going to show your face around here if you’re totally wrong? No one should be this confident about draft prospects 

11 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

That's fine. I disagree with the assessment, but at least it's rooted in something football related.

Also, I meant it shouldn't be tolerated. Not "should tolerate it"

Haha I figured that’s what you meant. Also I looked really quick and thought you said Mormons instead of morons and was like damn he’s just throwing every Mormon under the bus?! Lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Are you going to show your face around here if you’re totally wrong? No one should be this confident about draft prospects 

I know I will be. I literally thought Josh Allen was the worst. No chance to be any good. Dead wrong. But I still think he is an outlier. @JiFand I could be wrong about Wilson, but I think if you applied our logic to a Wilson/Fields debate in 10 iterations it would prevail about 80% of the time. To me the biggest error in the 2017 draft wasn’t trubisky over mahomes it was trubisky over Watson. And that similar break down in logic seems to be going on with Fields/Wilson IMHO. Again not impossible that he does well but lower chance than Fields.