6 minutes ago, section314 said:

Why does this guy scream Dee Milner?  Please no.

But he was defensive rookie of the week once or twice.  And he did have 3 picks as a rookie, which is more than....On second thought, I am not going there (although I kinda did).

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Lith said:

We are not in a position to gamble at 23.  I would prefer OL there, but I think I would prefer Newsome, Samuel or Horn (assuming Surtain will be gone) rather than rolling the dice on a guy with an injury history.  Think he also had an ACL a couple of years ago.

Yeah I’d agree. Im concerned the back end of round one teams will all be looking for OL.  

Mostly I want positional value with the top 3 picks. Wilson obviously the most important and seems like a lock. Next two need to be OL, Edge or CB. 

can’t wait to see what we get for Sam- a mid second rounder really opens up the possibilities

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Lith said:

But he was defensive rookie of the week once or twice.  And he did have 3 picks as a rookie, which is more than....On second thought, I am not going there (although I kinda did).

If Rex had just kept ED Reed around.😁

We’re going to play a lot of zone under Saleh, right?

Sounds like Greg Newsome would be a perfect fit. if he is there at 23 perhaps that makes the most sense, then come back for O line at 34.

• Upvote 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.