Name your 5 most likely Jet FA signings...

57 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Is this necessary? Why does it bother you so much? Do you want your dick in my mouth? Or my dick in yours?

And you'd never talk to me like this in person, so again I ask, why?

You’re handling the internet quite well.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Please, you have a definite  bias for Wilson and anytime anyone says anything negative you get your panties in a bunch. Just pointing it out. Obviously others have noticed. 

It’s as subtle as a train derailment.

I think we might be disappointed in what happens at WR again.  Kendrick Bourne (49ers) seems like a likely guy.  I also wouldn't be surprised if we bring back Breshad Perriman.  I think JD wouldn't mind heading into a Draft that's loaded with WRs with Mims, Perriman, Bourne, Crowder....and trying to pluck a solid WR2 type in Rounds 2 or 3.

This has been his approach so far.  Unless prices are depressed given the Cap situation I'm not sure we see a JuJu or Allen Robinson here (although I hope I'm wrong).

20 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I have a suspicion that Joe Douglas will avoid high priced FA's and look mid-range once again with shorter term contracts. He's made it clear he wants to build through the draft. And given that we are so far from contention, he's not going to waste big dollars on expensive FA's. Maybe when we're a player or two away, but not now.

Edge is a must in FA, especially with Anderson cut & Jenkins on the block and Zuniga showing so little last year.  Perhaps Dupree or Ngakoue ? Injury/attitude may get them at discount?
Lafleur will probably look to target Juszczyk (FB important scheme fit) and a WR like Corey Davis who has put up solid numbers every year or dual threat Curtis Samuel. Level 1 B free agents.

3 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Integrity, I imagine your response would be worse. I called your imaginary giganto daughter a beast and you told me to jerk off in my mouth.

You have some sense of self awareness, no?

let it go GIF

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

let it go GIF

LOL I'm TRYING, Ape.

BTW, The concerns you have about his size and durability are the one thing that worries me about the player. I'd like to roll the dice and keep fingers crossed he doesn't get murdered. There have been QBs who were bigger that were susceptible to injury, it's not a perfect science.

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Believe it or not I was going to start a thread about Chase Young to see if there's anything we could do to pry him away from the WFT. If we're keeping Sam, I give up the 2 overall for that dude.

Obviously a game changer doesn't hurt to make a phone call and ask right?

Not a bad idea. Make a blockbuster trade with WFT. Include Darnold in the deal, our #2 for Chase and their #19...something along those lines. He’s a BEAST. I wouldn’t even worry about QB position if we could swing that. FA QB for a year and go get one next year.

My prediction (not my wishlist):

- Shelby Harris, DE - he’s good, and not a big name, I think if we’re moving to a 4-3 he makes sense of someone like him

- Curtis Samuel, WR - versatility is huge on a team deficient with play makers

- Bashsud Brealand, CB - or a corned like him, that’ll give us solid play at a journeyman type contract level 

- Carl Lawson or Trey Hendrickson - because pass rush

- Corey Linsley, C - I think JD bargain shopped last year and learned his lesson

9 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

LOL I'm TRYING, Ape.

BTW, The concerns you have about his size and durability are the one thing that worries me about the player. I'd like to roll the dice and keep fingers crossed he doesn't get murdered. There have been QBs who were bigger that were susceptible to injury, it's not a perfect science.

This thread is about the 5 FA acquisitions you think the Jets get.

Not the vessel for your never-ending efforts to demonstrate how Untriggered you are by the slightest fun being poked at you.

Thank you for your compliance.

8 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

This is disappointing. The level of discourse here is atrocious.

I mean, you reduce every convo to you trying to prove you aren’t butt hurt, but then criticize the whole board. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This thread is about the 5 FA acquisitions you think the Jets get.

Not the vessel for your never-ending efforts to demonstrate how Untriggered you are by the slightest fun being poked at you.

Thank you for your compliance.

Who would post what I posted seriously?

I was kidding.

Telling me that I'm sucking someone's dick and calling me a girl isn't the slightest bit of fun. That's something you would never tolerate. And it's something that Phil wouldn't tolerate. I doubt he'd take it in stride and not be triggered. I think he'd be ******* triggered.

28 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

And it's something that Phil wouldn't tolerate.

Five days on the board and you’re already on first name basis with the site owner.

Something tells me you’ve been banned and are trolling others to get your revenge.

Hence, the username. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My prediction (not my wishlist):

- Shelby Harris, DE - he’s good, and not a big name, I think if we’re moving to a 4-3 he makes sense of someone like him

- Curtis Samuel, WR - versatility is huge on a team deficient with play makers

- Bashsud Brealand, CB - or a corned like him, that’ll give us solid play at a journeyman type contract level 

- Carl Lawson or Trey Hendrickson - because pass rush

- Corey Linsley, C - I think JD bargain shopped last year and learned his lesson

I’d sign on for this! 

45 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Sure, if the owner of the site would tolerate being told to stop sucking someone's dick, I'd be on board. If you can verify with him, then I'm all for it.

listen...this place is a mostly fun place with a lot of good people. it's not like most other forums where we are reprimanded and banned for every little bit of non-pc banter that occurs. unless people are being blatantly horrible to you for no reason a lot of the back and forth is generally tolerated. it is a forum populated by mostly men who are into sports and therefore the atmosphere reflects that. if you are going to be offended every time someone tosses a joke your way about how you like weens (or something similar), and cry homophobia, you're gonna have a hard time enjoying it here. but if you can check your easily offended psyche at the door you'll see it's probably one of the best forums you'll ever be a part of. just no politics, racism etc...(generally just don't be a terrible human being). 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

listen...this place is a mostly fun place with a lot of good people. it's not like most other forums where we are reprimanded and banned for every little bit of non-pc banter that occurs. unless people are being blatantly horrible to you for no reason a lot of the back and forth is generally tolerated. it is a forum populated by mostly men who are into sports and therefore the atmosphere reflects that. if you are going to be offended every time someone tosses a joke your way about how you like weens (or something similar), and cry homophobia, you're gonna have a hard time enjoying it here. but if you can check your easily offended psyche at the door you'll see it's probably one of the best forums you'll ever be a part of. just no politics, racism etc...(generally just don't be a terrible human being). 

It's been my experience that if you let people that don't know you talk to you a certain way, you wind up what we call an abuse case. It's not a good place to start off. If we were friends, that's a different story. But maybe you're right.

Besides, if you look at my response, I was just playing his game with him. It wasn't out of line. I wasn't even mad.

11 minutes ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

It's been my experience that if you let people that don't know you talk to you a certain way, you wind up what we call an abuse case. It's not a good place to start off. If we were friends, that's a different story. But maybe you're right.

Besides, if you look at my response, I was just playing his game with him. It wasn't out of line. I wasn't even mad.

put it this way, i've been banned at other forums because i am so used to this place that i forget that calling someone something as tame as stupid can get you banned at other places. 

4 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Not a bad idea. Make a blockbuster trade with WFT. Include Darnold in the deal, our #2 for Chase and their #19...something along those lines. He’s a BEAST. I wouldn’t even worry about QB position if we could swing that. FA QB for a year and go get one next year.

Well you know what Bro I've made it clear I'm not a big fan of the bounty it would take to get DeShaun Watson in here.

However on the other side of the ball I think Chase Young could elevate our entire defense just by bringing in one guy.

He's worth a couple of top picks and then we still have plenty of money in free agency and we still have draft picks to load up on offense if we keep Sam.  Just throwing it out there. Just an idea playing GM.

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Well you know what Bro I've made it clear I'm not a big fan of the bounty it would take to get DeShaun Watson in here.

However on the other side of the ball I think Chase Young could elevate our entire defense just by bringing in one guy.

He's worth a couple of top picks and then we still have plenty of money in free agency and we still have draft picks to load up on offense if we keep Sam.  Just throwing it out there. Just an idea playing GM.

Keep Sam? Just keep Sam out of it.  Play all you want. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Count of Monte Cristo said:

Who would post what I posted seriously?

I was kidding.

Telling me that I'm sucking someone's dick and calling me a girl isn't the slightest bit of fun. That's something you would never tolerate. And it's something that Phil wouldn't tolerate. I doubt he'd take it in stride and not be triggered. I think he'd be ******* triggered.

608763B6-69AC-41DC-B9E0-3E247E71C636.png

Wow.. after actually reading the last few pages of this thread, all I can say is what a bunch of little bitches and cry babies! Lol Seriously!?

You do realize that other grown men can read your words while you're cat fighting on an internet forum right?

STFU and have a beer! PM each other if you need to meet up for some man love at the rest area!

Otherwise grow up...the rest of us don't want to read this kind of crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1